Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 39783 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #304 on: August 17, 2022, 12:28:58 AM »
Advertisement
Mr. Belin.
Now, Mrs. Reid, you left lunch about what time?
Mrs. Reid.
Well, I left, I ate my lunch hurriedly, I wasn't watching the time but I wanted to be sure of getting out on the streets in time for the parade before he got there, and I called my husband, who works at the records building, and they had a radio in their office and they were listening as the parade progressed and he told me they were running about 10 minutes late.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #304 on: August 17, 2022, 12:28:58 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #305 on: August 17, 2022, 12:52:07 AM »
Mr. Belin.
Now, Mrs. Reid, you left lunch about what time?
Mrs. Reid.
Well, I left, I ate my lunch hurriedly, I wasn't watching the time but I wanted to be sure of getting out on the streets in time for the parade before he got there, and I called my husband, who works at the records building, and they had a radio in their office and they were listening as the parade progressed and he told me they were running about 10 minutes late.

Her husband worked in the nearby records building and very well might have been listening to the DPD radio channel two broadcasts.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #306 on: August 17, 2022, 12:58:59 AM »
Her husband worked in the nearby records building and very well might have been listening to the DPD radio channel two broadcasts.

Well, that must be it, because there were no radio stations broadcasting live to provide details of the motorcade.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #306 on: August 17, 2022, 12:58:59 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #307 on: August 17, 2022, 01:02:35 AM »
Well, that must be it, because there were no radio stations broadcasting live to provide details of the motorcade.

Mr Sam Pate for KBOX?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 01:15:31 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #308 on: August 17, 2022, 01:08:47 AM »
Hmmmm indeed, Mr O'Meara. I guess this nukes Mr Collins' claim that "No one to my knowledge has confirmed or corroborated the mystery suspect that you so desperately want to believe in, no one."

We await Mr Collins' 'explanation': Euins wasn't too long out of elementary school......................  :D

Mr Sam Pate, 1970 interview:

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #308 on: August 17, 2022, 01:08:47 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #309 on: August 17, 2022, 01:24:49 AM »
More rabbit hole nonsense.  Why would it have to be minute to minute?

Have it your way; there was absolutely no live coverage on radio or television of the motorcade. None.

Most of the delay occurred with JFK pausing to shake hands with the crowd.  That would have been known via local broadcasts.

Except for the fact there were no such live broadcasts.

The police radios in DP were announcing the progress of the motorcade.  It would be expected to be a few minutes later than anticipated.  Oswald had eyes and ears.

Yes he did and he must have had super powers as well, if he could hear a radio broadcast on a police motorbike passing by for 6 floors up at the TSBD. 

And EVEN if Oswald had no idea when the motorcade would be there, nothing about that precludes him from being the assassin.

It also doesn't place him on the 6th floor.... Bonnie Ray Williams was up there until about 12:20 / 12:25 and he saw or heard nobody.
The motorcade was due to arrive at the Trade Mart at 12:30 and was delayed by some 15 minutes. Yet, somehow, Oswald, who could not know of the delay, manages to get to the 6th floor, without being seen, some 10 minutes after the motorcade had been scheduled to pass by and still gets there on time to actually see it pass by. Boy, he really did have super powers, didn't he?   :D

Bonnie Ray Williams was up there until about 12:20 / 12:25 and he saw or heard nobody.
_ Williams: The books at the time were stacked so high. I could see only in the path that I was standing-as I remember, I could not possibly see anything to the east side of the building.

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh3/pdf/WH3_Williams.pdf

IIRC, BR also mentioned other times that he might have headed down to the 5th, like 12:10, 12:15
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 01:26:10 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #310 on: August 17, 2022, 01:42:02 AM »
Let's pull even more possibilities out of thin air....why not?

For those interested, here is a link to the DPD transcripts-----
http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0208b.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: August 17, 2022, 01:42:02 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #311 on: August 17, 2022, 08:48:40 AM »
Bonnie Ray Williams was up there until about 12:20 / 12:25 and he saw or heard nobody.
_ Williams: The books at the time were stacked so high. I could see only in the path that I was standing-as I remember, I could not possibly see anything to the east side of the building.

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh3/pdf/WH3_Williams.pdf

IIRC, BR also mentioned other times that he might have headed down to the 5th, like 12:10, 12:15

Nice try, but no cigar

First of all, make up your mind. On the one hand you have Jarman claiming he heard the bold action and the shells dropping on the floor, while he was one floor below yet on the other hand you seem to rule out (or ignore, rather) that Bonnie Ray Williams wouldn't have heard anybody moving around on the wooden floor.

Secondly, Bonnie Ray Williams went down to the fifth floor and when he got there Jarman and Norman were already there. They did not get there until about 5 minutes prior to the shooting.

Try sticking to the script, will ya?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 08:49:10 AM by Martin Weidmann »