Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963  (Read 16004 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963
« Reply #192 on: August 29, 2022, 03:59:54 AM »
Advertisement
Living in a black and white reality must be so much easier than having to deal with all those shades of grey.
Odd.. the use of that particular euphemism. Stated as much in this post 3 years ago...
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2346.msg71420.html#msg71420

The world is mostly grays, Tommy. There are liberals who are LNers and conservatives who are CTs. Ted Kennedy, for example, believed the Warren Report LN finding. Roger Stone is a JFK CT.
Is it grey or gray? Oh well--
 Ted Kennedy said he 'accepted' the Warren Report...Ted Kennedy said a lot of things.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: August 29, 2022, 03:59:54 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #193 on: August 29, 2022, 04:18:18 PM »

Thank you Gary,   for posting the article from the German News paper.  It seems rather brief for a sensational story. Do you suppose that the reporter didn't believe the tale that General Walker unloaded on him on Saturday morning 11/23/63?   

The story wasn't published until Nov. 29.   If the editor really believed Walker's tale he would have rushed the paper to publication, and it would have been picked up and published round the world by 11/24 /63. 

This wild tale from Walker reveals the panic he felt.....  He realized that his neck was in the noose if Lee Oswald  started talking about the plot.  He with out a doubt breathed a huge sigh of relief when Jack Ruby murdered Lee Oswald.

Doesn't anybody want to discuss this key aspect of the case?

I find the statement that Bobby Kennedy shut down the investigation particularly intriguing ....
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 05:50:20 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #194 on: August 29, 2022, 06:40:05 PM »

I find the statement that Bobby Kennedy shut down the investigation particularly intriguing ....

Is there any evidence that Oswald was ever arrested for the Walker shooting and/or that Bobby Kennedy shut the investigation down?

Of could this "article" in a German soldiers magazine be just the result of misinformation?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: August 29, 2022, 06:40:05 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #195 on: August 29, 2022, 09:41:13 PM »
Is there any evidence that Oswald was ever arrested for the Walker shooting and/or that Bobby Kennedy shut the investigation down?

Of could this "article" in a German soldiers magazine be just the result of misinformation?

Hi Martin, I believe that you are fluent in German..... So my first question for you is:   Is the article accurately translated? 

Already you've provided info that I was unaware of.... I didn't know that the story appeared in a German soldiers magazine.   It was reported that the story first appeared in some small weekly newspaper.

In my opinion this story did not originate with Hasso Thorsen.   I'm sure the call was from Edwin Walker to Hasso Thorsen.... and not vice versa.  Walker was in a panic because he was a key conspirator in the murder of JFK, and he realized that that there was a noose around his neck when Lee Oswald slipped away and was not killed in the TSBD.  He was in a panic to get that noose off his neck and he thought that he could heap more BS on Lee Oswald and divert the attention away from himself by letting the public know that Oswald had tried to kill him ( which is BS) back in April.     

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #196 on: August 29, 2022, 09:57:55 PM »
Hi Martin, I believe that you are fluent in German..... So my first question for you is:   Is the article accurately translated? 

Already you've provided info that I was unaware of.... I didn't know that the story appeared in a German soldiers magazine.   It was reported that the story first appeared in some small weekly newspaper.

In my opinion this story did not originate with Hasso Thorsen.   I'm sure the call was from Edwin Walker to Hasso Thorsen.... and not vice versa.  Walker was in a panic because he was a key conspirator in the murder of JFK, and he realized that that there was a noose around his neck when Lee Oswald slipped away and was not killed in the TSBD.  He was in a panic to get that noose off his neck and he thought that he could heap more BS on Lee Oswald and divert the attention away from himself by letting the public know that Oswald had tried to kill him ( which is BS) back in April.   

Yes, the translation is fairly accurate. The paper was a extreme-right wing weekly publication with only a few thousand readers.

What seems strange to me is the document claims to be a translation from a German paper "Deutsche National Zeitung" when in fact the German paper provides a translation of the English article. What the source of the English article was is anybody's guess.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: August 29, 2022, 09:57:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #197 on: August 29, 2022, 10:42:21 PM »
Yes, the translation is fairly accurate. The paper was a extreme-right wing weekly publication with only a few thousand readers.

What seems strange to me is the document claims to be a translation from a German paper "Deutsche National Zeitung" when in fact the German paper provides a translation of the English article. What the source of the English article was is anybody's guess.

That's very interesting info Martin.....   I doubt that the story had ever been published in an English language publication, But I don't doubt that you know what you're talking about.....Sooo..... I'm forced to speculate  that Walker sent Hasso Thorsen the story all typed up and Thorsen translated it for the article in the Deutsche National Zeitung    

I would love to know WHY  Walker told Hasso that Bobby Kennedy knew that Lee Oswald had tried to kill him and Bobby Kennedy ordered the investigation to be stopped.   There isn't one tiny iota of evidence to support Walker's charge....   But I now wonder if Lee Oswald wasn't a patsy in the Walker hoax also....  There was serious bad blood between Walker and the Kennedy's ( a deep and bitter hatred) and of course Walker would have chortled with glee if he could have gotten RFK charged with interfering in an attempted murder case.

But putting the speculation aside..... The story in the German paper was effectual..... In the fact that the article opened the FBI's eyes to the possibility that Lee Oswald was the unknown sniper who had fired a bullet through Walker's window.  And that article caused the FBI to go to Marina Oswald and ask her what she knew about the story that Lee had tried to shoot Walker.  Prior to the publication of that story the investigators never suspected that Lee Oswald might have been involved in the Walker incident.   

The investigators had the Back Yard photo and the recon photos of Walker's house that they had found among Lee Possessions, but they hadn't linked the photos to the Walker incident until the story appeared in that German paper.

P.S. Recall that the photo of the light colored 57 Chevy parked in Walkers back yard can be seen in a photo in Jesse Curry's book and the rear license plate is intact.   But AFTER the FBI became aware of the significance of the photo the license plate was scratched off the photo.   Obviously they didn't want us to know who owned that Chevy....   I believe that Lee Knew who owned that 57 Chevy and he realized that that person's affiliation with Walker was dynamite.   That's the reason he snapped the photo.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 11:15:56 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #198 on: August 29, 2022, 11:39:15 PM »

"Trump despiser"? As if Trump and his movement aren't based on racial and class hate. And their maniacal demeaning attacks on women achievers like Hillary, Harris and now Cheney show they hate women, too.
"Hate women"......What an absurdly anemic statement!
But I'll bite...they are all politicians ...the whole lot them. D or R after the name matters not. What great achievement did they [any of them] accomplish besides keeping a congressional seat warm? Or is there a response void of being demeaning or maniacal?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: August 29, 2022, 11:39:15 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #199 on: August 29, 2022, 11:47:33 PM »
It's crap.
999 out of a 1000 times an anonymous source--- ["as it was reported to us"] is what I call an onionhead...you can peel it down to zero.