Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 41341 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #384 on: August 20, 2022, 04:32:06 AM »
Advertisement
Since there was a CROWD of people below the SE window, why would Oswald just coincidentally have singled out and watched Norman and Jarman below moving around?

Why (and how?) would Oswald be watching persons directly below  the SE window when it seems to be that he kept himself hidden from view  12:25-12:29:30 given no evidence in the Bronson film (12:25) nor the Hughes film (12:29:30, (the JFK limo approaching the TSBD)of anyone visible in the SE window?

Wouldn’t Oswald be more focused on watching for when the motorcade lead car would be entering the Dealey plaza than watching anyone immediately below the SN window ( hence Oswald having to expose himself in the window to look down?)

Even if for some reason Oswald was able to see and took interest in watching 2 black guys below, is it certain he was able to see them
Go around the corner vs enter  TSBD from the front entrance?

If Oswald could possibly have seen Norman and Jarman go around the corner, how does he know they didn’t come back to the front and go into the TSBD via front entrance?

How probable to have heard the rear elevator coming up to the 5th floor if Oswald is in the 6th floor SN (barracked within a box wall no less) with all the outside ambient noise?

The only probable possibility it seems is that Oswald could have heard the voices of Jarman and Norman about 12;28 when they got to their respective 5th floor windows )

Seems a bit risky that Oswald would have ventured singling out 2 persons just upon hearing their voices when it’s doubtfully that he could know for certain if they ever passed by the Domino room at all.

In fact, Oswald offering the Domino room as the location he was at when he heard/saw ANYONE is taking a big risk that the Domino room was vacant of some other employee(s) whom would readily refute Oswald’s account.

For me this is a scenario of improbability which is compounded by the improbability of the “escape down the stairs”  past Mrs Garner unseen as well as the amount of time required just to get out the SN ( given the Bob Jackson /Malcolm Couch time of spotting the rifle and then seeing it slowly withdrawn, plus Tom Aleya’s description of the box wall barricade being totally enclosing the SN ( very narrow gao).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #384 on: August 20, 2022, 04:32:06 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #385 on: August 20, 2022, 05:50:24 AM »
Since there was a CROWD of people below the SE window, why would Oswald just coincidentally have singled out and watched Norman and Jarman below moving around?

Why (and how?) would Oswald be watching persons directly below  the SE window when it seems to be that he kept himself hidden from view  12:25-12:29:30 given no evidence in the Bronson film (12:25) nor the Hughes film (12:29:30, (the JFK limo approaching the TSBD)of anyone visible in the SE window?

Wouldn’t Oswald be more focused on watching for when the motorcade lead car would be entering the Dealey plaza than watching anyone immediately below the SN window ( hence Oswald having to expose himself in the window to look down?)

Even if for some reason Oswald was able to see and took interest in watching 2 black guys below, is it certain he was able to see them

If Oswald could possibly have seen Norman and Jarman go around the corner, how does he know they didn’t come back to the front and go into the TSBD via front entrance?

How probable to have heard the rear elevator coming up to the 5th floor if Oswald is in the 6th floor SN (barracked within a box wall no less) with all the outside ambient noise?

The only probable possibility it seems is that Oswald could have heard the voices of Jarman and Norman about 12;28 when they got to their respective 5th floor windows )

Seems a bit risky that Oswald would have ventured singling out 2 persons just upon hearing their voices when it’s doubtfully that he could know for certain if they ever passed by the Domino room at all.

In fact, Oswald offering the Domino room as the location he was at when he heard/saw ANYONE is taking a big risk that the Domino room was vacant of some other employee(s) whom would readily refute Oswald’s account.

For me this is a scenario of improbability which is compounded by the improbability of the “escape down the stairs”  past Mrs Garner unseen as well as the amount of time required just to get out the SN ( given the Bob Jackson /Malcolm Couch time of spotting the rifle and then seeing it slowly withdrawn, plus Tom Aleya’s description of the box wall barricade being totally enclosing the SN ( very narrow gao).

Who said anything about Jarman, Arce and Norman being under the SN. Jarman said he ws standing just to the right of the doorway. The other two were standing by the mailboxes. The stairs in the doorway became too crowded so they walked around to the back and headed upstairs.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 05:55:09 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #386 on: August 20, 2022, 06:52:07 AM »

The normal procedure is to run tests first to see if is doable in he first place, such as did the subject  use a hand-mirror to stick out the window at some point, for instance. After all, lots of ladies to powder their noses and misplace their hand mirrors.

Hilarious... so now, you've got Oswald using a hand-mirror to find out who was on the sidewalk, just minutes before the motorcade arrived? Get help, please....

stuck his head and torso out
_No torso required. Just head and neck.
  Torso needed later for when Oswald gets what he deserved.

Have it your way. Show me the evidence that Oswald or anybody else stuck his head and neck (you've clearly never been to the TSBD) out of the 6th floor window of the TSBD, just minutes before the motorcade arrived. Go on then....

Meantime

The ledge barely clears the building. No peering-down issue there.

Comedy gold and utter stupidity combined. He shows a video which proves that from the 6th floor window you can only see the sidewalk at the other side of Elm street and not the one directly in front of the TSBD. Great stuff.....  Thumb1:

So what's the problem?

Other than that you are a complete idiot? Nothing much... you've proven my point. You can not show that anybody on the 6th floor could have seen a person standing on the sidewalk next to the building.

I forgot for a moment who I am talking to
_YOU don't talk TO anybody. You talk AT them

Nah, I will talk to anybody who is capable of having a normal reasoned conversation. I only talk at people who are beyond help.

Other images from the same video show views that are taken too far away from the window to be able to lean the camera over the edge

As for the images I posted, they are samples (showing sizes, angles) I would post to a skilled photographer.
If I was there, I would whip out my iPhone, lean over the edge, and do it myself.

Thanks so much for your always-useful input.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 06:58:04 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #386 on: August 20, 2022, 06:52:07 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #387 on: August 20, 2022, 07:46:51 AM »

The normal procedure is to run tests first to see if is doable in he first place, such as did the subject  use a hand-mirror to stick out the window at some point, for instance. After all, lots of ladies to powder their noses and misplace their hand mirrors.

Hilarious... so now, you've got Oswald using a hand-mirror to find out who was on the sidewalk, just minutes before the motorcade arrived? Get help, please....

stuck his head and torso out
_No torso required. Just head and neck.
  Torso needed later for when Oswald gets what he deserved.

Have it your way. Show me the evidence that Oswald or anybody else stuck his head and neck (you've clearly never been to the TSBD) out of the 6th floor window of the TSBD, just minutes before the motorcade arrived. Go on then....

Meantime

The ledge barely clears the building. No peering-down issue there.

Comedy gold and utter stupidity combined. He shows a video which proves that from the 6th floor window you can only see the sidewalk at the other side of Elm street and not the one directly in front of the TSBD. Great stuff.....  Thumb1:

So what's the problem?

Other than that you are a complete idiot? Nothing much... you've proven my point. You can not show that anybody on the 6th floor could have seen a person standing on the sidewalk next to the building.

I forgot for a moment who I am talking to
_YOU don't talk TO anybody. You talk AT them

Nah, I will talk to anybody who is capable of having a normal reasoned conversation. I only talk at people who are beyond help.

Nah, I will talk to anybody who is capable of having a normal reasoned conversation
_Your idea of a reasoned conversation is to tell someone that BRW didn't see anyone on the 6th, and then ignore the part about the stacks of boxes.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #388 on: August 20, 2022, 08:33:29 AM »

That never happened. The LNs just desperately need some "explanation" for how Oswald could have known that Jarman and Norman were walking towards the elevators on the 1st floor only minutes before the shooting, and this is all they came up with.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #388 on: August 20, 2022, 08:33:29 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #389 on: August 20, 2022, 08:36:24 AM »
Nah, I will talk to anybody who is capable of having a normal reasoned conversation
_Your idea of a reasoned conversation is to tell someone that BRW didn't see anyone on the 6th, and then ignore the part about the stacks of boxes.

No. I told you that BRW did not see or hear anybody. Your idea of a reasoned conversation is to ignore the "hear" part and just ramble on about boxes blocking the view.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #390 on: August 20, 2022, 08:38:20 AM »
Other images from the same video show views that are taken too far away from the window to be able to lean the camera over the edge

As for the images I posted, they are samples (showing sizes, angles) I would post to a skilled photographer.
If I was there, I would whip out my iPhone, lean over the edge, and do it myself.

Thanks so much for your always-useful input.

So, if Oswald didn't have a hand held mirror, he just could have used his iPhone? Is that what you are now saying?

Hilarious...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #390 on: August 20, 2022, 08:38:20 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #391 on: August 20, 2022, 12:29:13 PM »
Rock Solid Alibi?   ???

Nope, just another one of his too numerous to count lies…

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/leeslies.htm