Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 41496 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #448 on: August 22, 2022, 06:55:29 AM »
Advertisement
Please keep your “creativity” in its own thread, where it can be more easily ignored.

'More easily ignored' hahahaha
Your longstanding obsession with me duly noted

Moth to the flame  ;)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 07:22:47 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #448 on: August 22, 2022, 06:55:29 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #449 on: August 22, 2022, 09:25:01 AM »
Pretty sure you mistakely thought you were reminding me to include the boxes.

Pretty sure you misled by omission

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #450 on: August 22, 2022, 11:56:32 AM »
Pretty sure you misled by omission

Pretty sure a headless chicken makes more sense than you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #450 on: August 22, 2022, 11:56:32 AM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #451 on: August 22, 2022, 02:18:11 PM »
He’s a one-way propaganda machine.

Yes, I believe you've smacked the ten penny squarely.... Long ago I pegged our "Mr Smith" as agent who is paid to spread the official propaganda of LBJ's "special select Blue Ribbon Committee" and attempt to defuse the bombshells that threaten blow up that official LBJ approved pile of BS

I'm an "agent who is paid to spread official propaganda" on behalf of the WC which hasn't existed in decades?  Wow.  That almost tops your claim that the red rings on the TSBD windows were some type of signal.  I hope you don't actually believe any of that nonsense as it would be indicative of a person who is several bricks short of a load.

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #452 on: August 22, 2022, 02:25:44 PM »
How do you know this?  How do you know that?So Oswald was just shining Jarman on?
 Gaslighting Warren-ites feel at liberty to just make stuff up to justify their preconceived conclusion.

You think there is some doubt that Oswald knew the time and route of the motorcade even though people were standing along the road in front of his own building and most coworkers had exited to watch the motorcade?  And it was widely publicized in the local press and TV for days leading up to the event.  Frazier indicated that the TSBD employees had been given permission to stand outside and watch the motorcade.  No talk among his fellow workers about the event?  You think Oswald was like Mr. Magoo from the cartoon and was the only person in Dallas unaware of the motorcade?  What do you think he believed had happened to all his coworkers?  Weak and desperate sauce.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #452 on: August 22, 2022, 02:25:44 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #453 on: August 22, 2022, 03:06:34 PM »
I'm an "agent who is paid to spread official propaganda" on behalf of the WC which hasn't existed in decades?  Wow.  That almost tops your claim that the red rings on the TSBD windows were some type of signal.  I hope you don't actually believe any of that nonsense as it would be indicative of a person who is several bricks short of a load.

The Lies that were dumped on us by LBJ's "Select Blue Ribbon Committee" Of Venerated honorable pillars of the community still live on, and those lies are supported and propagated by agents of the government.   How many pieces of silver have you garnered Mr "Smith"?

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #454 on: August 22, 2022, 03:16:19 PM »
The Lies that were dumped on us by LBJ's "Select Blue Ribbon Committee" Of Venerated honorable pillars of the community still live on, and those lies are supported and propagated by agents of the government.   How many pieces of silver have you garnered Mr "Smith"?

"Pieces of silver" like in "Treasure Island"?  How about this?  Find a mental health professional.  Tell them that you believe there are government agents on the JFK assassination forum being paid to cover up the truth about an event which occurred almost six decades ago.  Get back to us with their assessment.  That is not a good place.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #454 on: August 22, 2022, 03:16:19 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #455 on: August 22, 2022, 04:22:57 PM »

How many bricks are in a load?