Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......  (Read 19924 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2022, 03:01:42 PM »
Advertisement
What a stupid question.
You state "CTer" like it's some sort of cult.
Get it straight...you don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to disbelieve, criticize, or be skeptical of some other theory.
 Martin Weidmann [I've noticed] has avoided advancing theoretical doctrine as much as possible.
That LHO was ever on the sixth floor at the time of the shooting is actually based on nothing but conjecture and speculation.
The Warren dogma stipulates that Oswald did it because...it was his rifle.
                                  :-\  That's it. That's all they really have.                                                                       
 All the Report defenders can seem to do is tweak a supposition here and scooch in a premise there that proves absolutely nothing.

I can't decipher what you are babbling about here.  This was a simple point that was being made.  If Oswald did not commit this crime, then there must have been a conspiracy to frame him to explain the evidence against him.  In addition, Martin refuses to even admit that he is a CTer.  He is apparently ashamed to be linked to folks such as yourself despite agreeing with you.  So take it up with him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2022, 03:01:42 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2022, 03:07:36 PM »
Get it straight...you don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to disbelieve, criticize, or be skeptical of some other theory.

Spot on. But it's part of Richard's dishonest game to try and put labels on people so he has something to attack. It's the same thing with the strawman arguments he always comes up with. He needs those so he has something to ridicule.

The simple fact is that, despite Richard's claims to the contrary, there simply isn't any conclusive evidence to support most, if not all, of his claims. That's why he will never answer questions, never explain anything, completely ignore the evidence and arguments presented by others and constantly purposely misrepresent what others are supposed to have said.

It's the strategy of a loser with an agenda. Richard's behavior is the best evidence for just how weak the case against Oswald really is.

So much commentary and personal insults but again no answer.  Could Oswald have reached the 2nd floor lunchroom after the assassination from the 6th floor if he did not use the stairs (which you claim is a demonstrable fact)?  That is a straightforward yes or no question that does not require paragraph after paragraph of commentary about me. 

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2022, 04:07:26 PM »
So much commentary and personal insults but again no answer.  Could Oswald have reached the 2nd floor lunchroom after the assassination from the 6th floor if he did not use the stairs (which you claim is a demonstrable fact)?  That is a straightforward yes or no question that does not require paragraph after paragraph of commentary about me.

No. Because here's why. If he was supposedly up there, he fired the last shot. He wiped down the boxes enough so only a partial [dubious] palm print was found on one of the boxes, after supposedly moving around several to build the nest. He's going to make an elaborate deal about hiding the gun so he can try to get away. Here's the so-called madman who supposedly had his wife take photos of him holding up the pistol, rifle and Commie newspapers, chest strutting outward. This guy wants to make a big big statement here.

Yet, when he actually does the shooting he wants to hide the gun but forgets to take the shells. Why bother, you know? But I digress. So he wipes down the gun well enough so that nothing is found on the gun. The gun has as sight on it that's not even aligned properly and he had no time to test fire before doing the deed.

Then he puts it between the boxes. Then he goes down and as part of his grand plan to escape undetected, instead of scooting right out the front door, he instead takes a detour to refresh himself by buying himself an ice cold Coca Cola.

If you and many others want to continue to believe that that's what happened that day, wonderful. But the above scenario makes absolutely no sense and goes against all natural inclination of how it was said it went down.

So again you want the simple answer, here it is. No.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2022, 04:07:26 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2022, 04:16:47 PM »
I can't decipher what you are babbling about here.  This was a simple point that was being made.  If Oswald did not commit this crime, then there must have been a conspiracy to frame him to explain the evidence against him.  In addition, Martin refuses to even admit that he is a CTer.  He is apparently ashamed to be linked to folks such as yourself despite agreeing with you.  So take it up with him.

I didn't think you would be dumb enough to even try to reply, but it seems I was wrong.

You're lying again. I have never claimed that it is a demonstrable fact that Oswald did not use the stairs.

I don't know if Oswald had any other way of getting from the 6th floor to the 2nd floor lunchroom nor do I even know if he was on the 6th floor at all. The total absence of any credible evidence leaves the possibility wide open that he wasn't and if he wasn't nobody would have seen him coming down the stairs either.

And while we're on the subject of no answers; where is the evidence for your claim that Oswald was on the 6th floor, that he was the shooter and that he managed to go down the stairs unnoticed?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 04:19:38 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2022, 04:17:48 PM »
No. Because here's why. If he was supposedly up there, he fired the last shot. He wiped down the boxes enough so only a partial [dubious] palm print was found on one of the boxes, after supposedly moving around several to build the nest. He's going to make an elaborate deal about hiding the gun so he can try to get away. Here's the so-called madman who supposedly had his wife take photos of him holding up the pistol, rifle and Commie newspapers, chest strutting outward. This guy wants to make a big big statement here.

Yet, when he actually does the shooting he wants to hide the gun but forgets to take the shells. Why bother, you know? But I digress. So he wipes down the gun well enough so that nothing is found on the gun. The gun has as sight on it that's not even aligned properly and he had no time to test fire before doing the deed.

Then he puts it between the boxes. Then he goes down and as part of his grand plan to escape undetected, instead of scooting right out the front door, he instead takes a detour to refresh himself by buying himself an ice cold Coca Cola.

If you and many others want to continue to believe that that's what happened that day, wonderful. But the above scenario makes absolutely no sense and goes against all natural inclination of how it was said it went down.

So again you want the simple answer, here it is. No.

Thanks Michael.  Hopefully you have set a precedent that others can follow by sticking to the issue and not engaging in a lot of personal commentary.   It's unknowable in my opinion as to whether Oswald wiped down the rifle and boxes.  Maybe he did, but I agree with you that the only apparent way that he could get from the 6th floor after the assassination to the 2nd floor lunchroom in time for the Baker encounter was to use the stairs.  There were only two apparent ways to descend from the 6th floor to the 2nd floor in the building.  By the stairs or elevator.  Martin believes his analysis of the evidence precludes the use of the stairs.  The elevators were still on the upper floors when Baker/Truly ascended the stairs from the 1st to 2nd floor.  There is no way that Oswald could have taken the elevator in that scenario to reach the 2nd floor lunchroom before Baker.  Yet Martin has so far denied that his conclusion that Oswald did not use the stairs precludes him being the assassin.  How he could get from the 6th floor to 2nd floor in this scenario is left unexplained.  A classic example of how contrarians can nitpick the evidence but refuse to accept the logical implication of their claim having validity.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2022, 04:17:48 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2022, 04:22:08 PM »
I didn't think you would be dumb enough to even try to reply, but it seems I was wrong.

You're lying again. I have never claimed that it is a demonstrable fact that Oswald did not use the stairs.

I don't know if Oswald had any other way of getting from the 6th floor to the 2nd floor lunchroom nor do I even know if he was on the 6th floor at all. The total absence of any credible evidence leaves the possibility wide open that he wasn't and if he wasn't there nobody would have seen him coming down the stairs either.

And while we're on the subject of no answers; where is the evidence for your claim that Oswald was on the 6th floor, that he was the shooter and that he managed to go down the stairs unnoticed?

So now you think it is possible for Oswald to have used the stairs unnoticed to reach the lunchroom?  After going on and on to claim this was impossible based on the witness testimony ("he didn't come down the stairs").  Wow.  Take it up with the guy who wrote this under your name:

"If Oswald had come down the stairs within 75 seconds after the shots, he would have been seen by Dorothy Garner, who was standing next to the stairs on the 4th floor.
She heard Adams and Styles going down on the stairs and saw Baker and Truly come up. Somewhere inbetween these two events Oswald would have be passing the 4th floor. The reason Garner did not see him is simple; he didn't come down the stairs."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 04:22:58 PM by Richard Smith »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2022, 04:28:22 PM »
Thanks Michael.  Hopefully you have set a precedent that others can follow by sticking to the issue and not engaging in a lot of personal commentary.   It's unknowable in my opinion as to whether Oswald wiped down the rifle and boxes.  Maybe he did, but I agree with you that the only apparent way that he could get from the 6th floor after the assassination to the 2nd floor lunchroom in time for the Baker encounter was to use the stairs.  There were only two apparent ways to descend from the 6th floor to the 2nd floor in the building.  By the stairs or elevator.  Martin believes his analysis of the evidence precludes the use of the stairs.  The elevators were still on the upper floors when Baker/Truly ascended the stairs from the 1st to 2nd floor.  There is no way that Oswald could have taken the elevator in that scenario to reach the 2nd floor lunchroom before Baker.  Yet Martin has so far denied that his conclusion that Oswald did not use the stairs precludes him being the assassin.  How he could get from the 6th floor to 2nd floor in this scenario is left unexplained.  A classic example of how contrarians can nitpick the evidence but refuse to accept the logical implication of their claim having validity.

There is no way that Oswald could have taken the elevator in that scenario to reach the 2nd floor lunchroom before Baker.  Yet Martin has so far denied that his conclusion that Oswald did not use the stairs precludes him being the assassin.  How he could get from the 6th floor to 2nd floor in this scenario is left unexplained.

Another day and again another strawman.

And not a trace of evidence for Richard's claim that Oswald was on the 6th floor and came down the stairs to the 2nd floor unnoticed. I don't think Oswald, or anybody else, could have come down the stairs unnoticed, directly after the shots, but, according to Richard, Oswald somehow managed to do exactly that. Too bad that Richard just can't explain how he managed to do that.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2022, 04:28:22 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2022, 04:29:19 PM »

I don't know if Oswald had any other way of getting from the 6th floor to the 2nd floor lunchroom nor do I even know if he was on the 6th floor at all. The total absence of any credible evidence leaves the possibility wide open that he wasn't and if he wasn't nobody would have seen him coming down the stairs either.

This is not rocket science.  There were only two ways to descend from the 6th floor to the 2nd floor - stairs or elevator.  You have cited witness testimony to conclude that Oswald could not have descended the stairs unnoticed.  The facts and circumstances also eliminate the elevators.  Thus, there is no conceivable way that Oswald could have reached the 2nd floor if he had been the assassin under your analysis.  I'm not even debating whether you are correct or not.  Just asking you to confirm that under your own analysis the only possible conclusion that can be drawn is that Oswald could not have been the assassin.  Why is that so hard?  You refuse to accept your own conclusion.  You are struggling against yourself not me.