Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963  (Read 17267 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963
« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2022, 05:42:06 PM »
Advertisement
There is insufficient information to reconstruct Oswald's movements before the assassination.  There was no real cause of others to take notice of him or the specific time down to the precise minute of mundane events that were occurring in the building before the assassination.  What we know with certainty is that Oswald was in the SN at 12:30 based upon the evidence that he left behind.

What we know with certainty is that Oswald was in the SN at 12:30 based upon the evidence that he left behind.

Really?..... You can know that Lee was in the so called "Sniper's Nest"  at 12:30 based upon the evidence that was found there?

Please enlighten me .... Let's start with the spent shells....( Originally there were only TWO shells but that number had to be changed after most witnesses reported that they heard more than two explosions.)  But HOW do those spent shells provide any information about when they were fired?

We'll move along to another piece of "Evidence" after you present your answer.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2022, 05:42:06 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2022, 06:06:18 PM »
What we know with certainty is that Oswald was in the SN at 12:30 based upon the evidence that he left behind.

Really?..... You can know that Lee was in the so called "Sniper's Nest"  at 12:30 based upon the evidence that was found there?

Please enlighten me .... Let's start with the spent shells....( Originally there were only TWO shells but that number had to be changed after most witnesses reported that they heard more than two explosions.)  But HOW do those spent shells provide any information about when they were fired?

We'll move along to another piece of "Evidence" after you present your answer.....

The first Crime Lab photos of the "nest" show three shells on the floor. ???

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2022, 06:14:23 PM »
Where does any LNer say Oswald started for the 6th floor at 12:27?

I think it's possible Oswald took the rifle to work without disassembling it. An inch or two of the barrel end sticking out, easily concealed by holding the bag at the top and tucking the open end in between Frazier's back seat and seat back.

As for Oswald being too stupid or naive to figure out a way to assembly/unpackaged the rifle and place it somewhere without being noticed, is this one of those "superpowers" he would have required?

Where does any LNer say Oswald started for the 6th floor at 12:27?

Well, since Lee Oswald saw Jarman and Norman walk by the 1st floor lunchroom at about 12:27 he couldn't have started climbing the stairs to the 6th floor any earlier....  I'd hasten to remind you that  Jarman testified that they arrived on the fifth floor at 12:28. so they walked by the lunchroom at about 12:26 / 12;27.

I think it's possible Oswald took the rifle to work without disassembling it. An inch or two of the barrel end sticking out, easily concealed by holding the bag at the top and tucking the open end in between Frazier's back seat and seat back.

That's not what it says in your bible Mr. Organ......   Are you a heretic?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2022, 06:14:23 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2022, 06:29:48 PM »
No LNer believes that is an accurate timeline.   Oswald's movements in minutes leading up to the assassination are uncertain.  The evidence, however, places him in the SN at 12:30 beyond any doubt.  You have also falsely suggested that JFK's car was "behind the foliage of a tree" when the shots were fired.  As apparent from the WC recreation of the event, his car was in a clear line of sight on Elm from Oswald's window when he was struck.    An easy shot for Oswald who was trained in the USMC.

Oswald's movements in minutes leading up to the assassination are uncertain.

Of course they are. That's exactly why Jesse Curry said that nobody has ever been able to place Oswald on the 6th floor with a rifle in his hand.

The shooter (if there was one in the so-called sniper's nest) needed to get into the nest on time for the arrival of the motorcade, which was scheduled at around 12:15. There is no evidence that places Oswald on the 6th floor around that time. However, Bonnie Ray Williams was there and he did not see or hear anybody, when even the slightest footstep would have made the wooden floor crack. On the other hand, Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald (iirc) on the 2nd floor somewhere between 12:15 and 12:25. And Oswald himself saw two co-workers, we now know to be Jarman and Norman, as they were walking towards the elevator on the 1st floor at around 12:25.

The evidence, however, places him in the SN at 12:30 beyond any doubt.

You really need to stop telling the same lie over and over again. Even more so now that so-called "evidence" has been completely debunked, whether you like it or not.

The fact is that you still haven't been able to explain how Oswald could have gotten on to the 6th floor without being seen or heard by anybody, how he could leave that floor, after the shots, without the guys on the 5th hearing as much as a crack of the wooden floor and how he managed to get down to the 2nd floor lunchroom in less than 75 seconds after the last shot, without being heard on the noisy stairs and/or being seen by Dorothy Garner, who was standing next to the stairs on the 4th floor.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 07:37:36 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2022, 06:35:57 PM »
Notice the Loons also have Oswald incapable of assembling the rifle despite having all morning to do so. In the Land O' Loons, if Oswald had assembled the rifle before noon, the rifle would have been left out in the open and noticed. No LN scenario or evaluation of the evidence is possible. Why do they love this Oswald? A shared hatred of authority?

It's not a matter of loving Oswald, at least not for me. I don't care either way. If Oswald did it and the evidence proves it, then so be it.

The problem with LN scenarios and evaluations is that they are contrived, ignore known facts, are highly biased and lack credibility. Anybody who starts with insulting people who disagree with him as "loons" and declare themselves to be an "authority" usually hasn't got persuasive and conclusive arguments to support his claims.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 06:36:54 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2022, 06:35:57 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2022, 07:10:23 PM »
Notice the Loons also have Oswald incapable of assembling the rifle despite having all morning to do so. In the Land O' Loons, if Oswald had assembled the rifle before noon, the rifle would have been left out in the open and noticed. No LN scenario or evaluation of the evidence is possible. Why do they love this Oswald? A shared hatred of authority?

Why do they love this Oswald?

Love Oswald??.... I doubt that I would have liked him .... But I'm a sucker for the idea of "liberty and Justice for all" as we thoughtlessly  mouth in our pledge of allegiance.     No rational person can possibly believe that Lee Oswald had his chance to defend himself in court and received anything remotely like "justice"  ....  He was lynched ..... 

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2022, 08:30:06 PM »
   The evidence, however, places him in the SN at 12:30 beyond any doubt.
Because these old conservative white guys with the honest faces said so?----

"Earl, thanks for bailing my ass out a job well done."

An easy shot for Oswald who was trained in the USMC.
Not that again [like he was in the infantry]
 A chump statement made by someone who probably never even shot a gun.
 Oswald--trained sniper forever [because he was a Marine short timer]

The problem with LN scenarios and evaluations is that they are contrived, ignore known facts, are highly biased and lack credibility. Anybody who starts with insulting people who disagree with him as "loons" and declare themselves to be an "authority" usually hasn't got persuasive and conclusive arguments to support his claims.
I would call those guys .. chumps...they are enough to drive the rest of us loony.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2022, 08:30:06 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2022, 08:53:09 PM »
Because these old conservative white guys with the honest faces said so?----

"Earl, thanks for bailing my ass out a job well done."
   Not that again [like he was in the infantry]
 A chump statement made by someone who probably never even shot a gun.
 Oswald--trained sniper forever [because he was a Marine short timer]
 I would call those guys .. chumps...they are enough to drive the rest of us loony.

Honest faces??....  They couldn't even be honest about the book in the photo....  That is not the Warren Report, but you can bet that LBJ wanted to substitute some thick tome for the photo to deceive us suckers into believing they had gathered a huge amount of information in their "investigation"