Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 41455 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #320 on: August 17, 2022, 06:04:47 PM »
Advertisement

Is this ramble supposed to somehow prove that Lee Oswald would have been aware of any of this?
He could hear the police scanner from the lunchroom?

« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 06:09:39 PM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #320 on: August 17, 2022, 06:04:47 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #321 on: August 17, 2022, 07:28:01 PM »

Of course.... the guy had super powers. Didn't you know that?   :D

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #322 on: August 17, 2022, 08:56:37 PM »

Are we moving on from your previous false claim that there was no real time broadcast of the motorcade progress to something new?  This statement also contains a false premise since Oswald wasn't in the lunchroom.  He could certainly hear the police broadcasts over a motorcycle radio through an open window in the building.  He was not the top floor of a skyscraper but the 6th floor of a building that was in close proximity to the motorcycle radio heard by Rowland.  Did he?  No idea but it wasn't necessary since his every movement is not known.  We know only that he was in the 6th floor window at 12:30 since that is when he pulled the trigger of his rifle at that moment.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #322 on: August 17, 2022, 08:56:37 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #323 on: August 17, 2022, 09:20:12 PM »
Are we moving on from your previous false claim that there was no real time broadcast of the motorcade progress to something new?  This statement also contains a false premise since Oswald wasn't in the lunchroom.  He could certainly hear the police broadcasts over a motorcycle radio through an open window in the building.  He was not the top floor of a skyscraper but the 6th floor of a building that was in close proximity to the motorcycle radio heard by Rowland.  Did he?  No idea but it wasn't necessary since his every movement is not known.  We know only that he was in the 6th floor window at 12:30 since that is when he pulled the trigger of his rifle at that moment.

This statement also contains a false premise since Oswald wasn't in the lunchroom.

Really? And you know this how? Even more importantly, can you prove where he was?

He could certainly hear the police broadcasts over a motorcycle radio through an open window in the building. 

"An" open window? What window would that be?

And what kind of amazing super power is this? He can hear police broadcasts from a motorcycle radio as the bike passes by? Wow!

He was not the top floor of a skyscraper but the 6th floor of a building that was in close proximity to the motorcycle radio heard by Rowland.

Too bad you just can't prove that!

No idea but it wasn't necessary since his every movement is not known.

His every movement isn't known, but you know nevertheless that he wasn't in the Domino room but on the 6th floor instead. You got super powers also?  :D

We know only that he was in the 6th floor window at 12:30 since that is when he pulled the trigger of his rifle at that moment.

No. We don't know that and you can't prove it. Jesse Curry stated:

"No one has ever been able to put him (Oswald) in the Texas School Book Depository with a rifle in his hand."

Yet, here we have Richard Smith who knows better..... Hilarious!

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #324 on: August 17, 2022, 09:33:42 PM »
This statement also contains a false premise since Oswald wasn't in the lunchroom.

Really? And you know this how? Even more importantly, can you prove where he was?

He could certainly hear the police broadcasts over a motorcycle radio through an open window in the building. 

"An" open window? What window would that be?

And what kind of amazing super power is this? He can hear police broadcasts from a motorcycle radio as the bike passes by? Wow!

He was not the top floor of a skyscraper but the 6th floor of a building that was in close proximity to the motorcycle radio heard by Rowland.

Too bad you just can't prove that!

No idea but it wasn't necessary since his every movement is not known.

His every movement isn't known, but you know nevertheless that he wasn't in the Domino room but on the 6th floor instead. You got super powers also?  :D

We know only that he was in the 6th floor window at 12:30 since that is when he pulled the trigger of his rifle at that moment.

No. We don't know that and you can't prove it. Jesse Curry stated:

"No one has ever been able to put him (Oswald) in the Texas School Book Depository with a rifle in his hand."

Yet, here we have Richard Smith who knows better..... Hilarious!

Huh?  I'm not sure what you are babbling about here.  Rowland indicated that he heard the motorcycle radio report around 12:15.   It was not a police bike driving through Dealey Plaza but one parked there.   What open window?  HA HA HA.  Take a guess.

Again:
Mr. ROWLAND - Right afterwards. There was--just before I observed him there was a police motorcycle parked just on the street, not in front of us, just a little past us, and the radio was on it giving the details of the motorcade, where it was positioned, and right after the time I noticed him and when my wife was pointing this other thing to me, I don't remember what that was, the dispatcher came on and gave the position of the motorcade as being on Cedar Springs. This would be in the area of Turtle Creek, down in that area.
I can't remember the street's name but I know where it is at. And this was the position of the motorcade and it was about 15 or 16 after 12.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #324 on: August 17, 2022, 09:33:42 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #325 on: August 17, 2022, 09:53:21 PM »
Huh?  I'm not sure what you are babbling about here.  Rowland indicated that he heard the motorcycle radio report around 12:15.   It was not a police bike driving through Dealey Plaza but one parked there.   What open window?  HA HA HA.  Take a guess.

Again:
Mr. ROWLAND - Right afterwards. There was--just before I observed him there was a police motorcycle parked just on the street, not in front of us, just a little past us, and the radio was on it giving the details of the motorcade, where it was positioned, and right after the time I noticed him and when my wife was pointing this other thing to me, I don't remember what that was, the dispatcher came on and gave the position of the motorcade as being on Cedar Springs. This would be in the area of Turtle Creek, down in that area.
I can't remember the street's name but I know where it is at. And this was the position of the motorcade and it was about 15 or 16 after 12.

Huh?  I'm not sure what you are babbling about here.

No surprise there, as you are clueless more often than not.

Rowland indicated that he heard the motorcycle radio report around 12:15.   It was not a police bike driving through Dealey Plaza but one parked there.

Wow, this gets better and better. Rowland testified he was on Elm and Main, which is some distance away from the TSBD. So, even if there was a police bike parked there, there is no possibility whatsoever that anybody inside the TSBD could have heard any message coming over the police radio. You've just shot down your entire argument as well as demonstrated beyond doubt that you can not prove a damned thing you claim. But then, hey, that's nothing new......

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #326 on: August 18, 2022, 12:01:04 AM »

Oswald wasn't in the lunchroom.

Then please explain how he knew that Jarman and Norman walked past that lunchroom at 12:27.   And if you still can't believe the facts, then  please provide a plausible explanation how Lee could have known that there was nobody in that lunchroom who could have refuted his statement of "I was in the first floor lunchroom when the president past by the TSBD." 
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 12:39:20 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #326 on: August 18, 2022, 12:01:04 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #327 on: August 18, 2022, 12:12:30 AM »
What part of "when he got there Jarman and Norman were already there" did you not understand?

What part of my focus on BRW and his reasons for not being not able to see the SE section do you not get?