Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 39790 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #240 on: August 07, 2022, 04:05:36 PM »
Advertisement
Have you ever sat in Howard Brennan’s spot and tried to distinguish facial features of people at the windows?

Only in my 3-D model.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: August 07, 2022, 04:05:36 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #241 on: August 07, 2022, 04:20:56 PM »
What happened to the Barnett or Sorrels testimony's accounting for the anomaly between what Mr Brennan saw and remembered and what Insp. Sawyer said on the police radio? Like I thought, you had nothing.

Your belief, Mr Collins, that Mr Brennan is the source of the suspect description that was put out by Insp. Sawyer commits you to an absurd scenario. Of course, you know this----------it's why you keep parrying and deflecting from the problem.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Warren Gullible Productions Proudly Present A Snippet of Collins Fantasy Dialogue...............

SAWYER: Do you remember anything about what the man was wearing?
BRENNAN: No, sir.
SAWYER: So you're absolutely sure you saw him fire from the building?
BRENNAN: Well, I definitely saw him fire from that window, but I couldn't be sure he was actually in the building at the time.
SAWYER: OK, thank you for this information. I'll put out your description on the radio right away.

:D

What makes you believe that Brennan (or whoever you might think it was) had anything to do with Sawyer’s statements about not knowing if the suspect is still in the building, etc.?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 05:00:44 PM by Charles Collins »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #242 on: August 07, 2022, 06:49:55 PM »
Here is the pertinent transcript from the DPD radio recordings:

• Dispatcher   Yes, 12:44 p.m.
  • 9 ( Sawyer)   The type of weapon looked like a 30-30 rifle or some type of Winchester.
  • Dispatcher   9, it was a rifle?
  • 9   A rifle, yes.
  • Dispatcher   9, any clothing description?
  • 9   About 30, 5'10", 165 pounds.
  • Dispatcher   Attention all squads, the suspect in the shooting at Elm and Houston is supposed to be an unknown white male, approximately 30, 165 pounds, slender build, armed with what is thought to be a 30-30 rifle, - repeat, unknown white male, approximately 30, 165 pounds, slender build. No further description at this time or information, 12:45 p.m.
  • 15 (Captain C.E. Talbert)  Could 9 determine whether man was supposed to have been still in the building or was he supposed to have left?
  • Dispatcher   I didn't know for sure and the witnesses didn't have the description, but we have got that building surrounded by now and we should know something before long.
  • 9 (Inspector J.H. Sawyer)   On this building, it's unknown whether he is still in the building or not known if he was there in the first place.
  • 531 (Sergeant G.D. Henslee)   Well, all the information we have receive, 9, indicates that it did come from about the 5th or 4th floor of that building.

Note: there is nothing there regarding a witness that "couldn't remember" clothing. So I really don't know what they were looking at during Sawyer's testimony. (Anyone who might know please feel free to share it here.)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: August 07, 2022, 06:49:55 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #243 on: August 08, 2022, 03:25:58 AM »
Here is the pertinent transcript from the DPD radio recordings:

• Dispatcher   Yes, 12:44 p.m.
  • 9 ( Sawyer)   The type of weapon looked like a 30-30 rifle or some type of Winchester.
  • Dispatcher   9, it was a rifle?
  • 9   A rifle, yes.
  • Dispatcher   9, any clothing description?
  • 9   About 30, 5'10", 165 pounds.
  • Dispatcher   Attention all squads, the suspect in the shooting at Elm and Houston is supposed to be an unknown white male, approximately 30, 165 pounds, slender build, armed with what is thought to be a 30-30 rifle, - repeat, unknown white male, approximately 30, 165 pounds, slender build. No further description at this time or information, 12:45 p.m.
  • 15 (Captain C.E. Talbert)  Could 9 determine whether man was supposed to have been still in the building or was he supposed to have left?
  • Dispatcher   I didn't know for sure and the witnesses didn't have the description, but we have got that building surrounded by now and we should know something before long.
  • 9 (Inspector J.H. Sawyer)   On this building, it's unknown whether he is still in the building or not known if he was there in the first place.
  • 531 (Sergeant G.D. Henslee)   Well, all the information we have receive, 9, indicates that it did come from about the 5th or 4th floor of that building.

Note: there is nothing there regarding a witness that "couldn't remember" clothing. So I really don't know what they were looking at during Sawyer's testimony. (Anyone who might know please feel free to share it here.)

"Pertinent transcript" indeed!  :D

Mr. BELIN. What did you say then?
Mr. SAWYER. "The wanted person in this is a slender white male about 30, 5 feet 10, 165, carrying what looks to be a 30-30 or some type of Winchester."
Mr. BELIN. Then the statement is made from the home office, "It was a rifle?"
Mr. SAWYER. I answered, "Yes, a rifle."
Mr. BELIN. Then the reply to you, "Any clothing description?"
Mr. SAWYER. "Current witness can't remember that."

Ergo, Mr Brennan--------who did give a clothing description--------cannot be the source of the suspect description Insp. Sawyer has just given out.

Thankfully, there is no mystery as to what the true source of the suspect description saw:

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 03:45:24 AM by Alan Ford »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #244 on: August 08, 2022, 11:50:58 AM »
"Pertinent transcript" indeed!  :D

Mr. BELIN. What did you say then?
Mr. SAWYER. "The wanted person in this is a slender white male about 30, 5 feet 10, 165, carrying what looks to be a 30-30 or some type of Winchester."
Mr. BELIN. Then the statement is made from the home office, "It was a rifle?"
Mr. SAWYER. I answered, "Yes, a rifle."
Mr. BELIN. Then the reply to you, "Any clothing description?"
Mr. SAWYER. "Current witness can't remember that."

Ergo, Mr Brennan--------who did give a clothing description--------cannot be the source of the suspect description Insp. Sawyer has just given out.

Thankfully, there is no mystery as to what the true source of the suspect description saw:

Thumb1:

Transcript of the DPD radio (try reading it, why don't you?). If you do, you will find that Sawyer never said "current witness cannot remember that." You will also find that the statement regarding whether or not he was still in the building had nothing at all to do with Brennan's description. It was an answer to a question from Captain Talbert. Here's a link to the transcript:

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/dpdtapes/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: August 08, 2022, 11:50:58 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #245 on: August 08, 2022, 02:57:24 PM »
What’s weird is that in the dpdtapes transcript nobody tells the dispatcher over the radio that it was a white male, so where did he get that info for the “attention all squads” broadcast of the description?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 03:01:17 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #246 on: August 08, 2022, 02:57:36 PM »

Transcript of the DPD radio (try reading it, why don't you?).

But, my dear Mr Collins, Insp. Sawyer is reading a transcript of the DPD radio for Mr Belin. Or do you think that, as he is giving his testimony, he has a witness standing beside him and, after that witness' whispering in his ears, informs Mr Belin: "Current witness can't remember that"? (Perhaps you do... nothing would surprise me at this stage.)

And-------to return to your "pertinent transcript"-------if you think that "About 30, 5'10", 165 pounds" is Insp. Sawyer's actual response to the Dispatcher's question, "any clothing description?", then we'll just have to add that to the already impressive tally of absurd things you believe!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: August 08, 2022, 02:57:36 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #247 on: August 08, 2022, 03:00:53 PM »
What’s weird is that nobody tells the dispatcher over the radio that it was a white male, so where did he get that info for the “attention all squads” broadcast of the description?

Good question, Mr Iacoletti! One cannot help wondering whether Insp. Sawyer's actual communication of the suspect description contained other information that meant his broadcast needed pruning from the audio record............

Thumb1: