Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Liz Cheney Defeated!  (Read 9311 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Liz Cheney Defeated!
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2022, 04:22:52 PM »
Advertisement
You are absolutely correct about her. She really was a good conservative voice from Wyoming and represented the state well until now. I am not sure what happened to her to spiral out of control like she has. Amazing how they pursue Trump but leave Biden and all his corrupt family alone.

Thanks Jack.  Fortunately, the voters always get the final say.  That is what the media and oligarchs like Cheney have forgotten or never wanted to acknowledge.  That is the primary reason that they always hated Trump.  He was an outsider.  The establishment had convinced themselves and most citizens that no one could break through the lock that they had over political power in America.  They felt as though a ruling cadre of oligarchs always made that decision.  Trump exposed their corruption, dishonesty, and incompetence.  Like drawing back the curtain on the Wizard of Oz.  He created a new modern precedent that someone other than a career politician can win the presidency.  They have spent six years and counting trying to put that genie back in the bottle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2022, 04:22:52 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2022, 04:25:43 PM »
Hopefully the GSA does a better job packing up Liz's belongings than they allegedly did with Trump.  I'm sure she could carry any top secret document home and sell it to China on ebay without the FBI concerning themselves with her.  She hates Trump.  That's a free "get out of jail" card.  Just ask Hillary or Hunter.  Or even the "big guy" if only we knew who he was (cough, cough, read teleprompter, cough some more).

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2022, 11:08:00 PM »
The CDC is now acknowledging that it made many errors during the COVID pandemic (which continues with no end in sight despite the campaign promises of Shutdown Joe).  Imagine if the Trump haters in Congress like Liz Cheney had spent even a small fraction of the time and energy they spent on Trump overseeing the CDC to ensure that it was prepared for the pandemic BEFORE it began?  The CDC was given hundreds of millions of taxpayer money over decades to prepare for just that contingency.  Instead they made up the response as they went along as though they could never have anticipated such an event.  Pandemics have occurred throughout human history.   There were no consequences or interest from Liz, however, even after one million dead Americans and counting.   No consequences for China.  That would be racist.  They confiscated the property of Russians for the Ukraine situation with no such qualms.   Liz was consumed with trying to destroy Trump.  Trump, Trump, and more Trump.  She must dream of him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2022, 11:08:00 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2022, 02:46:23 PM »
I wonder what Liz is doing today with all her free time.  Maybe reading "The Art of the Deal"?  Tirelessly making plans to save America (which she equates with her own political career)?  Hanging out with Brian Stelter now that he was canned as well and playing who hates Trump more?  So many possibilities.  I can't wait to see her on CNN or MSNBC.  Will she be providing commentary on how to address the border crisis, control inflation or reduce crime?  I'm guessing not.   It's all Trump all the time.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2022, 04:52:31 PM »
Liz has written her autobiography including all her political accomplishments:

"I hate Trump. A lot.  The end."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2022, 04:52:31 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2022, 06:51:45 PM »
Liz is writing a follow to her autobiography with all her spare time.  Here it is in its entirety:

"I still hate Trump.  Maybe even more than yesterday.  The end."

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2022, 02:17:03 AM »
Liz said today that her constituents in Wyoming and republicans in general are "very sick" because they did not vote for her.   She is really on that path to being President now!  Imagine how the republicans will flock to her campaign with that inspiring message.  I almost feel sorry for her.  She clearly lives in some alternative reality where the masses are not allowed to question, much less use their vote to dismiss, a ruling class of oligarchs.  She rules by divine right over the "sick" people who know no better. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2022, 02:17:03 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2022, 06:48:56 AM »