Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Testimony of J.C. White ...Patrolman  (Read 9845 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: The Testimony of J.C. White ...Patrolman
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2022, 02:53:08 AM »
Advertisement
Fine..then why post a map that doesn't indicate the point?
That Tx-Pacific RR overpass...still there--Stemmons Frwy....still there....the old TSBD....still there.
Some trees are in the way now. Look how far it is...at least 1000 feet to Elm and Houston.
https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7783715,-96.8112227,3a,60y,20.53h,89.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sG5cp7XnAUXC8wDZBXWBJqg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en

Ignored are the statements of the cop...'heard 3 shots...smelled gun powder...saw the limo stop'...From that location really?

Why are you adding in new points of interest? I thought you wanted Topics to stay focused on the OP? In this case, Officer White's train. You then asked if anybody else saw a train. Collinis Hackerott gave you Foster; I gave you Brown. Let's talk about that. Obviously Officer White wasn't just making up the train. You shouldn't be calling him a liar.

If all this 'evidence' I was supposed to know... was so familiar to begin with...it would have posted it by now so don't point fingers.

What a train crossing the triple underpass looks like---

And BTW Jerry Organ is in violation of forum rules..............

What a little grass. You can tell he supports Trump because he's a marshmellow.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 03:09:09 AM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2022, 02:53:08 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2022, 03:45:30 AM »
  I thought you wanted Topics to stay focused on the OP?
Except when I start the topic.
You then asked if anybody else saw a train.  I gave you Brown. Let's talk about that.
You mentioned 'heard 3 shots...smelled gun powder...saw the limo stop' Brown that doesn't mention a the any train at the triple underpass.
You can tell he supports Trump because he's a marshmellow.
You mean marshmallow? Take your political crap to the off topic forum... Snowflake.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2022, 04:04:53 AM »
Except when I start the topic.You mentioned 'heard 3 shots...smelled gun powder...saw the limo stop' Brown that doesn't mention a the any train at the triple underpass. You mean marshmallow? Take your political crap to the off topic forum... Snowflake.

Take your 'everything is faked, planted or altered in some way' back to Texas... redneck.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2022, 04:04:53 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2022, 12:15:53 PM »
Fine..then why post a map that doesn't indicate the point?
That Tx-Pacific RR overpass...still there--Stemmons Frwy....still there....the old TSBD....still there.
Some trees are in the way now. Look how far it is...at least 1000 feet to Elm and Houston.
https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7783715,-96.8112227,3a,60y,20.53h,89.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sG5cp7XnAUXC8wDZBXWBJqg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en

Ignored are the statements of the cop...'heard 3 shots...smelled gun powder...saw the limo stop'...From that location really?
If all this 'evidence' I was supposed to know... was so familiar to begin with...it would have posted it by now so don't point fingers.

What a train crossing the triple underpass looks like---

And BTW Jerry Organ is in violation of forum rules..............

Here's an image of an empty depressed flatcar:

Notice that the height of this car is only slightly higher than the wheels.  And compare that height with the boxcars that can be seen in the image.  Now, look at the image that Jerry posted of a train on the TUP and try to see the wheels of that train.  They are hidden from the camera's view by the structure of the TUP. I believe that it is possible that some empty flatcars are on the TUP at the time McIntire took his photos. Or, alternatively, I believe that it could also be possible that a moving train could have already traveled past the TUP by the time McIntire's photo was taken.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2022, 05:53:46 PM »
 Dallas-1965-3" border="0

Click image for screensize   :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2022, 05:53:46 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2024, 12:58:10 AM »
It appears to me that the train in question can be seen on the triple underpass in the Volkland photo taken from Stemmons Freeway immediately after the assassination. I put a red arrow and wrote the red words on this copy of the photo.

I have done some quick line of sight alignments with some of the buildings and approximated Volkland’s position. It appears to me that the train cars designated by the arrow are on the triple underpass. Please feel free to double check my alignments for yourselves. Please let me know if you disagree or agree with my assessment. Thanks!

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2024, 01:41:20 AM »
It appears to me that the train in question can be seen on the triple underpass in the Volkland photo taken from Stemmons Freeway immediately after the assassination. I put a red arrow and wrote the red words on this copy of the photo.

I have done some quick line of sight alignments with some of the buildings and approximated Volkland’s position. It appears to me that the train cars designated by the arrow are on the triple underpass. Please feel free to double check my alignments for yourselves. Please let me know if you disagree or agree with my assessment. Thanks!
Hi Charles. It appears to me that those train cars are the same as those photographed in a Jerry Cabluck aerial taken in the afternoon (Trask-Pictures of the Pain p350). The Triple Under Pass is viewable at the right of frame, but to me does not suggest the presence of a train. Sorry about that. If you have any questions about the graphic please ask.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2024, 01:41:20 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2024, 10:51:14 AM »
Hi Charles. It appears to me that those train cars are the same as those photographed in a Jerry Cabluck aerial taken in the afternoon (Trask-Pictures of the Pain p350). The Triple Under Pass is viewable at the right of frame, but to me does not suggest the presence of a train. Sorry about that. If you have any questions about the graphic please ask.

Thanks James, excellent work as usual. I agree with your assessment. I have been spending some time examining many of the photos & films taken in Dealey Plaza during the time in question (the “Motorcade ‘63” animation is a great aid in determining the timing of the images). I have not found a train on the TUP in any of them. J.C. White’s testimony regarding the train is still a question mark. However, I am beginning to think that perhaps his memory could have been faulty regarding a train during the time in question. Thanks again!