Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963  (Read 17223 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963
« Reply #160 on: August 27, 2022, 07:46:47 AM »
Advertisement
Thanks for admitting you're here trying to fool people
Nice high school drop-out move, professor

I said that fooling you is easy, so no trying is required.

Beyond that, if you take away from what I said that I somehow admitted that I am here to fool people, you really should ask the tuition fees back that your parents have wasted on you.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 08:09:53 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: August 27, 2022, 07:46:47 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2022, 08:02:55 AM »
There was no further interest in those men that Mooney didn't seem to really know. Like ---Where did they come from?...What were they doing there?...& Where did they go?

Nice find. And yet here we have "Richard" saying;

Your fantasy assassin would have to have escaped the building completely unnoticed.  Baseless fantasies to explain this away such as an assassin hanging around in the building dressed as a law enforcement officer are tin foil nonsense.  Truly and Baker did not encounter any such person.  They saw no such person.

Let's see if he still maintains that it would have been impossible for somebody in plain clothes, pretending to be an officer, to just go down the stairs and leave the building without being noticed or paid any attention to.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2022, 12:53:46 PM »
According to Jerry Organ--- a Republican = a conspiracy theorist = a Trump supporter = me.

I see when you parse information, you add and spin. I actually said you're a Republican and Conspiracy Theorist, not that the two were connected. I didn't say you were a Trump supporter, but maybe it's something you should own as well.

But of course I am not really any

Add gaslighting to what you are.

of this so much but then isn't Roger Stone a Trump supporter? And he also believes in the JFK conspiracy.
Then there is Rick Plant ...a blue flag waving actual Trump despiser and yet tends to believe in the cover up.
So things do cross political lines.
Jesse Curry was probably a tag along Republican but was bullied around it seems...not a very strong commander.

"Trump despiser"? As if Trump and his movement aren't based on racial and class hate. And their maniacal demeaning attacks on women achievers like Hillary, Harris and now Cheney show they hate women, too.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2022, 12:53:46 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #163 on: August 27, 2022, 01:19:24 PM »
I see when you parse information, you add and spin. I actually said you're a Republican and Conspiracy Theorist, not that the two were connected. I didn't say you were a Trump supporter, but maybe it's something you should own as well.

"Trump despiser"? As if Trump and his movement aren't based on racial and class hate. And their maniacal demeaning attacks on women achievers like Hillary, Harris and now Cheney show they hate women, too.

Living in a black and white reality must be so much easier than having to deal with all those shades of grey.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #164 on: August 27, 2022, 01:31:18 PM »

"Trump and his movement"    :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: August 27, 2022, 01:31:18 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #165 on: August 27, 2022, 01:50:14 PM »

I was in school learning to spell
Then...what happened?   ???

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #166 on: August 27, 2022, 02:27:44 PM »
I've told him that time after time, but this idiot is a Trump supporter so there is no chance of having a reasonable conversation with him. No matter how much you hit him with reality he will still keep on repeating the same propaganda crap, as if he actually believes it himself.

Says the guy who suggested it is possible that no one was in the 6th floor window by citing someone holding a "pipe-like" object at the moment of the assassination!  HA HA HA.  Comedy gold.  As though it were possible for a "pipe-like" object to levitate at the window by itself.  And what is the explanation for someone pointing this "pipe-like" object out the window?  And what caused the sound of gunshots to those immediately below the window?  I guess we will never know.  Just another mystery.  You also were apparently unaware of several witnesses who did see a rifle pointing from the window.  Nevertheless, we are told it is "possible" that no one was there.  Rabbit hole.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: August 27, 2022, 02:27:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #167 on: August 27, 2022, 02:31:40 PM »
Mysteries are always best solved by “Richard” making up fanciful stories and laughing maniacally.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 02:51:04 PM by John Iacoletti »