Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 39852 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #432 on: August 21, 2022, 04:20:30 PM »
Advertisement
How exactly is it insane?  The motorcycle wasn't even parked where Rowland was standing.  It wasn't the only police motorcycle there.  We know from Rowland's testimony that the radio could be heard by bystanders in the area.  Do you know how loud the radio broadcast was?  Presumably pretty high to be heard over a motorcycle engine.  Again, though, this whole issue is one of little relevance since Oswald required no real time progress report of the motorcade.  He knew the approximate time for media reports.  Most such events run behind schedule.  And the crowd and motorcade noise could be heard as the motorcade advanced.  Giving anyone in DP advanced notice of its approach.

Amazing. If Richard's many crazy "explanations" are to believed, Oswald must have been some kind of super man, who managed to get to the 6th floor or hide there without Bonnie Ray Williams, or anybody else, seeing or hearing him. Who could hear a broadcast on a radio of a motorbike parked some 150 feet away, from the 6th floor of a building, who could see Jarman and Norman on a sidewalk right below his window without sticking his head out of the window and who managed to run down noisy stairs without anybody seeing or hearing him.

They should make a movie about a guy like that....
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 07:55:32 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #432 on: August 21, 2022, 04:20:30 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #433 on: August 21, 2022, 05:56:57 PM »
Notice how “Richard” never addresses any objections, counterpoints, or corrections and instead just repeats the same talking points? He’s a one-way propaganda machine.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #434 on: August 21, 2022, 06:30:42 PM »
Notice how “Richard” never addresses any objections, counterpoints, or corrections and instead just repeats the same talking points? He’s a one-way propaganda machine.

He’s a one-way propaganda machine.

Yes, I believe you've smacked the ten penny squarely.... Long ago I pegged our "Mr Smith" as agent who is paid to spread the official propaganda of LBJ's "special select Blue Ribbon Committee" and attempt to defuse the bombshells that threaten blow up that official LBJ approved pile of BS   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #434 on: August 21, 2022, 06:30:42 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #435 on: August 21, 2022, 06:49:07 PM »
I can’t imagine he is being paid. Somebody who was being paid would be a lot more competent.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #436 on: August 21, 2022, 06:55:45 PM »
I can’t imagine he is being paid. Somebody who was being paid would be a lot more competent.

Competence is rapidly disappearing in all walks of life here in the U.S.......

Our Mr "Smith" does seem to have a supporter....   And Chappie is even less competent.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #436 on: August 21, 2022, 06:55:45 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #437 on: August 21, 2022, 08:08:06 PM »
Mr. BALL. Where did you make out the direction of the sound?
Mr. ARCE. Yeah, I thought they came from the railroad tracks to the west of the Texas School Book Depository.
No comment there from the Warren-ites?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #438 on: August 21, 2022, 09:35:12 PM »
Amazing. If Richard's many crazy "explanations" are to believed, Oswald must have been some kind of super man, who managed to get to the 6th floor or hide there without Bonnie Ray Williams, or anybody else, seeing or hearing him. Who could hear a broadcast on a radio of a motorbike parked some 150 feet away, from the 6th floor of a building, who could see Jarman and Norman on a sidewalk right below his window without sticking his head out of the window and who managed to run down noisy stairs without anybody seeing or hearing him.

They should make a movie about a guy like that....

Why exactly would it take superman to sit quietly behind some boxes on the 6th floor?  And, again, for about the hundredth time, I'm not claiming that it was necessary for Oswald to have heard the police radio broadcast.  In fact, the opposite.  He was perfectly capable of assassinating JFK without any such update.  He knew the time and route of the motorcade.  Being a few minutes late was not a factor to him.  What I corrected was the false claim that there was no such progress updates.  We not only know that the police radio was providing such updates but that they could be heard in Dealey Plaza of all places.  In addition, another witness confirms that her husband was listening to the radio and learned the motorcade was running late.  And the beginning of the motorcade was covered on live TV including the delay in leaving Love Field.  Contrary to your false claim, there were a number of ways to know that the motorcade was running behind schedule.  Something that happens routinely in these types of events.  Whether Oswald learned from any of these sources or people who had access to them that the motorcade was running behind schedule is unknowable.  But they existed.  And he could have still committed the crime without any such information. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #438 on: August 21, 2022, 09:35:12 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #439 on: August 21, 2022, 11:50:17 PM »
Why? So, you can have another abnormal unreasoned conversation about a subject that has nothing to do with this case?

Catch me up with which subject you are talking about. Pretty sure I was reminding you to include the boxes.

Now this should help you remember some of what he had for lunch

billchapman