Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......  (Read 19926 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Poll claims Oswald seen as ......
« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2022, 04:27:36 PM »
Advertisement
“Richard” needs to stop demanding that Martin prove a negative and answer his question. What is the evidence that Oswald was on the sixth floor at 12:30 pointing a rifle out the window? Do you have any or not?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2022, 04:27:36 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #169 on: September 23, 2022, 05:00:44 PM »
And still no answer.  Do you accept the only implication of your claim being true or not?  If Oswald could not come down the stairs unnoticed as you claim, then he cannot have been the assassin.  Is that your position or not?  I can't fathom why this is so difficult to answer.  This is YOUR claim.

This is YOUR claim.

I can't fathom that you are incapable of understanding the difference between a claim and an opinion.

When I say that I can not see how Oswald could have gone down the stairs, within 75 seconds after the shots, without being noticed, I am not making a claim. It's an opinion based on the known information. Opinions can be changed when more conclusive evidence is presented!

You are the one making the claim that Oswald was on the 6th floor at the time of the shots and that he did manage to go down the stairs unnoticed. You need to, at least, explain how he was able to do that and you clearly can't.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 05:08:33 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #170 on: September 24, 2022, 02:00:24 PM »
This is YOUR claim.

I can't fathom that you are incapable of understanding the difference between a claim and an opinion.

When I say that I can not see how Oswald could have gone down the stairs, within 75 seconds after the shots, without being noticed, I am not making a claim. It's an opinion based on the known information. Opinions can be changed when more conclusive evidence is presented!

You are the one making the claim that Oswald was on the 6th floor at the time of the shots and that he did manage to go down the stairs unnoticed. You need to, at least, explain how he was able to do that and you clearly can't.

Run Martin run.   You didn't say you cannot see how Oswald could have gone down the stairs.  You said he couldn't have done it.  Based on your analysis you concluded "[Oswald] didn't come down the stairs."  He DIDN"T COME DOWN THE STAIRS!  That is not only a "claim" but a conclusion.   But it was just an "opinion" you were expressing.  HA HA HA.  So dishonest. 

Here it is again:

"If Oswald had come down the stairs within 75 seconds after the shots, he would have been seen by Dorothy Garner, who was standing next to the stairs on the 4th floor.
She heard Adams and Styles going down on the stairs and saw Baker and Truly come up. Somewhere inbetween these two events Oswald would have be passing the 4th floor. The reason Garner did not see him is simple; he didn't come down the stairs."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: September 24, 2022, 02:00:24 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #171 on: September 24, 2022, 02:38:39 PM »

Run Martin run.   You didn't say you cannot see how Oswald could have gone down the stairs.  You said he couldn't have done it.  Based on your analysis you concluded "[Oswald] didn't come down the stairs."  He DIDN"T COME DOWN THE STAIRS!  That is not only a "claim" but a conclusion.   But it was just an "opinion" you were expressing.  HA HA HA.  So dishonest. 

Here it is again:

"If Oswald had come down the stairs within 75 seconds after the shots, he would have been seen by Dorothy Garner, who was standing next to the stairs on the 4th floor.
She heard Adams and Styles going down on the stairs and saw Baker and Truly come up. Somewhere inbetween these two events Oswald would have be passing the 4th floor. The reason Garner did not see him is simple; he didn't come down the stairs."

It is not my problem that you don't (want to) understand what you are reading.

Btw where exactly did I say in that quote that "he couldn't have done it"?

Just to refresh your memory and expose your utter dishonesty to the readers;

You have falsely claimed as a fact that Oswald could not use the stairs to reach the lunchroom unnoticed from the 6th floor.

There's nothing false about it, nor have I ever claimed any of it as a fact. I have given you countless opportunities to prove that it is false and you have completely failed to do so. That speaks for itself.

If you have evidence that shows Oswald could have gone down the stairs unnoticed and actually did, I might change my opinion.

Now how about that explanation for how Oswald could have gone and did go down the stairs, within 75 seconds after the shots, without being seen? If you can't provide this explanation my opinion stands, whether you like it or not.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 06:54:49 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #172 on: September 24, 2022, 02:45:02 PM »
It was not tested to see if it was fired that day and it easily could have been. Why not?

Fritz knew that the carcano had not been fired ....  But he most certainly wouldn't have wanted the lowly deputies to know that, so he omitted that simply test so as not to draw attention to that fact.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: September 24, 2022, 02:45:02 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #173 on: September 25, 2022, 01:45:37 PM »
It is not my problem that you don't (want to) understand what you are reading.

Btw where exactly did I say in that quote that "he couldn't have done it"?

LOL.  You can't be for real.  That is the entire point!  You refuse to say Oswald couldn't have done it despite concluding that Oswald couldn't have come down the stairs.  The only way that Oswald could have made it from the 6th floor to the 2nd floor lunchroom in time for the Baker encounter is to have used the stairs, but you won't confirm that you accept the ONLY possible implication from your conclusion having any validity. That Oswald couldn't have been on the 6th floor because he didn't use the stairs.  It is hilarious that you continue to run away from YOUR OWN conclusion.  The classic contrarian.   You take issue even with yourself.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #174 on: September 25, 2022, 04:27:56 PM »
LOL.  You can't be for real.  That is the entire point!  You refuse to say Oswald couldn't have done it despite concluding that Oswald couldn't have come down the stairs.  The only way that Oswald could have made it from the 6th floor to the 2nd floor lunchroom in time for the Baker encounter is to have used the stairs, but you won't confirm that you accept the ONLY possible implication from your conclusion having any validity, but you won't confirm that you accept the ONLY possible implication from your conclusion having any validity, but you won't confirm that you accept the ONLY possible implication from your conclusion having any validity. That Oswald couldn't have been on the 6th floor because he didn't use the stairs.  It is hilarious that you continue to run away from YOUR OWN conclusion.  The classic contrarian.   You take issue even with yourself.

The one not for real is you.

First you claim I said he couldn't have done it;

Run Martin run.   You didn't say you cannot see how Oswald could have gone down the stairs.  You said he couldn't have done it.

Now you say;
You refuse to say Oswald couldn't have done it despite concluding that Oswald couldn't have come down the stairs

So, which one is it; did I say it or did I refuse to say it?

The only way that Oswald could have made it from the 6th floor to the 2nd floor lunchroom in time for the Baker encounter is to have used the stairs, but you won't confirm that you accept the ONLY possible implication from your conclusion having any validity

Nobody cares what you believe the implication from my opinion/conclusion is. It is of no significance. My opinion is based on the available evidence and thus subject to change if and when further evidence is provided.

The real point is that you claim that Oswald was on the 6th floor at 12:30, that he assassinated Kennedy and then ran down the stairs unnoticed within 75 seconds after the last shot. 

For more than a month now I have been asking you for evidence to support those claims and all that time you have been trying to deflect and talk about anything but that. It's pretty obvious by now that you are unable to present any credible evidence for your foolish claims. Just like the WC before you, all you have are assumptions based on assumptions.

It's a massive display of total ignorance to claim that a rifle (which you can't even show conclusively belonged to Oswald and/or was in his possession and under his control on 11/22/63) found on the 6th floor somehow proves that Oswald himself was on the 6th floor at 12:30 and killed Kennedy. It's even more pathetic to claim that Oswald then made his escape by running down the stairs unnoticed and say that the evidence that he could have done it is that he managed to do it, when you can't even present a shred of evidence for any of it.

All you have proven is that the WC report has no credibility whatsoever! The same goes of course for you. Get back to me when you have actual evidence for your little fairytales!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 07:52:33 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: September 25, 2022, 04:27:56 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #175 on: September 28, 2022, 02:48:06 PM »
The one not for real is you.

First you claim I said he couldn't have done it;

Now you say;
So, which one is it; did I say it or did I refuse to say it?

The only way that Oswald could have made it from the 6th floor to the 2nd floor lunchroom in time for the Baker encounter is to have used the stairs, but you won't confirm that you accept the ONLY possible implication from your conclusion having any validity

Nobody cares what you believe the implication from my opinion/conclusion is. It is of no significance. My opinion is based on the available evidence and thus subject to change if and when further evidence is provided.

The real point is that you claim that Oswald was on the 6th floor at 12:30, that he assassinated Kennedy and then ran down the stairs unnoticed within 75 seconds after the last shot. 

For more than a month now I have been asking you for evidence to support those claims and all that time you have been trying to deflect and talk about anything but that. It's pretty obvious by now that you are unable to present any credible evidence for your foolish claims. Just like the WC before you, all you have are assumptions based on assumptions.

It's a massive display of total ignorance to claim that a rifle (which you can't even show conclusively belonged to Oswald and/or was in his possession and under his control on 11/22/63) found on the 6th floor somehow proves that Oswald himself was on the 6th floor at 12:30 and killed Kennedy. It's even more pathetic to claim that Oswald then made his escape by running down the stairs unnoticed and say that the evidence that he could have done it is that he managed to do it, when you can't even present a shred of evidence for any of it.

All you have proven is that the WC report has no credibility whatsoever! The same goes of course for you. Get back to me when you have actual evidence for your little fairytales!

You have concluded that Oswald COULDN'T COME DOWN THE STAIRS unnoticed.  HE COULDN"T HAVE DONE THAT (i.e. come down the stairs) according to you.  Got it.  But you won't accept the only possible implication of this conclusion that Oswald COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ON THE 6th FLOOR and thus COULDN'T HAVE ASSASSINATED JFK.  Can you follow that simple distinction?