Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Testimony of J.C. White ...Patrolman  (Read 10901 times)

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: The Testimony of J.C. White ...Patrolman
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2022, 12:31:11 AM »
Advertisement
Bell shows White where McIntire shows White.
We also see Foster, & Murphy.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 12:32:05 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2022, 12:31:11 AM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2022, 03:43:44 AM »
J.W. Foster in No More Silence, p212
   “At the time the motorcade came through, there were about seven or eight people up there. As you looked down, I was standing over the third lane from the north curb of Elm Street. Four or five were  standing right in front of me, and there were several on down the trestle away from me. Just prior to the shots, a three engine locomotive went by, so there wasn’t a lot that you could see or hear from up there even though the locomotive had already passed and just the boxcars were going by at the time the motorcade passed through.”

Foster mentions boxcars (my bolding) present when the motorcade came through. I wonder if some lower profile flatcars were in the train and possibly harder to detect in the McIntire photos.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2022, 01:22:03 PM »
J.W. Foster in No More Silence, p212
   “At the time the motorcade came through, there were about seven or eight people up there. As you looked down, I was standing over the third lane from the north curb of Elm Street. Four or five were  standing right in front of me, and there were several on down the trestle away from me. Just prior to the shots, a three engine locomotive went by, so there wasn’t a lot that you could see or hear from up there even though the locomotive had already passed and just the boxcars were going by at the time the motorcade passed through.”

Foster mentions boxcars (my bolding) present when the motorcade came through. I wonder if some lower profile flatcars were in the train and possibly harder to detect in the McIntire photos.

Thanks James, flatcars seems to me to be possible. (I have been thinking to myself that I had read where someone else said a train was passing through. But I didn’t want to say anything without knowing who it was. I have read that book, so that’s probably who I was thinking about.)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2022, 01:22:03 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2022, 09:56:36 PM »

Officer Earle V. Brown was standing on the Texas & Pacific railroad overpass that crosses the Stemmons Freeway (NW of Dealey Plaza). He testified before the Commission in April 1964:

Mr. BALL. Did you see any people over In the railroad yards?
     Mr. BROWN. Not that I recall; now they were moving trains in and out.
     Mr. BALL. But you did not see people standing?
     Mr. BROWN. No, sir; sure didn't.
     Mr. BALL. Everything was in clear view?
     Mr. BROWN. Yes, sir.
     Mr. BALL. I withdraw the question. Was there any obstruction of your
          vision to the railroad yards?
     Mr. BROWN. Yes.
     Mr. BALL. What?
     Mr. BROWN. Not the direction of the railroad yard, but at ground level
          we didn't have very good view. Mr. Lomax and I remarked that we
          didn't have a very good view.
     Mr. BALL. Was that because of the moving trains?
     Mr. BROWN. Yes, sir.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 01:38:43 AM by Jerry Organ »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2022, 11:26:38 PM »
Mr. BALL. Did you see the President's motorcade come on to Houston Street from Elm;
  were you able to see that?
Mr. BROWN. Now they came down Main, didn't they, to Houston?
Mr. BALL. Yes.
Mr. BROWN. No. sir; actually, the first I noticed the car was when it stopped.
Mr. BALL. Where?
Mr. BROWN. After it made the turn and when the shots were fired, it stopped.
Mr. BALL. Did It come to a. complete stop?
Mr. BROWN. That, I couldn't swear to.
Mr. BALL. It appeared to be slowed down some?
Mr. BROWN. Yes; slowed down.
Mr. BALL. Did you hear the shots?
Mr. BROWN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. How many?
Mr. BROWN. Three.
Mr. BALL. Where did they seem to come from?
Mr. BROWN. Well, they seemed high to me, actually; if you want, would you like me to tell you?
Mr. BALL. Sure, tell it in your own words.
Mr. BROWN. Well, down in that river bottom there, there's a whole lot of pigeons this particular day, and
 they heard the shots before we did because I saw them flying up - must have been 50, 75 of them.

Mr. BALL. Where was the river bottom?
Mr. BROWN. You know, actually off to the - between us and the, this over pass you are talking about there's
  kind of a levee along there. It's really a grade of the railroad, is what it is; that's where they were and then
  I heard these shots and then I smelled this gun powder.     
Mr. BALL. You did?

Mr. BROWN. It come on it would be maybe a couple minutes later so - at least it smelled like It to me.
Mr. BALL. What direction did the sound seem to come from?
Mr. BROWN. It came it seemed the direction of that building, that Texas ---
Mr. BALL. School Book Depository? ...................
Mr. BALL. Was there anybody standing on the triple underpass?
Mr. BROWN. On the triple underpass?
Mr. BALL. Yes.
Mr. BROWN. Yes, sir; they had at least two officers.
Mr. BALL. Anybody but police officers?
Mr. BROWN. Not that I know of. I didn't recall anyone.

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/brown_e.htm

If Officer Brown was positioned at insert block F ...This was some really quite amazing--- vision, hearing and sense of smell.
Where the F is located on the map... happens to be the same spot in the picture that started off this thread----

One picture is worth 1000 words and 1000 words hasn't changed the picture.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2022, 11:26:38 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2022, 11:45:24 PM »
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/brown_e.htm

If Officer Brown was positioned at insert block F ...This was some really quite amazing--- vision, hearing and sense of smell.
Where the F is located on the map... happens to be the same spot in the picture that started off this thread----

One picture is worth 1000 words and 1000 words hasn't changed the picture.

Shows how little Skeptic Tank knows the evidence. Or how poor his parsing skills are. Officer Brown was on the T & P railroad overpass that crossed over Stemmons, not in "block F".

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2022, 01:24:26 AM »
Shows how little Skeptic Tank knows the evidence. Or how poor his parsing skills are. Officer Brown was on the T & P railroad overpass that crossed over Stemmons, not in "block F".

Yes, Earle V. Brown's testimony indicates where he was positioned by assignment. And here's an image of the diagram on which Earle V. Brown marked his position. I have drawn an arrow to show his mark. Please note that this hand drawn diagram isn't to scale. There is about 100-yards between the TUP and the T&P railroad overpass that crosses Stemmons Freeway. The diagram that Jerry posted shows this distance and appears to be to scale.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2022, 01:24:26 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2022, 02:30:03 AM »
Fine..then why post a map that doesn't indicate the point?
That Tx-Pacific RR overpass...still there--Stemmons Frwy....still there....the old TSBD....still there.
Some trees are in the way now. Look how far it is...at least 1000 feet to Elm and Houston.
https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7783715,-96.8112227,3a,60y,20.53h,89.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sG5cp7XnAUXC8wDZBXWBJqg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en

Ignored are the statements of the cop...'heard 3 shots...smelled gun powder...saw the limo stop'...From that location really?
If all this 'evidence' I was supposed to know... was so familiar to begin with...it would have posted it by now so don't point fingers.

What a train crossing the triple underpass looks like---

And BTW Jerry Organ is in violation of forum rules..............
Posts where members are antagonistically addressed by a name other than their Forum username...