Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 41406 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #496 on: August 24, 2022, 03:38:59 PM »
Advertisement
Even if “Richard” repeats his false and unsubstantiated nonsense a million times (and he has), that doesn’t constitute “facts and evidence”.

Even if shots were fired from the sixth floor, Oswald is the only one who is required by the circumstances to get down to the second floor unseen and unheard in 75 seconds. “Richard” constantly ignores this detail in his repetitive rants.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #496 on: August 24, 2022, 03:38:59 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #497 on: August 24, 2022, 03:46:34 PM »
I see you're back at your normal level.

Yep. Regular again. Covid threw me off a bit, but you know me: I always land on top no matter how much crap is directed at me.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #498 on: August 24, 2022, 04:13:07 PM »

Bill Chapman

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #498 on: August 24, 2022, 04:13:07 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #499 on: August 24, 2022, 05:00:53 PM »
And your evidence that this guy (whose name I bet you don’t even know) could see the sidewalk in front of the building from this position would be…?

Yeah, that’s what I thought.

And your evidence that anybody stuck his head out a sixth floor window in such a fashion in the minutes leading up to the assassination would be…?

Yeah, that’s what I thought.

Sgt Pepper, or whatever his name is, has his mug hanging out well past the edge of the building.
Is there some other factor that you 'thought' of that would prevent a downward gaze from reaching this magical sidewalk? 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #500 on: August 24, 2022, 05:28:05 PM »
There are no questionable "assumptions" here.  Even if you repeat that contrarian nonsense a million times. Oswald's rifle was found on the 6th floor, fired bullet casings from his rifle were found by the window, witnesses did see a rifle pointed from that window at the moment of the assassination (i.e. 12:30). Oswald was in the building at the moment the shots were fired and had no credible alibi,  Oswald's prints were found on the SN boxes (no other employee left their prints on those particular boxes), a long bag with Oswald's prints was found next to the SN, Oswald lied about his ownership of any rifle (as confirmed by his own wife, BY photos, and Klein's document), Oswald fled the scene within minutes, he obtained a gun, and murdered a police officer less than an hour.  Those are facts and evidence. 

There are only two choices here:  1) you accept the evidence in which case Oswald is stone cold guilty; or 2) you believe all this evidence derived from a variety of different sources including state and federal law enforcement agencies, third party businesses, and random citizens was fabricated to frame Oswald as part of a conspiracy.  What are assumptions and even baseless speculation is making bizarre claims like Oswald needed "superpowers" to sit behind some boxes and not be heard and get off the 6th floor unseen after the assassination.  Something that we know someone must have been able to do since we know someone was on the 6th floor pointing a rifle out the window at 12:30 per the witness confirmations.  For some reason, you constantly suggest Oswald couldn't do the same things that your fantasy conspirators could do.

Oswald's rifle was found on the 6th floor, fired bullet casings from his rifle were found by the window, witnesses did see a rifle pointed from that window at the moment of the assassination (i.e. 12:30).

Oswald's rifle was found on the 6th floor,    Ok Granted.....  WHEN was it hidden beneath the pallet ??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #500 on: August 24, 2022, 05:28:05 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #501 on: August 24, 2022, 05:29:44 PM »
Yes, it’s so boring when clowns speak with authority about stuff they know so little about.

Only 3 things you need to know
about the nightmare on Elm

1) That Oswald got what he deserved
2) That IacLOLetti worships a cold-blooded killer
3) See above

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #502 on: August 24, 2022, 06:05:04 PM »
Oswald's rifle was found on the 6th floor, fired bullet casings from his rifle were found by the window, witnesses did see a rifle pointed from that window at the moment of the assassination (i.e. 12:30).

Oswald's rifle was found on the 6th floor,    Ok Granted.....  WHEN was it hidden beneath the pallet ??

When seems obvious.  As Oswald boogied for the stairs to get off the floor.  Oswald's rifle was on the floor from which a shooter assassinated JFK with a rifle at 12:30. Fired bullet casings from Oswald's rifle were found by the window from which witnesses confirm they saw a rifle at the moment of the assassination.  That rifle was found hidden on the 6th floor. Oswald fled the scene down the stairs near the location where the rifle was left.  We don't have to consult Sherlock Holmes here to connect the dots. 

As a bonus, I'll give you actual speculation and excite Martin to take us down the rabbit hole.  After Oswald learned of the motorcade route sometime that week, he scouted the TSBD for a location that afford the best combination of shooting location and seclusion to commit the act.  The 6th floor window was ideal due to the boxes surrounding that window, view down Elm, and it was out of sight of the elevator/stairs.  He might have had an alternative if it that turned out to not be feasible for some reason on the day of the assassination.  Maybe on the 7th floor.  Once he picks a shooting location, he decides on a good place to hide the rifle on that floor.  He creates or finds such a place on the 6th floor sometime that week.   When he brings his bag/rifle to work on 11.22 he heads directly to that location and stashes the rifle.  He can retrieve it on the floor from which he intends to commit the act.   He walks around with his clipboard on the 6th floor after noon giving him the appearance of having a job-related purpose for being there should he encounter anyone on the floor.  At some point after noon, likely before BRW arrives on the floor, he puts his clipboard down and retrieves the bag.  The location of the clipboard, therefore, provides some insight as to where he hid the rifle that morning.  He carries the bag to the SN, takes out the rifle, and does whatever assembly is required while he waits.  After the shooting, he stashes the rifle in the same place he hid it that morning.  Not taking him more than a few seconds.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #502 on: August 24, 2022, 06:05:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #503 on: August 24, 2022, 06:19:19 PM »
Only 3 things you need to know
about the nightmare on Elm

1) That Oswald got what he deserved
2) That IacLOLetti worships a cold-blooded killer
3) See above

Clown boy thinks that making an accusation constitutes “knowledge”. That’s why nobody takes clown boy seriously.