Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......  (Read 20951 times)

Online Jerry Organ

Re: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......
« Reply #192 on: September 30, 2022, 02:52:32 PM »
Advertisement
Actually it's CTs like Martin

Please explain how somebody who has no conspiracy theory and who couldn't care less if there actually was a conspiracy or if Oswald did it alone, can be deemed to be a conspiracy theorist?

Allow, then, that most "LNers" would accept a conspiracy if reliable evidence was forthcoming. You long ago took Oswald as lone-assassin off the table.

LNers don't "promote" anything.

Except for a pathetic official narrative

Spoken like a true CT.

that can not survive the slightest scrutiny......

Your "scrutiny" isn't "slight". As lawyers Mason and Bugliosi point out, it's an impossible standard that CTs impose. As well the totality of the evidence is downplayed by CTs.

We just don't apply an impossible standard or proof to the evidence.

This is absolutely true. You (not sure who "we" are) apply no standard at all and take everything at face value.

That would be you (promoting conspiracy) with Adams and Garner.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 11:15:37 PM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: September 30, 2022, 02:52:32 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #193 on: September 30, 2022, 03:24:37 PM »
Allow, then, that most "LNers" would accept a conspiracy if reliable evidence was forthcoming. You long ago took Oswald as lone-assassin off the table.

Spoken like a true CT.

Your "scrutiny" isn't "slight". As lawyers Mason and Bugliosi point out, it's an impossible standard that CTs impose. As well the totality of the evidence is downplayed by CTs.

Allow, then, that most "LNers" would accept a conspiracy if reliable evidence was forthcoming.

After a great number of years, I still have to meet the first LN who is prepared to even consider the possibility of a conspiracy.

You long ago took Oswald as lone-assassin off the table.

Only in your dreams (or should I say; nightmares?). I have always left open the possibility of Oswald being a lone gunman but the lack of reliable conclusive evidence does not make it easy to continue to do so.

Spoken like a true CT.

You don't have to be a CT to conclude that the WC narrative is superficial and full of assumptions not supported by the evidence.

A pathetic and misguided appeal to authority. Any lawyer who knows anything about this case understands it's apparent weaknesses. One way to deflect away from that is complain that their unconvincing evidence can not persuade people because they have an impossible standard of proof. It is in fact no more than an outright admission of the lack of credible, conclusive evidence.

Richard Smith claims that Oswald was on the 6th floor at 12:30 when the shots were fired and that he somehow must have managed to go down the stairs unnoticed with roughly 75 seconds after the last shot.

The so-called "impossible standard of proof" you and your ilk are complaining about is the completely reasonable request for evidence that actually shows Oswald was indeed on the 6th floor when the shots were fired and an explanation of how he could have gone down the stairs without being noticed.

This is how pathetic this "impossible standard of proof" BS truly is.

Looking honestly at the evidence about Adams and Garner has nothing to do with a conspiracy. The Adams/Garner scenario is far more plausible and conclusive than that "Oswald coming down the stairs unseen by anybody" fairytale for which there is not a shred of evidence at all.

But if you want to discuss the Adams/Garner scenario in detail, please go ahead and provide me with an alternative scenario that fits all the known facts, or would that be another request for an "impossible standard of proof"?

The LN complaint in a nutshell;

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell”Carl Sandburg

« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 06:31:34 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #194 on: September 30, 2022, 04:44:49 PM »
A “CT” is somebody who has a conspiracy theory, not somebody who looks at the evidence and finds it weak, circumstantial, and tainted.

Bull. You promote the official fantasy narrative like it’s gospel.
A “CT” is somebody who has a conspiracy theory, not somebody who looks at the evidence and finds it weak, circumstantial, and tainted.

Well by that definition I'm not a CT......    Because I do have a theory that LBJ and Hoover were the prime culprits....and I sure as hell don't find the "evidence" that been dumped on us  at all convincing.....   

I believe that the "evidence" of the spent shells and the hidden Carcano were nothing but stage props..... I'm 100% certain that the spent shells were not fired that day.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 02:14:49 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: September 30, 2022, 04:44:49 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #195 on: September 30, 2022, 06:19:18 PM »

Well by that definition I'm not a CT......    Because I do have a theory that LBJ and Hoover were the prime culprits....and I sure as hell find the "evidence" that been dumped on us  at all convincing.....   

I believe that the "evidence" of the spent shells and the hidden Carcano were nothing but stage props..... I'm 100% certain that the spent shells were not fired that day.

Sure, Walt. You might as well not be a CT either. You at least accept some LN evidence, like the Backyard Photos.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #196 on: September 30, 2022, 06:35:42 PM »
Sure, Walt. You might as well not be a CT either. You at least accept some LN evidence, like the Backyard Photos.

Oops... Jerry, your ignorance is on full display. I have never questioned or denied the authenticity of the BY photos.

So, in your mind, now I'm not a CT after all?

But wait, I do take issue with the meaning the LNs attach to those photos and question the evidentiary value of the photos.

Does that make me a CT again?.......   :D :D :D :D :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: September 30, 2022, 06:35:42 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #197 on: September 30, 2022, 07:36:23 PM »

The backyard photos tell you exactly nothing about who killed Kennedy.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #198 on: September 30, 2022, 08:54:52 PM »
Now, why do I get the feeling that Jerry is merely trying to create a diversion to obscure the fact that Richard Smith is running as fast as he can from this discussion?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: September 30, 2022, 08:54:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #199 on: October 01, 2022, 10:27:35 PM »

I honestly can't understand how a thinking person can deny that at least two of the B.Y. photos are authentic.... Marina said that she took two BY photos....BUT.....There are now FOUR B.Y. photos. 

And that fact ( that there are four photos tells me that someone was trying to make sure that they had the "incriminating" photos to frame Lee Oswald.  I put incriminating in parenthesis because I don't believe the BY photos are incriminating ....They certainly don't show  anything that is absolutely incriminating.... I believe they (133A &B ) are a very amateurish attempt to deceive the viewer into believing that the man in the photo was a rough and ready guerilla fighter..... But the photo is about as convincing as a carnival photo that shows the Pope  as a jailbird in B&W stripes and a ball and chain.