Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......  (Read 21258 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2022, 02:16:53 AM »
Advertisement
Aren’t you ignoring the ones that say “lunch alone”, and “walked through the room”, and “came in”?

They can’t all be right.

Oh yes they can!   Lee said he had Lunch in the Domino room ALONE.... And Jarman and Norman said that they did not eat lunch with lee Oswald....  All involved agree....

Walked through the room .... Lee said they walked by the Domino room....And J&N said that they walked by the Domino room ....all involved agree

Came in......Lee said that J&N came in ( from outside the building ) and J &N said that they were outside and entered the building through the back door....... All involved agree.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2022, 02:16:53 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2022, 06:18:16 AM »
I can understand Richard Smiths point about Oswalds 2 possible options to get from 6th floor to 2nd floor, but I cannot see how Mrs. Garner is refuted by suggesting the elevator trip is impossible.

The elevator trip is impossible only  if you are absolutely certain that Oswald acted alone and was the 6th floor shooter.

There is the possibility of a small conspiracy scenario that one other person aided Oswald to use the East elevator by operating it to get Oswald from 6th to 2nd floor as soon as 50 sec post shots then the accomplice returns elevator to 5th floor by 70 secs post shots.

But because of the PM person appearing to be Oswald and the Hosty note contributing to PM likely to be Oswald , and the apparent sighting by Oswald of Norman/Jarman as they returned approx 12:25 and Carolyn Arnold’s 12:25 sighting of Oswald in the front lobby, Oswald becomes a low probability candidate to be the 6th floor assassin.

The East elevator scenario is more probable as means of escape for an unknown assassin and either a 2nd unknown accomplice or some other TSBD employee such as Jack Dougherty who was coincidentally in vicinity of 5th floor at time of shooting and he even admitted being on 6th floor just before the shots were fired.

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2022, 03:29:31 PM »
I can understand Richard Smiths point about Oswalds 2 possible options to get from 6th floor to 2nd floor, but I cannot see how Mrs. Garner is refuted by suggesting the elevator trip is impossible.

The elevator trip is impossible only  if you are absolutely certain that Oswald acted alone and was the 6th floor shooter.

There is the possibility of a small conspiracy scenario that one other person aided Oswald to use the East elevator by operating it to get Oswald from 6th to 2nd floor as soon as 50 sec post shots then the accomplice returns elevator to 5th floor by 70 secs post shots.

Zeon - thanks for focusing on the topic and not personal commentary.  I disagree with you about the elevators, however.  That is a wildly implausible and baseless scenario.  Why would Oswald need someone to operate the elevator or care whether it went back up to the higher floors?  Why wouldn't he take it to the first floor instead of stopping on the second?  Was he thirsty after the assassination and needed to pause for a cold one?   The point being that if Oswald didn't use the stairs, as Martin has suggested is a fact based on his analysis of the evidence, that eliminates him as the assassin.  There was no other way to reach the 2nd floor lunchroom from the 6th floor if he didn't use the stairs.  The amusing part, however, is that Martin refuses to accept the implications of his own analysis.  For some inexplicable reason, he refuses to acknowledge that he believes Oswald is innocent or that there was a conspiracy.  The only logical implications of his analysis.  Instead, like Inspector Clouseau, he suspects everyone, and he suspects no one.  An endless contrarian game that can never reach any conclusion.  A world of mystery.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2022, 03:29:31 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #123 on: September 07, 2022, 06:05:51 PM »
Zeon - thanks for focusing on the topic and not personal commentary.  I disagree with you about the elevators, however.  That is a wildly implausible and baseless scenario.  Why would Oswald need someone to operate the elevator or care whether it went back up to the higher floors?  Why wouldn't he take it to the first floor instead of stopping on the second?  Was he thirsty after the assassination and needed to pause for a cold one?   The point being that if Oswald didn't use the stairs, as Martin has suggested is a fact based on his analysis of the evidence, that eliminates him as the assassin.  There was no other way to reach the 2nd floor lunchroom from the 6th floor if he didn't use the stairs.  The amusing part, however, is that Martin refuses to accept the implications of his own analysis.  For some inexplicable reason, he refuses to acknowledge that he believes Oswald is innocent or that there was a conspiracy.  The only logical implications of his analysis.  Instead, like Inspector Clouseau, he suspects everyone, and he suspects no one.  An endless contrarian game that can never reach any conclusion.  A world of mystery.

thanks for focusing on the topic and not personal commentary.

said the same guy, who then, for no reason at all, drags me into this post with personal commentary;

Instead, like Inspector Clouseau, he suspects everyone, and he suspects no one.  An endless contrarian game that can never reach any conclusion.  A world of mystery.

Says it all, really....
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 06:07:53 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2022, 10:23:38 PM »
For some inexplicable reason, he refuses to acknowledge that he believes Oswald is innocent or that there was a conspiracy.

It’s not inexplicable at all. Unlike you, he requires evidence to form a belief. There’s no evidence that Oswald was on the sixth floor at 12:30 or that he came down the stairs in the following 75 seconds, but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

An endless contrarian game that can never reach any conclusion.

Merely “reaching a conclusion” is no virtue if it’s just based on guesswork, could-have-beens, and speculation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2022, 10:23:38 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #125 on: September 07, 2022, 10:25:38 PM »
said the same guy, who then, for no reason at all, drags me into this post with personal commentary;

It should come as a surprise to nobody that “Richard” is a raging hypocrite.

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2022, 11:37:49 PM »
thanks for focusing on the topic and not personal commentary.

Instead, like Inspector Clouseau, he suspects everyone, and he suspects no one.  An endless contrarian game that can never reach any conclusion.  A world of mystery.

Says it all, really....

I've been discussing this with you for weeks.  You ran away once you figured out that your contrarian nonsense had finally required you to take a position.  Why you so intensely resist the implications of your own conclusions is a source of great amusement.  You claimed that Oswald could not have come down the stairs unnoticed from the 6th floor to the lunchroom.  Either that claim is false or you are a conspiracy theorist as that is the ONLY way Oswald could have made it down from the 6th floor for the Baker encounter.  All the endless commentary and victim pleading doesn't deflect from the topic.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2022, 11:37:49 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #127 on: September 07, 2022, 11:51:14 PM »
I've been discussing this with you for weeks.  You ran away once you figured out that your contrarian nonsense had finally required you to take a position.  Why you so intensely resist the implications of your own conclusions is a source of great amusement.  You claimed that Oswald could not have come down the stairs unnoticed from the 6th floor to the lunchroom.  Either that claim is false or you are a conspiracy theorist as that is the ONLY way Oswald could have made it down from the 6th floor for the Baker encounter.  All the endless commentary and victim pleading doesn't deflect from the topic.

Your obsession with me and what you think I should or should not believe is duly noted.

Your strawman crap is exactly that.... crap!

You can't seriously expect me to discuss anything with you and/or consider anything you say as relevant, when you come up with idiotic beauties likes this one;

The best evidence that it could be done is that it was done. Just because we can't know all the details doesn't mean we can't reach any conclusions.

Btw, have you figured out by now how Oswald could have gone down the stairs, within 75 seconds after the last shot, without being seen or heard by anybody, or do you still need more time to come up with a plausible scenario?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 12:11:56 AM by Martin Weidmann »