Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963  (Read 15993 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2022, 07:38:05 PM »
Advertisement
That’s always been Walt’s story. It you really “got it”, you would have gotten it years ago. But you are a one-way propaganda fountain.

That’s always been Walt’s story.

No, that is not my story..... I've never said that Lee shot at Walker .....I beleve that Lee fired a bullet through Walker's window in a ruse to make it appear that he had shot at Walker.   ( Frankly, I doubt that Walker was even in that room at the time that Lee fired the shot ) 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2022, 07:38:05 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2022, 08:12:09 PM »
I believe that LHO would have been able to hear Norman and Jarman when they stationed themselves on the fifth floor, just below the sniper’s nest.

If so, then it would have been especially stupid to claim that he saw them somewhere else.

If Norman and Jarman said anything (they probably did) I believe that LHO could have recognized their voices and known who it was just below.

He didn’t even know their names, but we’re to believe that he could pinpoint their voices through the floor with another guy talking as well? Remember, these guys didn’t hear any footsteps when the gunman supposedly made his mad dash for the staircase.

LHO would know that in order to access the elevator on the first floor Norman and Jarman would have been within sight of the door to the domino room.

That’s not true. There were many ways into the first floor, including open roll-up doors on the west side.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 08:19:22 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2022, 08:16:24 PM »
I think “Richard” meant fired the shot through the Walker window that night, because that’s the thing in your post that he was responding to. Then he acts surprised that you said that.

However, there isn’t any good evidence that Oswald fired anything that night. “Marina said” isn’t good evidence of anything.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2022, 08:16:24 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2022, 08:21:31 PM »
If so, then it would have been especially stupid to claim that he saw them somewhere else.

He didn’t even know Jarman’s name, but we’re to believe that he could pinpoint his voice one floor down. Remember, these guys didn’t hear any footsteps when the gunman supposedly made his mad dash for the staircase.

That’s not true. There were many ways into the first floor, including open roll up doors on the west side.

I'm puzzled by the idea that Lee would have had to have seen Jarman and Norman in the shipping room by the elevators.   Although he could have seen them there I believe it's more likely that he saw them as they walked past the windows of the Domino Room

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2022, 08:34:36 PM »

He didn’t even know their names, but we’re to believe that he could pinpoint their voices through the floor with another guy talking as well? Remember, these guys didn’t hear any footsteps when the gunman supposedly made his mad dash for the staircase.

That’s not true. There were many ways into the first floor, including open roll-up doors on the west side.

Not if he was lying about where he was.

He didn’t even know their names, but we’re to believe that he could pinpoint their voices through the floor with another guy talking as well?

Their names are irrelevant.

Remember, these guys didn’t hear any footsteps when the gunman supposedly made his mad dash for the staircase.

Remember, the sound of the bolt being cycled and the empty hulls hitting the floor were heard. And there was open windows on both floors. Plenty of reason to believe that LHO could have heard them talking and recognized the voices.

The elevators are within sight of the door to the domino room. The path to the elevators is irrelevant.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2022, 08:34:36 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2022, 08:40:04 PM »
I think “Richard” meant fired the shot through the Walker window that night, because that’s the thing in your post that he was responding to. Then he acts surprised that you said that.

However, there isn’t any good evidence that Oswald fired anything that night. “Marina said” isn’t good evidence of anything.
 “Marina said” isn’t good evidence of anything./quote]

there isn’t any good evidence that Oswald fired anything that night.

If you reject the story.....Then you must believe it was made up out of whole cloth and has no  basis in fact.

Do you believe it was all concocted, John?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2022, 09:38:08 PM »

Not if he was lying about where he was.

If he had no idea they were ever near the domino room and only heard them on the fifth floor, it would be incredibly stupid to claim that he saw them on the first floor near the time of the shooting, because they’d easily refute that.

Their names are irrelevant.

Do you recognize the voice of any person whose name you do not know?

Remember, the sound of the bolt being cycled and the empty hulls hitting the floor were heard.

Only one of them claimed to hear that, and it was long after the fact. But hearing some mechanical noise is very different from discerning individual voices.

The elevators are within sight of the door to the domino room.

That’s not true either.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2022, 09:38:08 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2022, 09:42:15 PM »

The door to the west elevator is on the far west side by the staircase and the overhead door.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 09:42:55 PM by John Iacoletti »