Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 39797 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #312 on: August 17, 2022, 10:08:16 AM »
Advertisement
Nice try, but no cigar

First of all, make up your mind. On the one hand you have Jarman claiming he heard the bold action and the shells dropping on the floor, while he was one floor below yet on the other hand you seem to rule out (or ignore, rather) that Bonnie Ray Williams wouldn't have heard anybody moving around on the wooden floor.

Secondly, Bonnie Ray Williams went down to the fifth floor and when he got there Jarman and Norman were already there. They did not get there until about 5 minutes prior to the shooting.

Try sticking to the script, will ya?

First of all, make up your mind. On the one hand you have Jarman claiming he heard the bold action and the shells dropping on the floor, while he was one floor below yet on the other hand you seem to rule out (or ignore, rather) that Bonnie Ray Williams wouldn't have heard anybody moving around on the wooden floor.
_My post did not address anything about Jarman.

TO WIT:

=================================

Bonnie Ray Williams was up there until about 12:20 / 12:25 and he saw or heard nobody.
_ Williams: The books at the time were stacked so high. I could see only in the path that I was standing-as I remember, I could not possibly see anything to the east side of the building.

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh3/pdf/WH3_Williams.pdf

IIRC, BR also mentioned other times that he might have headed down to the 5th, like 12:10, 12:15

==================================
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 11:29:11 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #312 on: August 17, 2022, 10:08:16 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #313 on: August 17, 2022, 10:42:43 AM »
Let's pull even more possibilities out of thin air....why not?

For those interested, here is a link to the DPD transcripts-----
http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0208b.htm

The reason I suggest that possibility is that I believe the Sheriff’s Department had facilities in that building. And the probability that there was a police-band radio turned on in that building, and that it was monitoring DPD channel 2 (for the parade progress), that her husband could have been listening to, seems very high to me. So, I don’t think “thin air” is a fair description. But you are welcome to have a differing opinion, you usually do. And, I don’t need to look at transcripts. Channel 2 includes many reports regarding the current progress of the motorcade.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #314 on: August 17, 2022, 11:35:57 AM »
_My post did not address anything about Jarman.

TO WIT:

=================================

Bonnie Ray Williams was up there until about 12:20 / 12:25 and he saw or heard nobody.
_ Williams: The books at the time were stacked so high. I could see only in the path that I was standing-as I remember, I could not possibly see anything to the east side of the building.

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh3/pdf/WH3_Williams.pdf

IIRC, BR also mentioned other times that he might have headed down to the 5th, like 12:10, 12:15

==================================

I'm sorry but not surprised that you failed to understand the logic of my reply.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #314 on: August 17, 2022, 11:35:57 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #315 on: August 17, 2022, 01:12:17 PM »
  And, I don’t need to look at transcripts. Channel 2 includes many reports regarding the current progress of the motorcade.

For those interested, here is a link to the DPD transcripts-----
http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0208b.htm
There may be readers here that aren't as omniscient as you.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #316 on: August 17, 2022, 01:14:19 PM »
Mr. Belin.
Now, Mrs. Reid, you left lunch about what time?
Mrs. Reid.
Well, I left, I ate my lunch hurriedly, I wasn't watching the time but I wanted to be sure of getting out on the streets in time for the parade before he got there, and I called my husband, who works at the records building, and they had a radio in their office and they were listening as the parade progressed and he told me they were running about 10 minutes late.

Excellent.  So there is witness evidence that the police radios in Dealey Plaza were reporting the motorcade progress (as any reasonable person would expect), the broadcast radios were reporting, the route and approximate timeline was published in the paper, and there was TV coverage of the beginning of the motorcade at Love Field (where the delay began).  As a result, it would not have taken a top secret team to know that the motorcade was running a few minutes behind schedule.  Something that occurs in almost any such event.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #316 on: August 17, 2022, 01:14:19 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #317 on: August 17, 2022, 02:04:25 PM »
I'm sorry but not surprised that you failed to understand the logic of my reply.

Feel free to park your ego at the door
Now show where I spoke about Jarman at all

======================================================================
=======================================================================

Show us where I ever said anything about Jarman re bolt action + shells dropping
That was Harold Norman, dog.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #318 on: August 17, 2022, 02:08:30 PM »

What part of "when he got there Jarman and Norman were already there" did you not understand?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #318 on: August 17, 2022, 02:08:30 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #319 on: August 17, 2022, 02:11:25 PM »
Excellent.  So there is witness evidence that the police radios in Dealey Plaza were reporting the motorcade progress (as any reasonable person would expect), the broadcast radios were reporting, the route and approximate timeline was published in the paper, and there was TV coverage of the beginning of the motorcade at Love Field (where the delay began).  As a result, it would not have taken a top secret team to know that the motorcade was running a few minutes behind schedule.  Something that occurs in almost any such event.

Is this ramble supposed to somehow prove that Lee Oswald would have been aware of any of this?