Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 42247 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #400 on: August 20, 2022, 05:03:01 PM »
Advertisement
A "Lie" is  defined as contradicting something that WC-evangelists want to believe is true.

Excellent, Mr Iacoletti.....  I would like to add an adjective... A lie is defined as contradicting something that the gutless WC-evangelists want to believe is true. 

The WC apologists simply lack the guts to accept facts that clearly refute their cherished beliefs....

The WC apologists simply lack the guts to accept facts that clearly refute their cherished beliefs
_ Oswald Arse Kissers are, well, Oswald Arse Kissers. And here we have one kissing the arse of another. YIKES!
   Oswald got what he deserved. Ya can't get water hot enough to wash the stench off that piece of road-kill.
   Booyah, bleach-boyz.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #400 on: August 20, 2022, 05:03:01 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #401 on: August 20, 2022, 05:17:44 PM »
The WC apologists simply lack the guts to accept facts that clearly refute their cherished beliefs
_ Oswald Arse Kissers are, well, Oswald Arse Kissers. And here we have one kissing the arse of another. YIKES!
   Oswald got what he deserved. Ya can't get water hot enough to wash the stench off that piece of road-kill.
   Booyah, bleach-boyz.

Captain Fritz:  You were working in the book depository today. Is that right?

Lee Oswald:....Yes...

Captain Fritz;  Were you there when the president's motorcade went by?

Lee Oswald:.... Yes...

Captain Fritz:...Where were you when the president went by the book depository?

Lee Oswald:... I was eating my lunch in the 1st floor lunchroom.   

From Cap't Fritz's notes ( which he swore he never took) ....

The following is not verbatim.....

(Oswald ) Says...  Two fellow colored employees walked by the lunchroom while he was eating lunch. One called Junior and other man short stature .....Says he didn't know their names.  Check with Mr Truly to see if he knows the two men.

The two men were Junior Jarman and Harold Norman and they swore that they in fact did walk by the 1st floor lunchroom at about 12:27....

Lee's statement of seeing those two walk by the lunchroom is a rock solid alibi..... But Lee wasn't using it as an alibi when he replied to Fritz's question ..... He was simply stating what he saw while he was there in that lunchroom. He had no idea that Fritz would question Jarman and Norman, or if they would verify that they had in fact walked by the lunchroom.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #402 on: August 20, 2022, 05:19:47 PM »
So did BRW.

Like lift-off times

Arnie provided geolocation choices re the window

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #402 on: August 20, 2022, 05:19:47 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #403 on: August 20, 2022, 05:35:29 PM »
Can anybody make any sense out of the disjointed maniacal ramblings of Mr. Chapman?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #404 on: August 20, 2022, 05:59:17 PM »
Can anybody make any sense out of the disjointed maniacal ramblings of Mr. Chapman?

Perhaps another mental hospital patient could understand Chappie.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #404 on: August 20, 2022, 05:59:17 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #405 on: August 20, 2022, 06:11:12 PM »
Rock Solid Alibi?   ???

Nope, just another one of his too numerous to count lies…

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/leeslies.htm

Hilarious. To "prove" that Oswald was a liar you rely on a webpage that contains outright lies. How typical LN of you!

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #406 on: August 20, 2022, 06:12:35 PM »
Captain Fritz:  You were working in the book depository today. Is that right?

Lee Oswald:....Yes...

Captain Fritz;  Were you there when the president's motorcade went by?

Lee Oswald:.... Yes...

Captain Fritz:...Where were you when the president went by the book depository?

Lee Oswald:... I was eating my lunch in the 1st floor lunchroom.   

From Cap't Fritz's notes ( which he swore he never took) ....

The following is not verbatim.....

(Oswald ) Says...  Two fellow colored employees walked by the lunchroom while he was eating lunch. One called Junior and other man short stature .....Says he didn't know their names.  Check with Mr Truly to see if he knows the two men.

The two men were Junior Jarman and Harold Norman and they swore that they in fact did walk by the 1st floor lunchroom at about 12:27....

Lee's statement of seeing those two walk by the lunchroom is a rock solid alibi..... But Lee wasn't using it as an alibi when he replied to Fritz's question ..... He was simply stating what he saw while he was there in that lunchroom. He had no idea that Fritz would question Jarman and Norman, or if they would verify that they had in fact walked by the lunchroom.

Jarman, Arce and Norman were outside until 12:20-12:25
They left and, still outside, went around to the back and took an elevator upstairs

Are you suggesting that persons of interest (or even uninteresting persons) can be eyeballed from a speeding elevator (or even not-all-that-speedy an elevator)?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #406 on: August 20, 2022, 06:12:35 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #407 on: August 20, 2022, 06:23:17 PM »
BRW was boxed in; you can't keep ignoring that
> IMO you are here to mislead people and nothing more
    All for a cold-blooded killer

What makes you think I am ignoring it? I've told you before, it's only half the story

I missed the 'hear' memo

Yeah, of course you did. It is a bit strange though, because you actually replied to it but of course ignored the "hear" part, as you have been doing all along.

Bonnie Ray Williams was up there until about 12:20 / 12:25 and he saw or heard nobody.
_ Williams: The books at the time were stacked so high. I could see only in the path that I was standing-as I remember, I could not possibly see anything to the east side of the building.

Is it on purpose that you keep missing the "hear" part or do you perhaps have a reading disorder?

> BRW was listening for his friends to appear

So, he was paying more than normal attention to any sounds he could hear on the 6th floor? Is that what you are saying?
No wonder you keep on ignoring the "hear" part
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 06:30:34 PM by Martin Weidmann »