Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 38959 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #264 on: August 10, 2022, 12:35:20 AM »
Advertisement
That doesn’t change the fact that Oswald was 131 pounds.

You apparently missed my point regarding Walt’s “logic”. He seems to think that if a witness didn’t guess the correct weight, then it couldn’t have been LHO. I wasn’t trying to say LHO actually weighed 150 pounds. Just that the estimated weight is 150 pounds. Get it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: August 10, 2022, 12:35:20 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #265 on: August 10, 2022, 12:55:10 AM »
I get what you’re saying but an estimate of a corpse doesn’t really equate to an estimate of a living person (bloating, rigor mortis, etc).

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #266 on: August 10, 2022, 01:02:37 AM »
I get what you’re saying but an estimate of a corpse doesn’t really equate to an estimate of a living person (bloating, rigor mortis, etc).

There wasn’t enough time between his death and the autopsy for any of that stuff. He wasn’t even cold yet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: August 10, 2022, 01:02:37 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #267 on: August 10, 2022, 01:11:38 AM »

If a witness told Sawyer that he had seen a man running away from the building with a rifle, why would Sawyer then state that it was unknown if he was still in the building and not known if he was there in the first place?    ???

Because Insp. Sawyer understands that it is possible the man, if an employee in the building, tossed the rifle and returned to the building to blend in; but that it is also possible he didn't fire from that building at all. He is cautioning against drawing conclusions.

Hence the response to Insp. Sawyer's broadcast: "531 (Sergeant G.D. Henslee)   Well, all the information we have receive, 9, indicates that it did come from about the 5th or 4th floor of that building."

i.e. everything points to the fact that this did come from the building, so we can be confident the man you describe was in that building in the first place (i.e. at the time of the shooting)

Sgt. Henslee would not need to be pointing this out to Insp. Sawyer if the latter had gotten his description from Mr Brennan.

Again, this isn't speculation. Law enforcement knew all about it:

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 01:16:56 AM by Alan Ford »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #268 on: August 10, 2022, 01:41:28 AM »
Because Insp. Sawyer understands that it is possible the man, if an employee in the building, tossed the rifle and returned to the building to blend in; but that it is also possible he didn't fire from that building at all. He is cautioning against drawing conclusions.

Hence the response to Insp. Sawyer's broadcast: "531 (Sergeant G.D. Henslee)   Well, all the information we have receive, 9, indicates that it did come from about the 5th or 4th floor of that building."

i.e. everything points to the fact that this did come from the building, so we can be confident the man you describe was in that building in the first place (i.e. at the time of the shooting)

Sgt. Henslee would not need to be pointing this out to Insp. Sawyer if the latter had gotten his description from Mr Brennan.

Again, this isn't speculation. Law enforcement knew all about it:

Thumb1:

So, do you really believe that Sawyer would let an alleged suspect, that an alleged unknown witness described as leaving the building with a rifle, just get away by not at least informing his department what this unknown witness said?   ???    ::) 

And do you really believe that Sawyer would just let an eyewitness (that said he saw a man with a rifle leaving the building) just disappear without at least getting his name and contact information?   ???    ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: August 10, 2022, 01:41:28 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #269 on: August 10, 2022, 01:47:26 AM »
That doesn’t change the fact that Oswald was 131 pounds.

Mr Collins must have missed the word "ESTIMATED" ......because on the dearg certificate the weight is listed as 131 pounds.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #270 on: August 10, 2022, 01:59:57 AM »
Mr Collins must have missed the word "ESTIMATED" ......because on the dearg certificate the weight is listed as 131 pounds.

I intentionally chose the estimated weight because Brennan’s description was an estimate. See my explanation to Iacoletti:

You apparently missed my point regarding Walt’s “logic”. He seems to think that if a witness didn’t guess the correct weight, then it couldn’t have been LHO. I wasn’t trying to say LHO actually weighed 150 pounds. Just that the estimated weight is 150 pounds. Get it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: August 10, 2022, 01:59:57 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #271 on: August 10, 2022, 03:26:01 AM »
There wasn’t enough time between his death and the autopsy for any of that stuff. He wasn’t even cold yet.

> He was born cold
> Did he have rigor mortis or was that a banana in his pocket
> I wonder if his smirk got all bloated up

I heard that he suddenly sat up in the ambulance and said 'does anybody smell toast?*
Then looked around, realized that he wasn't in a kitchen and said 'Uh, oh..'

*I here we smell toast when close to kicking the bucket
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 01:43:01 PM by Bill Chapman »