Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Officer “K”  (Read 6649 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: Officer “K”
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2022, 11:57:09 AM »
Advertisement
If you want to talk about the jacket some more, here's some additional and a lot of info about it.

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1165-oswald-and-the-amazing-technicolor-dream-coat

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2022, 11:57:09 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2022, 01:28:03 AM »
This is hilarious. A person who actually finds a piece of evidence is automatically part of the chain of custody, as he is the only one who can confirm that the piece of evidence was indeed found at that particular location. To argue otherwise is silly.

Shabby street; shabby Oswald fits right in...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 01:29:32 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2022, 06:57:55 PM »
John and Robert Oswald did attend a school in Dallas but not in the area of the Tippit murder. I must have gotten something wrong.

There are some writings that "connect" Lee Oswald to a school in Dallas. This by James Reston Jr:

"From there we proceeded to the neighborhood of W.H. Adamson High School.
     (Oswald had dropped out of high school in the 10th grade to volunteer for the
     Marine Corps.) As the crow flies, the school is about a mile from 1026 N. Beckley
     Ave. Oswald had wandered there, for reasons no one can know."

And Jon Dietz:

"Oswald found himself walking in front of the W.H. Adamson High School. This
     was the school Oswald had abandoned at age seventeen in order to join the
     Marine Corps."

I must have read such a claim somewhere and fail to check it. My apologies.

Jerry Organ wrote: " I must have gotten something wrong."

Yes, You sure did, Mr Organ....  Starting with the belief that Lee Oswald  shot and killed anybody.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2022, 06:57:55 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2022, 08:31:27 PM »
Jerry Organ wrote: " I must have gotten something wrong."

Yes, You sure did, Mr Organ....  Starting with the belief that Lee Oswald  shot and killed anybody.

LOL! We'll never hear an acknowledgment of error from you. And you make hundreds every month.

(BTW, it's liberating to acknowledge error; that's why the likes of Trump, Cruz, Guilliani and Roger Stone appear to be suffering and angry all the time).
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 08:32:46 PM by Jerry Organ »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2022, 09:21:33 PM »
LOL! We'll never hear an acknowledgment of error from you. And you make hundreds every month.

(BTW, it's liberating to acknowledge error; that's why the likes of Trump, Cruz, Guilliani and Roger Stone appear to be suffering and angry all the time).

We'll never hear an acknowledgment of error from you. And you make hundreds every month.

Not so, Mr O...   I do make mustrakes ....  And I know I will profit (In advancing my knowledge) from knowing that I was in error. Only a damned fool would continue to believe the earth is flat after it was proven to be a sphere.  A person who refuses to admit an error is doomed to remain an ignoramus .....

Addressing  your statement that I make  hundreds of errors every month....And maybe I do.....But  sometimes I think just getting out of bed in the morning is a mistake.   But I believe that anybody who believes that Lee Oswald killed JFK has taken leave of their senses.  Lee obviously was in the 1st floor lunchroom at 12:27 when Jarman and Norman walked by....So he couldn't have been at the sixth floor window  and firing a rusty old carcano with a crooked scope at JFK at 12:30.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2022, 09:21:33 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2022, 07:49:39 PM »
No, a chain of custody that would work would be an actual chain of custody.

Besides, what is the jacket evidence of, exactly?

It's evidence that it was NOT the Jacket that Mrs Roberts swore she saw Lee putting on as he left the rooming house.  Photos of the Jacket in the parking lot clearly show that the Jacket is WHITE.  Mrs Roberts said that the jacket that she saw Lee putting on was BROWN.