Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 39798 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #480 on: August 23, 2022, 06:47:23 PM »
Advertisement
Pretty sure a headless chicken makes more sense than you.

Pretty sure the talking chicken ain't headless

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #480 on: August 23, 2022, 06:47:23 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #481 on: August 23, 2022, 06:49:04 PM »
There is not a "shred" of evidence he was on the 6th floor?  LOL.  Round and round we go down the rabbit hole.  Let's see.  Just his rifle, fired bullet casings from that rifle, his prints on the SN boxes by that window. a long bag with his prints next to the 6th floor window from which the shots were fired.  Oswald apparently couldn't get to the SN and remain unseen and escape the floor without having "superpowers" while some other person could.  Laughable. Weak defense attorney nonsense to defend a guilty client.

Impasse -   a situation in which no progress is possible.

There is not a "shred" of evidence he was on the 6th floor?  LOL.

You can laugh all you want, but you are actually laughing at your own stupidity.

Let's see.  Just his rifle, fired bullet casings from that rifle, his prints on the SN boxes by that window. a long bag with his prints next to the 6th floor window from which the shots were fired.

Just his rifle,

Lol. Even if it was his rifle, how does that prove he was on the 6th floor at 12:30 on 11/22? Answer: it doesn't

fired bullet casings from that rifle

Lol. When were the bullets belonging to those casings fired? And how does that prove he was on the 6th floor at 12:30 on 11/22? Answer: it doesn't

his prints on the SN boxes by that window

Lol. He worked in the building and part of his job was to move boxes. And how does that prove he was on the 6th floor at 12:30 on 11/22? Answer: it doesn't

a long bag with his prints next to the 6th floor window from which the shots were fired.

What bag? The one that can not be seen in any in situ photographs?  And how does that prove he was on the 6th floor at 12:30 on 11/22? Answer: it doesn't

See the pattern?

Oswald apparently couldn't get to the SN and remain unseen and escape the floor without having "superpowers" while some other person could.

Only if you assume that shots were actually fired from the 6th floor window. We only have Brennan's word for that and he lied about just about everything from his location to the identification, on second thought, of Oswald. Not the most reliable witness.

All you really have is a theory based on all sorts of assumptions. The fact that those assumptions are highly questionable and are partly a physical impossibility, except of course in a fairytale, doesn't make any difference for you. It's one thing to believe that Oswald was the lone nut gun man but to do so without actual conclusive evidence is absolutely pathetic. As I said before, you haven't got a shred of evidence that Oswald was actually on the 6th floor of the TSBD at 12:30 on 11/22/63.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 07:59:45 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #482 on: August 23, 2022, 07:15:36 PM »
Says the self-appointed prophet and decider.

No 'Prophet-eering' necessary when this image shows giraffe-necked persons
are not needed to peer 'overboard' so-to-speak.

billchapman

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #482 on: August 23, 2022, 07:15:36 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #483 on: August 23, 2022, 07:31:02 PM »
You seem to be the one doing the assuming. Where did I say that what they saw was a crime? What they saw was a man walking along Patton carrying a handgun. Why, he even slowed down to exchange pleasantries with one of the locals.

So what’s your point?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #484 on: August 23, 2022, 07:34:01 PM »
If I ever commit a crime, please let Walt be on the jury!  A crime was committed on Nov. 22 at 12:30 with a rifle.  Witnesses saw a rifle pointed out the 6th floor window of the TSBD at 12:30.  A rifle was found on that floor.  That rifle belonged to Oswald per the Klein's documentation confirming that a rifle with a specific serial number was sent to Oswald's PO Box.  Only Oswald's print were found on that rifle.  Oswald's prints also are found on the very boxes next to that window. Fired bullet casings from that rifle were found by the window from which the shots were fired.  Oswald flees the scene.   Denies owning any rifle.  Can't explain the presence of his rifle at the crime scene.  Murders a police officer less than an hour later.  Has no credible alibi for the moment of the assassination.  Conclusion guilty.

“Richard’s” fantasy jury would want him to actually substantiate his list of BS claims, at which point he would fall flat on his face.

LOL
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 07:43:53 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #484 on: August 23, 2022, 07:34:01 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #485 on: August 23, 2022, 07:43:05 PM »

And your evidence that this guy (whose name I bet you don’t even know) could see the sidewalk in front of the building from this position would be…?

Yeah, that’s what I thought.

And your evidence that anybody stuck his head out a sixth floor window in such a fashion in the minutes leading up to the assassination would be…?

Yeah, that’s what I thought.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #486 on: August 23, 2022, 07:53:50 PM »
If I ever commit a crime, please let Walt be on the jury!  A crime was committed on Nov. 22 at 12:30 with a rifle.  Witnesses saw a rifle pointed out the 6th floor window of the TSBD at 12:30.  A rifle was found on that floor.  That rifle belonged to Oswald per the Klein's documentation confirming that a rifle with a specific serial number was sent to Oswald's PO Box.  Only Oswald's print were found on that rifle.  Oswald's prints also are found on the very boxes next to that window. Fired bullet casings from that rifle were found by the window from which the shots were fired.  Oswald flees the scene.   Denies owning any rifle.  Can't explain the presence of his rifle at the crime scene.  Murders a police officer less than an hour later.  Has no credible alibi for the moment of the assassination.  Conclusion guilty.

A crime was committed on Nov. 22 at 12:30 with a rifle. 

I'll agree that A crime was committed on Nov 22 at 12:30......   I'm fairly sure that there was more than one weapon and I don't believe those weapons were all rifles.......  And I would hasten to point out that Lee Oswald was in the 1st floor lunchroom at 12:27 he couldn't have been firing a rifle out of a sixth floor window just a couple of minutes later.

Witnesses saw a rifle pointed out the 6th floor window of the TSBD at 12:30.

If that's true ...then you should easily be able to list those witnesses.... Please verify your statement and prove that you're not a liar.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 08:23:49 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #486 on: August 23, 2022, 07:53:50 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #487 on: August 23, 2022, 08:03:34 PM »

billchapman

The window is not the window at the SE corner of the sixth floor....  That SE corner window was blocked by boxes of books....That's why Sergeant Hill is seen at a different window.....  The point remains....Only giraffe man could have stuck his head out of that SE corner window.