Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......  (Read 19935 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2022, 07:26:17 PM »
Advertisement
Could you cite where anyone said they went by the domino room at 12:27? Jarman, I think, said something like "It was 12:25 or 12:28". Is that your source?

The people recording Oswald's claims said he was in the domino room when either two man walked through, or the two men sat down and had lunch there. Jarman and Norman, and I believe Oswald would have known this, would have to go through the domino room to get to where they routinely stored their lunches. Neither men saw Oswald while eating their lunch, so likely Oswald had no idea that the two men had already eaten.

When Jarman and Norman showed up under Oswald's open window on the sixth floor, Oswald wrongly assumed they had just come from the domino room having just gotten and eaten their lunches. Just another lie among the dozens of lies Oswald told officials.

I think at this point,  I should heed my own advice, and stop arguing with an ignoramus.......But ....

Jarman, I think, said something like "It was 12:25 or 12:28". Is that your source?

Question;.... Does 12:27 fall between 12:25 - 12:28 ?  I can't give you the precise time that Lee Oswald saw Jarman and Norman walk by the 1st floor lunchroom because they never gave an exact time.   But we don't need a precise time...  Lee said that he saw them walk by and Jarman said that they arrived on the 5th floor at 12:28..... It doesn't require a degree in advanced mathematics to understand that Lee couldn't have been on the 6th floor and firing that carcano at 12:30.

The people recording Oswald's claims said he was in the domino room when either two man walked through, or the two men sat down and had lunch there. Jarman and Norman, and I believe Oswald would have known this, would have to go through the domino room to get to where they routinely stored their lunches. Neither men saw Oswald while eating their lunch, so likely Oswald had no idea that the two men had already eaten.

Perhaps you should review the story..... There were only three men at the interrogation at 3:15 ...They were Fritz, Hosty, and Bookhout....   Thomas Kelly's first interrogation of Lee Oswald occurred on Sunday morning just prior to the lynching of Lee Oswald.  So your citing of Kelly is irrelevant   Since Lee told Fritz, Hosty, and 
Bookhout during that initial interrogation that he was in the first floor lunchroom when Junior and Shorty walked by.  I can't understand why you want to cite a person who wasn't even there. Citing Thomas Kelly merely reveals your desperation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2022, 07:26:17 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2022, 08:38:06 PM »
Could you cite where anyone said they went by the domino room at 12:27? Jarman, I think, said something like "It was 12:25 or 12:28". Is that your source?

When Jarman and Norman showed up under Oswald's open window on the sixth floor, Oswald wrongly assumed they had just come from the domino room having just gotten and eaten their lunches. Just another lie among the dozens of lies Oswald told officials.

Jarman and Norman, and I believe Oswald would have known this, would have to go through the domino room to get to where they routinely stored their lunches. Neither men saw Oswald while eating their lunch,

Are you saying that Jarman and Norman walked through the lunchroom to get their lunch sacks while Lee was eating his lunch?   And they sat down and ate lunch with Lee Oswald....    I don't know that they would have been allowed to sit and eat with Lee because segregation was still strongly enforced in Dallas, and the TSBD.

They might have put their jobs in jeopardy ....... Roy Truly most certainly would not have allowed them to eat with Lee Oswald.

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2022, 08:52:54 PM »
Jarman and Norman, and I believe Oswald would have known this, would have to go through the domino room to get to where they routinely stored their lunches. Neither men saw Oswald while eating their lunch,

Are you saying that Jarman and Norman walked through the lunchroom to get their lunch sacks while Lee was eating his lunch?   And they sat down and ate lunch with Lee Oswald....    I don't know that they would have been allowed to sit and eat with Lee because segregation was still strongly enforced in Dallas, and the TSBD.

They might have put their jobs in jeopardy ....... Roy Truly most certainly would not have allowed them to eat with Lee Oswald.

Wow! I thought it worth while to preserve the post above before it could be erased. ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2022, 08:52:54 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2022, 12:21:27 AM »
Wow! I thought it worth while to preserve the post above before it could be erased. ::)

Erased??....  Are you aware that Roy Truly referred to the Negro employees as his n---ers.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2022, 01:57:48 AM »
  How can you not be a CTer if you think it is a fact, based upon the testimony you cite, that Oswald could not have come down the stairs from the 6th floor to the lunchroom?  What alternative option does that leave for him to reach the lunchroom if he didn't use the stairs or elevator?  The implication is clear if your facts are true as you have insisted.  He couldn't have reached the lunchroom and, thus, could not have been the assassin.  So explain to us how you are not a CTer if you think it is a proven fact that Oswald couldn't reach the lunchroom from the 6th floor.
What a stupid question.
You state "CTer" like it's some sort of cult.
Get it straight...you don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to disbelieve, criticize, or be skeptical of some other theory.
 Martin Weidmann [I've noticed] has avoided advancing theoretical doctrine as much as possible.
That LHO was ever on the sixth floor at the time of the shooting is actually based on nothing but conjecture and speculation.
The Warren dogma stipulates that Oswald did it because...it was his rifle.
                                  :-\  That's it. That's all they really have.                                                                       
 All the Report defenders can seem to do is tweak a supposition here and scooch in a premise there that proves absolutely nothing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2022, 01:57:48 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2022, 02:44:31 AM »
What a stupid question.
Get it straight...you don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to disbelieve, criticize, or be skeptical of some other theory.
 Martin Weidmann [I've noticed] has avoided advancing theoretical doctrine as much as possible.
That LHO was ever on the sixth floor at the time of the shooting is actually based on nothing but conjecture and speculation.
 All the Report defenders can seem to do is tweak a supposition here and scooch in a premise there that proves absolutely nothing.

The Warren dogma stipulates that Oswald did it because...it was his rifle.  :-\  That's it. That's all they really have. 

Yes, And I believe  he ordered it from Kleins ( to be used as a throw down gun at Walker's ) it was in his possession, but I doubt that he bought the money order to be sent to Kleins....Therefore, technically it was NOT his rifle.   But the paper trail led to Lee Oswald....   And that's the way he had planned....  He left the carcano near Walker's house after he fired a bullet through the window in hope that police dogs would find the rifle and it would be traced to him after he was in Cuba.   That would have lent credibility to the story that he had tried to shoot one of Castro's most vocal foes. 

BUT .... The carcano was NOT fired on 11/22/63 .....  It was simply a stage prop to fool the investigators into believing that he had fired shots at JFK.    An honest investigation would have revealed that the rifle was not fired that day..... But Hoover had control.           

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2022, 10:37:21 AM »
What a stupid question.

Spot on. But it's part of Richard's dishonest game to try and put labels on people so he has something to attack. It's the same thing with the strawman arguments he always comes up with. He needs those so he has something to ridicule.

The simple fact is that, despite Richard's claims to the contrary, there simply isn't any conclusive evidence to support most, if not all, of his claims. That's why he will never answer questions, never explain anything, completely ignore the evidence and arguments presented by others and constantly purposely misrepresent what others are supposed to have said.

It's the strategy of a loser with an agenda. Richard's behavior is the best evidence for just how weak the case against Oswald really is.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 12:13:00 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2022, 10:37:21 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2022, 02:38:46 PM »

Spot on. But it's part of Richard's dishonest game to try and put labels on people so he has something to attack. It's the same thing with the strawman arguments he always comes up with. He needs those so he has something to ridicule.

The simple fact is that, despite Richard's claims to the contrary, there simply isn't any conclusive evidence to support most, if not all, of his claims. That's why he will never answer questions, never explain anything, completely ignore the evidence and arguments presented by others and constantly purposely misrepresent what others are supposed to have said.

It's the strategy of a loser with an agenda. Richard's behavior is the best evidence for just how weak the case against Oswald really is.

Richard's behavior is the best evidence for just how weak the case against Oswald really is. humb1: