Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 39860 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #456 on: August 22, 2022, 04:37:55 PM »
Advertisement
How many bricks are in a load?

Only government agents know for sure. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #456 on: August 22, 2022, 04:37:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #457 on: August 22, 2022, 04:57:26 PM »

And YOU know that I'm short a few bricks..... Isn't tantamount to an admission?
Yer not the brightest penny in the pile .....are you Mr "Smith"

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #458 on: August 22, 2022, 05:21:42 PM »

And YOU know that I'm short a few bricks..... Isn't tantamount to an admission?
Yer not the brightest penny in the pile .....are you Mr "Smith"

Why don't Richard and you go together to a mental health professional and tell them you both believe everything on Fox News and the alt-right?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #458 on: August 22, 2022, 05:21:42 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #459 on: August 22, 2022, 05:41:37 PM »
Why don't Richard and you go together to a mental health professional and tell them you both believe everything on Fox News and the alt-right?

Don't watch Fox News or any other "News".     Any "news" based on politics is nothing but BS ..... Many years ago I came to realize that p-o-l-i-t-i-c-i-a-n is nothing but a different way to spell con man.   A wise man once said that he had more respect for an armed robber than a politician. 

In my life I've met lots of unscrupulous men ....  some will rob you with a gun, while other's use a fountain pen.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #460 on: August 22, 2022, 08:00:54 PM »
You think there is some doubt that Oswald knew the time and route of the motorcade even though people were standing along the road in front of his own building and most coworkers had exited to watch the motorcade?  And it was widely publicized in the local press and TV for days leading up to the event.  Frazier indicated that the TSBD employees had been given permission to stand outside and watch the motorcade.  No talk among his fellow workers about the event?  You think Oswald was like Mr. Magoo from the cartoon and was the only person in Dallas unaware of the motorcade?  What do you think he believed had happened to all his coworkers?  Weak and desperate sauce.

You think there is some doubt that Oswald knew the time and route of the motorcade

Would this be the time the motorcade was supposed to pass by or the time it actually passed by?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #460 on: August 22, 2022, 08:00:54 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #461 on: August 22, 2022, 08:25:31 PM »
Don't watch Fox News or any other "News".     Any "news" based on politics is nothing but BS ..... Many years ago I came to realize that p-o-l-i-t-i-c-i-a-n is nothing but a different way to spell con man.   A wise man once said that he had more respect for an armed robber than a politician. 

In my life I've met lots of unscrupulous men ....  some will rob you with a gun, while other's use a fountain pen.

Can't be bothered with the mid-terms, uh? You need a year when Trump is running.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #462 on: August 22, 2022, 11:06:21 PM »
You think there is some doubt that Oswald knew the time and route of the motorcade even though people were standing along the road in front of his own building and most coworkers had exited to watch the motorcade?  And it was widely publicized in the local press and TV for days leading up to the event.  Frazier indicated that the TSBD employees had been given permission to stand outside and watch the motorcade.  No talk among his fellow workers about the event?  You think Oswald was like Mr. Magoo from the cartoon and was the only person in Dallas unaware of the motorcade?  What do you think he believed had happened to all his coworkers?  Weak and desperate sauce.

This is “Richard’s” long-winded way of admitting that he just made it up. As usual.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #462 on: August 22, 2022, 11:06:21 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #463 on: August 23, 2022, 02:21:25 AM »
  A wise man once said that he had more respect for an armed robber than a politician.
Politicians are lawyers that couldn't make it as an attorney.