Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 39796 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #392 on: August 20, 2022, 02:13:10 PM »
Advertisement
So, if Oswald didn't have a hand held mirror, he just could have used his iPhone? Is that what you are now saying?

Hilarious...

:D

I'm talking about doing tests present day, yo.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #392 on: August 20, 2022, 02:13:10 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #393 on: August 20, 2022, 02:42:27 PM »
No. I told you that BRW did not see or hear anybody. Your idea of a reasoned conversation is to ignore the "hear" part and just ramble on about boxes blocking the view.

Besides, even if BRW was where he said he was, there was nothing blocking him from seeing Rowland's gunman in the SW window.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #394 on: August 20, 2022, 02:45:53 PM »
Nope, just another one of his too numerous to count lies…

"Lie" defined as contradicting something that WC-evangelists want to believe is true.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #394 on: August 20, 2022, 02:45:53 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #395 on: August 20, 2022, 03:24:02 PM »
No. I told you that BRW did not see or hear anybody. Your idea of a reasoned conversation is to ignore the "hear" part and just ramble on about boxes blocking the view.

BRW was boxed in; you can't keep ignoring that
> IMO you are here to mislead people and nothing more
    All for a cold-blooded killer

I missed the 'hear' memo
> BRW was listening for his friends to appear
> Oswald was listening for party-poopers to appear

And so on and so forth

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #396 on: August 20, 2022, 03:38:30 PM »
Besides, even if BRW was where he said he was, there was nothing blocking him from seeing Rowland's gunman in the SW window.

Rowland said a lot of things
BRW gave a traffic-controller's list of departure times
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 04:20:22 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #396 on: August 20, 2022, 03:38:30 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #397 on: August 20, 2022, 04:12:43 PM »
Well according to the first page of Will Fritz WC testimony, Fritz claims Oswald said he “was eating lunch with “some of the employees” at the time of shooting.

So the initial scribbles Fritz made that  vaguely place Oswald in the 1st floor lunchroom (= the Domino room)  Fritz is apparently giving himself a lot of leeway to later edit the scenario to fit whatever timeline they construct for Oswald to place Oswald on the 6th floor at time of shooting.

This is why,imo that Fritz would have  bothered to write any scribbles at all about a “1st  floor lunchroom” and vaguely reference 2 negro employees , BECAUSE Fritz fully intended to negate  analibi for Oswald “seeing” the 2negroes returning  to  Oswald eating lunch” with them , which Fritz could then use to portray Oswald as having lied via Jarman and Norman denying they saw Oswald in the Domino room while eating their lunch.

Also this covers the possibility Norman or Jarman  Might verify having lunch with Oswald because that was would place Oswald in the Domino room only at the time between 12:00 and 12:15 thus NOT be an alibi.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #398 on: August 20, 2022, 04:24:24 PM »
"Lie" defined as contradicting something that WC-evangelists want to believe is true.

A "Lie" is  defined as contradicting something that WC-evangelists want to believe is true.

Excellent, Mr Iacoletti.....  I would like to add an adjective... A lie is defined as contradicting something that the gutless WC-evangelists want to believe is true. 

The WC apologists simply lack the guts to accept facts that clearly refute their cherished beliefs....

As Clint Eastwood so succinctly  put it....."they can't handle the truth" ( I wish I knew how to copy and post that one line )
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 05:04:12 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #398 on: August 20, 2022, 04:24:24 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #399 on: August 20, 2022, 04:48:47 PM »
Rowland said a lot of things

So did BRW.