Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......  (Read 21370 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2022, 11:55:01 PM »
Advertisement
12:24 falls between the 12:20-to-12:25 that were given as estimates. The men entering at 12:25 would give Lunchroom Os nearly five minutes to get upstairs and in place.

That's nice, but Bookhout says Oswald wasn't alone for long. Both Kelley and Fritz say Oswald claimed to have eaten lunch with the two men. Oswald heard Jarman and Norman arrive beneath the open window on the sixth floor. He guessed wrongly that the two men had just finished eating lunch together. He tried to make it seem like he was also there.

Oswald heard Jarman and Norman arrive beneath the open window on the sixth floor. He guessed wrongly that the two men had just finished eating lunch together. He tried to make it seem like he was also there.

Repeating a made up story, for which there is not a shred of evidence, doesn't make it true. Also, it would be pretty stupid to claim that you ate lunch which people who can and will deny it the first time they are asked. I don't believe Oswald was that stupid.

You seem to be ignoring that there are contradictions in the various reports, which can only be attributed to sloppy work by those who wrote the reports. What is usually correct is what all the reports agree on, which is that Oswald placed Jarman and Norman at the exact location where they actually were.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2022, 11:55:01 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2022, 01:10:28 AM »
12:24 falls between the 12:20-to-12:25 that were given as estimates. The men entering at 12:25 would give Lunchroom Os nearly five minutes to get upstairs and in place.

That's nice, but Bookhout says Oswald wasn't alone for long. Both Kelley and Fritz say Oswald claimed to have eaten lunch with the two men. Oswald heard Jarman and Norman arrive beneath the open window on the sixth floor. He guessed wrongly that the two men had just finished eating lunch together. He tried to make it seem like he was also there.

OMG!.... Why do you persist in making a fool of yourself ?.... And why is it so important to you that Lee Oswald has to be guilty?

Page 23 of Hosty's book, Assignment: Oswald

Fritz:    Where were you when the president went by the book depository?

Lee Oswald:    I was eating my lunch in the first floor lunchroom.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2022, 02:58:50 PM »
My point was simpler.
  So you say and I agree. However, just stating this is NOT a theory it merely makes one skeptical of the official theory.There you go again. Why must somebody just have to admit something?  Now what are YOU babbling about?  You are incorrigible.
Without stating "his rifle"...with what evidence do you place Oswald as the 6th floor shooter?

Pretty simple again.  If someone claims that Oswald couldn't have been on the 6th floor because he couldn't have reached the 2nd floor lunchroom (where we know he was after the assassination), then that means they have concluded that Oswald couldn't have been assassin.  That's the only implication that can be drawn.  Yet Martin refuses to acknowledge this by having the courage of his own convictions.  It is an intellectually dishonest position to suggest something is a fact but then refuse to confirm that the direct implication of that fact is your position.  Rather it is a lazy defense attorney tactic to suggest doubt without ever having a position to defend.  Perhaps you can explain how or why someone who believes Oswald wasn't on the 6th floor is not a conspiracy theorist?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2022, 02:58:50 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2022, 06:11:55 PM »
Pretty simple again.  If someone claims that Oswald couldn't have been on the 6th floor because he couldn't have reached the 2nd floor lunchroom (where we know he was after the assassination), then that means they have concluded that Oswald couldn't have been assassin.  That's the only implication that can be drawn.  Yet Martin refuses to acknowledge this by having the courage of his own convictions.  It is an intellectually dishonest position to suggest something is a fact but then refuse to confirm that the direct implication of that fact is your position.  Rather it is a lazy defense attorney tactic to suggest doubt without ever having a position to defend.  Perhaps you can explain how or why someone who believes Oswald wasn't on the 6th floor is not a conspiracy theorist?

Perhaps you can explain how or why someone who believes Oswald wasn't on the 6th floor is not a conspiracy theorist?

You really can't figure this out by yourself? Really?

Let me try to enlighten you. There are two possibilities and both could be true. I don't care which one is true as long as it can be proven to be true with actual evidence. Some people are interested in trying to find out who was in which conspiracy to kill Kennedy and how they did it, if Oswald turns out not to be the lone gunman. I couldn't care less. If there was a conspiracy, there is no point for me to waste my time on trying to figure out what really happened and who was involved, because that ship sailed a long time ago.

My only interest is finding out whether Oswald was indeed the lone gunman as the WC claimed and for that I scrutinize the evidence and the narrative. If, at the end if the day, it turns out that the evidence is conclusive enough to justify the conclusion that Oswald did it and did it alone, then so be it. If it doesn't, then there likely was a conspiracy but that's far beyond the scope of my interest, so you insisting in calling me a Conspiracy Theorist is just about the most stupid thing you have done so far.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2022, 06:59:09 PM »
I can't decipher what you are babbling about here.  This was a simple point that was being made.  If Oswald did not commit this crime, then there must have been a conspiracy to frame him to explain the evidence against him. 

False dichotomy. Next?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2022, 06:59:09 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2022, 07:13:20 PM »
It’s pretty obvious that the reason “Richard” is trying so hard to turn it around on Martin is because he can’t explain how Oswald could have gotten from the sixth floor to the second floor unnoticed. All he can do is keep insisting that the “evidence he left there” proves he was on the sixth floor at 12:30 (which is false).

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2022, 08:18:55 PM »

Why are so so insistent that Lee was on the sixth floor firing that old carcano at 12:30 ?....  Your theory doesn't make sense.   It seems to be rooted in a deep bitter hatred for Lee Oswald, a man you didn't even know. 

In his scribbled notes which he jotted down during the 3:15 interrogation session Fritz wrote that Lee said that he was in the 1st floor lunchroom when the president passed by the TSBD.  And Lee also said that he saw "junior and Shorty walk by at the time he was there in the lunchroom.   "Junior Jarman confirmed that He and Shorty Norman had walked past the lunchroom on their way to the 5th floor, and they arrived on the 5th floor at 12:28.   
 On page 622 of the WR FBI agent Bookhout wrote Quote: " Oswald stated that that on November 22 1963 he had eaten his lunch in the lunch room at the Texas School Book Depository alone, but recalled that possibly two Negro employees walking through the room during this period. He stated that possibly one of these employees was called "Junior" and the other was a short individual"...Unquote.   

How much information do you need to understand that Lee Oswald was in that lunchroom when Junior Jarman and Harold Norman walked by??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2022, 08:18:55 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2022, 08:51:21 PM »
Both Kelley and Fritz say Oswald claimed to have eaten lunch with the two men.

Fritz’s handwritten notes just say “say two negr came in. One Jr. + short negro”.