Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 41106 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #328 on: August 18, 2022, 12:22:57 AM »
Advertisement
What part of my focus on BRW and his reasons for not being not able to see the SE section do you not get?

What makes you think we don't understand that pathetic "focus on BRW"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #328 on: August 18, 2022, 12:22:57 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #329 on: August 18, 2022, 12:37:12 AM »
What makes you think we don't understand that pathetic "focus on BRW"?

What I also focused on was your statement that BRW saw nothing
He also couldn't see the SE corner... Why didn't you include that?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #330 on: August 18, 2022, 12:46:41 AM »
Huh?  I'm not sure what you are babbling about here.  Rowland indicated that he heard the motorcycle radio report around 12:15.   It was not a police bike driving through Dealey Plaza but one parked there.   What open window?  HA HA HA.  Take a guess.

Again:
Mr. ROWLAND - Right afterwards. There was--just before I observed him there was a police motorcycle parked just on the street, not in front of us, just a little past us, and the radio was on it giving the details of the motorcade, where it was positioned, and right after the time I noticed him and when my wife was pointing this other thing to me, I don't remember what that was, the dispatcher came on and gave the position of the motorcade as being on Cedar Springs. This would be in the area of Turtle Creek, down in that area.
I can't remember the street's name but I know where it is at. And this was the position of the motorcade and it was about 15 or 16 after 12.

What open window?  HA HA HA.  Take a guess.

I'd guess that you're referring to the window at the SE corner of the sixth floor where Bonnie Ray Williams was eating his lunch at about 15 or 16 minutes after 12:00 O'clock.  Are you suggesting that Lee Oswald and BRW were dining together at 12:15? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #330 on: August 18, 2022, 12:46:41 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #331 on: August 18, 2022, 01:54:13 AM »
What I also focused on was your statement that BRW saw nothing
He also couldn't see the SE corner... Why didn't you include that?

Because it doesn't matter that he doesn't see anything, when you ignore what he would/could have heard.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #332 on: August 18, 2022, 11:10:15 AM »
Because it doesn't matter that he doesn't see anything, when you ignore what he would/could have heard.

Why are you dragging in that 'could/would' aspect when, again, I'm only addressing the fact that BRW testified that he could not see anything in the SE area because of the stacks of boxes. You only claimed that he didn't see anything, without including the reasons why.

To me, that looks like an attempt to mislead.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #332 on: August 18, 2022, 11:10:15 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #333 on: August 18, 2022, 12:37:31 PM »
Oswald wasn't in the lunchroom.

Then please explain how he knew that Jarman and Norman walked past that lunchroom at 12:27.   And if you still can't believe the facts, then  please provide a plausible explanation how Lee could have known that there was nobody in that lunchroom who could have refuted his statement of "I was in the first floor lunchroom when the president past by the TSBD."

We have beat that one to death.  Oswald had worked in the building for weeks.  He had observed the typical patterns of his coworkers.  For example, who had lunch where and with whom. It wouldn't take Nostradamus to figure this out.  And, of course, a suspect does not obtain an alibi by claiming to see others.  He obtains an alibi when others can confirm his presence.   None did.
Lastly, I thought CTers questioned the accuracy of Oswald's statements while in custody?  Does that only apply when he said something incriminatory?  That's a rhetorical question since I know the answer.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #334 on: August 18, 2022, 01:19:40 PM »
Huh?  I'm not sure what you are babbling about here.

No surprise there, as you are clueless more often than not.

Rowland indicated that he heard the motorcycle radio report around 12:15.   It was not a police bike driving through Dealey Plaza but one parked there.

Wow, this gets better and better. Rowland testified he was on Elm and Main, which is some distance away from the TSBD. So, even if there was a police bike parked there, there is no possibility whatsoever that anybody inside the TSBD could have heard any message coming over the police radio. You've just shot down your entire argument as well as demonstrated beyond doubt that you can not prove a damned thing you claim. But then, hey, that's nothing new......

Wrong.  Elm and Main are parallel streets.  Rowland's testimony is confusing, but he was standing on Houston.  Obviously in plain sight and close proximity to the TSBD since he references the clock and seeing a person with a gun in the building.  About 150 feet away.  He also says that the police motorcycle that he makes reference was "not in front of us, just a little past us."   Meaning it was even closer to the TSBD.  No one is saying that Oswald definitively heard the police reports of the motorcade progress.  Only Oswald could know that.  He certainly could have, however.  He also had a good idea from the media reports of the timing of the motorcade.  He had eyes and ears to hear the approach of the motorcade.  Most such events run a few minutes late.  What has been demonstrated by the totality of the evidence is that your desperate attempt to exonerate Oswald was entirely false and based on a false premise (i.e. no real time information of the motorcade progress).  There was real time reporting of the motorcade progress.  Witnesses confirm that both police and radio broadcasts noted the progress (as anyone might expect given the circumstances). 

"The Rowlands stood at the west entrance of the Dallas County Records Building on Houston Street, about 150 feet from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #334 on: August 18, 2022, 01:19:40 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #335 on: August 18, 2022, 01:54:48 PM »
"The Rowlands stood at the west entrance of the Dallas County Records Building on Houston Street, about 150 feet from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository."

Arnold Rowland was about 280 feet away from the 6th-floor SW window (about 2/3 further away than Brennan was from the SE window). Guess which witness' testimony the critics parade as unimpeachable?