Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 39854 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #376 on: August 19, 2022, 09:22:06 PM »
Advertisement
The Shroud letter is hearsay with no specifics. Styles said it was more like minutes than seconds when they left the window and even then they first went to the passenger elevator.

Wishful thinking from a desperate person who doesn't want to deal with the obvious truth.

The Stroud letter was an official cover letter from the office of a United States Attorney who confirms that "Miss Garner, Miss Adams' supervisor stated this morning....." That's not hearsay. It's a letter of one of the highest Federal law enforcement officers confirming to the General Counsel of the Warren Commission what a potential witness has said. It was not up the Barefoot Sanders or Martha Stroud to collect or provide more details. That would have been the responsibility of Rankin, who did in fact had somebody contact Garner briefly and then decided to bury the letter!

As for Styles, she said many different things. There is nothing consistent in anything she has said. In one interview she even acknowledged that she may have misremembered and that Vicky Adams was right all along. The bottom line is that her statements are unreliable and worthless. And of course, it's extremely telling that you, an LN, would prefer to go with whatever Styles said, not because it might be true but simply because it serves your purpose.

You may want to consider this; Styles was photographed in front of the main entrance of the TSBD at approx 12:36, just minutes before the building was locked down. It would have taken her and Adams less than a minute go down the stairs and leave the building at the loading dock in the back (which is why they did not run into Truly and Baker). It took them another two to three minutes to walk towards the railroad yard, pass the TSBD extension and walk down Elm street towards the main entrance. So, if you believe that Styles and Adams left the 4th floor later, this is the question you need to answer;

How did Styles get in front of a camera at the front of the building at roughly 12:36, having needed some 4 minutes to go down the stairs, leave the building and walk to the front, without running into Truly and Baker if they left any later than one minute after the shots?

For Richard, it's only a possibly:

"No one is saying that Oswald definitively heard the police reports of the motorcade
      progress.  Only Oswald could know that.  He certainly could have, however."

"He could hear the noise from the street below him.  Did he hear the police progress
     reports?  No idea.  Only Oswald knows for sure.  No reason that he needed too, though,"

The straw-man goes back six days ado to Skeptic-Tank's "Only a team with radio communication would be able to relay the actual accurate progress of the motorcade." Just now, Richard wrote: "We have certainly come a long way from the original claim that only a top-secret team could know the motorcade progress"

I see, so that's why Richard is so desperate to cling to the "he could hear the radio of a motorcycle parked some 150 feet away" crap. Right, got it. Oswald also simply could not have been there at all to hear anything on any radio.... if we are going to argue "could have" BS.

Oswald from the SN window most certainly could have seen Norman and Jarman standing together on the sidewalk below. He then heard the two arrive below his window some minutes before the motorcade arrived. They were talking and throwing open windows. Unless Oswald had sight and hearing issues, I don't see any problem with that proposal.

You are so ignorant and you have clearly never been inside the building. There is no way in hell even the smallest part of the sidewalk running next to the building can be seen from the 6th floor window, unless the person was hanging out of the window with his entire torso. In fact, a person standing behind the window of the 6th floor would not even see the largest part of the Elm street extension directly in front of the building. But don't take my word for it, just look at this video (at 1:30)

The problem with your "proposal" is that you are making up stuff. Who said Jarman and Norman were "talking and throwing open windows"? You seem to be living in some sort of alternate reality where you can make up your own set of "facts". Come to think of it, it's completely beyond me why you don't like Trump, when the man should clearly be your hero.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 09:47:14 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #376 on: August 19, 2022, 09:22:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #377 on: August 19, 2022, 09:52:35 PM »
Ouija board please tell us which station Mr. Reid was listening to on Nov. 22, 1963.  LOL.

You can't do it of course, because there is no radio station in Dallas that was live reporting the motorcade's progress.  Audio exists for all of the radio stations that had that capacity.  So, either Mrs. Reid is wrong or they weren't listening to commercial radio.  You can laugh all you like, but "Mrs. Reid said" is not reliable evidence for the claim that you made.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #378 on: August 19, 2022, 09:59:42 PM »
But if Adams really went down the stairs as early as she claimed, it would only mean she was ahead of Oswald.

...or that Oswald never ran down those stairs.

Same with the radio straw man claim; Oswald in the SN wouldn't need it. He could see the streets still sealed off for the motorcade, policemen at the intersections and crowds waiting.

The point is that if Oswald was planning to shoot at the motorcade, he would have needed to be in position when the motorcade was scheduled to be there.  So where was he when Rowland saw the negro (BRW?) in the SE window, and when he saw a gunman in the SW window.  And why was Oswald on the first floor instead when Carolyn Arnold saw him?  Invisible pocket radio tuned to "Richard's" fantasy radio station?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #378 on: August 19, 2022, 09:59:42 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #379 on: August 19, 2022, 10:14:54 PM »
The Shroud letter is hearsay with no specifics. Styles said it was more like minutes than seconds when they left the window and even then they first went to the passenger elevator.

Says who?  Sean Murphy?  Talk about hearsay with no specifics...

Oswald from the SN window most certainly could have seen Norman and Jarman standing together on the sidewalk below.

Why is this "almost certain"?  Have you been in the TSBD and tried to look down at the sidewalk?  How do you even know exactly where they were standing?  The LN narrative is full of these speculative, could-have-been arguments.

He then heard the two arrive below his window some minutes before the motorcade arrived.

And that gave him the bright idea of using their names as people he saw from the lunch room?  That makes no sense whatsoever.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #380 on: August 19, 2022, 10:54:25 PM »
If you're going to convince anyone that a sidewalk cannot be seen, you'll have to take a video of a guy actually attempting to peer over the edge. AND NO FAIR USING A GUY WITH VERTIGO HAHA 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #380 on: August 19, 2022, 10:54:25 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #381 on: August 19, 2022, 11:35:49 PM »
If you're going to convince anyone that a sidewalk cannot be seen, you'll have to take a video of a guy actually attempting to peer over the edge. AND NO FAIR USING A GUY WITH VERTIGO HAHA

Let's make a deal; you provide me with evidence that Oswald or anybody else stuck his head and torso out of the 6th floor window of the TSBD, just minutes before the motorcade arrived, and I will show you a video that even then that person  still couldn't have seen the sidewalk running directly next to the building.

So, let's have that evidence.....  Oh wait... I forgot for a moment who I am talking to.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #382 on: August 20, 2022, 01:01:18 AM »
Let's make a deal; you provide me with evidence that Oswald or anybody else stuck his head and torso out of the 6th floor window of the TSBD, just minutes before the motorcade arrived, and I will show you a video that even then that person  still couldn't have seen the sidewalk running directly next to the building.

So, let's have that evidence.....  Oh wait... I forgot for a moment who I am talking to.

The normal procedure is to run tests first to see if is doable in he first place, such as did the subject  use a hand-mirror to stick out the window at some point, for instance. After all, lots of ladies to powder their noses and misplace their hand mirrors.

I forgot for a moment who I am talking to
_YOU don't talk TO anybody. You talk AT them

stuck his head and torso out
_No torso required. Just head and neck.
  Torso needed later for when Oswald gets what he deserved.

Meantime

The ledge barely clears the building. No peering-down issue there.

Nothing to stop a willing participant from snuggling up to the brickwork, taking a knee,
and flopping forward for an easy peer over the edge

So what's the problem?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 01:17:07 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #382 on: August 20, 2022, 01:01:18 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #383 on: August 20, 2022, 01:35:43 AM »
The normal procedure is to run tests first to see if is doable in he first place, such as did the subject  use a hand-mirror to stick out the window at some point, for instance. After all, lots of ladies to powder their noses and misplace their hand mirrors.

Meantime

Nothing to stop a willing participant from snuggling up to the brickwork, taking a knee,
and flopping forward for an easy peer over the edge

So what's the problem?

Hilarious... so now, you've got Oswald using a hand-mirror to find out who was on the sidewalk, just minutes before the motorcade arrived? Get help, please....

Have it your way. Show me the evidence that Oswald or anybody else stuck his head and neck (you've clearly never been to the TSBD) out of the 6th floor window of the TSBD, just minutes before the motorcade arrived. Go on then....

Meantime

Comedy gold and utter stupidity combined. He shows a video which proves that from the 6th floor window you can only see the sidewalk at the other side of Elm street and not the one directly in front of the TSBD. Great stuff.....  Thumb1:

So what's the problem?

Other than that you are a complete idiot? Nothing much... you've proven my point. You can not show that anybody on the 6th floor could have seen a person standing on the sidewalk next to the building.

Nah, I will talk to anybody who is capable of having a normal reasoned conversation. I only talk at people who are beyond help.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 01:52:30 AM by Martin Weidmann »