Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 42114 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #584 on: September 02, 2022, 10:06:10 PM »
Advertisement
My point is that in order for this so called “rock solid alibi” to be feasible, LHO would have had to walk across the first floor in plain view of the two others who said that they were on the first floor at that point in time. Neither one of them saw him ------Charles Collins

... there was no plain view. All anyone needs to do is look at the evidence photos of the 1st floor to know that. 
The "plain view" comment is definitely a wiggle it in my way argument [just like the invisible train in the Patrolman White thread]
Of course cops never lie huh?
I would like to see a link to these evidence photographs that were taken on the first floor.

Another issue is a man seen at the 'sniper window' minutes after the shooting.
Report from Ms Lillian Mooneyham CE 2098----
https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh24/pdf/WH24_CE_2098.pdf

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #584 on: September 02, 2022, 10:06:10 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #585 on: September 02, 2022, 10:14:44 PM »
OMG!....How many times do you need to be told that Lee's claim that he was eating lunch ALONE in the Domino room when he saw "Junior" Jarman and Shorty Norman walk by.....  Jarman and Norman confirmed that they had in fact walked by the lunchroom while on their way to the fifth floor.   They said they left the front of the TSBD at 12:25 and arrived on the 5th floor at 12:28. Therfore they would have walked by the lunchroom at about 12:27.

There.... I've provided the evidence that Lee was in the lunchroom .... Now you need to provide the evidence that he was on the sixth floor at 12:30......   And saying that Lee was a liar is just your opinion...... So provide something that proves that he lied...   

So,

1.) LHO said that he was in the domino room.

2.) LHO said that he saw some others walk in.

That’s it?   ???

I asked for evidence other than what LHO reportedly said. Apparently you have none?   ???

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #586 on: September 02, 2022, 10:18:48 PM »

So,

1.) LHO said that he was in the domino room.

2.) LHO said that he saw some others walk in.

That’s it?   ???

I asked for evidence other than what LHO reportedly said. Apparently you have none?   ???

That’s it?

No.

3) The others (Jarman and Norman) confirmed they were actually there where Oswald saw them.

There's your "other than what LHO said" evidence.   Thumb1:

Btw it's a hell of a lot more evidence than you have for your claim that Oswald was on the 6th floor at 12:30.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 10:19:47 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #586 on: September 02, 2022, 10:18:48 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #587 on: September 02, 2022, 10:45:24 PM »
BRW said he ate his lunch in the third aisle. And that is where his lunch remains were found and photographed.

I know that’s what he said. But it doesn’t jibe with the other evidence.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #588 on: September 02, 2022, 11:23:01 PM »

Is this other evidence what you posted a few posts back in this thread?

Arnold Rowland only mentions seeing one white man on the sixth floor in his same day affidavit. Why would he omit seeing another person if he actually did?

And who said they saw the lunch remains in the sniper’s nest? Was any person who said that an actual experienced crime scene investigator investigating this scene (or just a motor jockey or traffic cop, etc.). There were photographs taken, and even a TV news camera on the sixth floor at that time. Yet there are no images of these supposed lunch remains in the sniper’s nest!   ???

Some “evidence” that you have there!     ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #588 on: September 02, 2022, 11:23:01 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #589 on: September 03, 2022, 12:34:00 AM »
There are no photographs of the CE142 wrapper on the floor either, but that doesn’t seem to bother you…

It’s more evidence than you have for Oswald being at that window.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #590 on: September 03, 2022, 12:47:33 AM »
There are no photographs of the CE142 wrapper on the floor either, but that doesn’t seem to bother you…

It’s more evidence than you have for Oswald being at that window.

LOL.   :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #590 on: September 03, 2022, 12:47:33 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #591 on: September 03, 2022, 12:53:30 AM »

John , I don't give a damn what Bonnie Boy Williams said.   It doesn't alter the fact that Lee Oswald saw Jarman and Norman walk by the domino room at about 12:27....  Only a damned fool, and an idiot would believe that he could have been on the sixth floor firing that rusty old carcano out of the window at 12:30.   

BRW, Junior Jarman, and Harold Norman were three young Negroes who had been raised in the segregated south and they said whatever they thought would please the white cop with the badge.  They understood that they must cooperate with white authority or suffer the consequences.....