Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Liz Cheney Defeated!  (Read 11313 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Liz Cheney Defeated!
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2022, 12:26:19 AM »
Advertisement
Is Liz Chaney more a obsessed with Donald Trump than you are with Liz Chaney? I doubt it.

I miss her so much!   :'( :'(  All the great things she did for America.  How can we go on?  To her credit, she wasn't nearly one hundred years old, have dementia, or a recent stroke as most of the other corrupt politicians that are handing out billions. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2022, 12:26:19 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2022, 02:13:40 PM »
Is Liz Chaney more a obsessed with Donald Trump than you are with Liz Chaney? I doubt it.

This is all the more humorous given that there are almost twenty threads dedicated to anti-Trump propaganda and one poster has flooded this forum with tens of thousands of such posts on the subject.  Have you ever suggested to him that he might be "obsessed" with Trump? 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 02:55:59 PM by Richard Smith »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2022, 01:48:00 PM »
Liz hasn't been seen recently.  I guess she is too busy creating that organization whose sole purpose is to defeat Trump.  Total membership at this point is one. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2022, 01:48:00 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2022, 01:59:36 PM »
Liz is hoping GSA packs some "classified" documents in her boxes so she will be in the news again like Trump.   Get those moving vans warmed up.  Liz is being evicted.  Our loss is Halliburton's gain. 
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 02:11:24 PM by Richard Smith »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2022, 04:33:15 PM »
I can't wait for Liz to make the announcement that she is running for President.  Think of the humiliation that awaits her.  As though her landslide defeat in her home state wasn't the ultimate a bad sign.  Those Liz for President will be collector's items as only one or two will be sold.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2022, 04:33:15 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2022, 03:55:54 AM »

Well, Liz Cheney is not the only one to lose a run for Congress in August. So did Sarah Palin.

Republicans who (rightly) turn against Trump cannot win Republican primaries very often. But it appears that candidates who strongly support Trump and his stolen election claims have just as much trouble winning an election involving all the voters.

I look forward to November with confidence and high hopes for the future of American democracy.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2022, 04:16:12 AM »

Republican's support for the notion that the election of 2020 was stolen is based on the notion that supporting that lie will keep them in office. How much longer will their support last once they perceive that this is a pretty sure ticket to being kicked out of Congress? Not very long.

The Capitol was besieged for several hours on January 6. But democracy has been besieged for almost two years. But I think relieve is just a couple of months away. Hold on, the cavalry is coming.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2022, 04:16:12 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2022, 04:29:23 AM »

How many politicians, running for office in November, are going to step up, unasked, and state that the 2020 Election was stolen from Trump?

My guess is not too many. But if anyone hears of someone doing so, between now and November, I would like to hear about it on this thread. I would be good to learn who the dumbest of the MAGA crowd are still service in Congress.

So far, I haven't heard of many politicians rushing in to support Palin's claim that the election was stolen from her. But there may be some dumb ones. We will see.