Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 39784 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2022, 01:20:37 AM »
Advertisement
a suspect doesn't get an alibi from claiming to see others.

Oh, Really ?......  Let's pretend that you are a suspect in a murder case.    But You know that you weren't anywhere near the murder site at the time it happened.  Let's say the time was 10:30 pm Saturday night....  And you had said that you had seen a police car stopped with the red lights flashing and the cop was  testing the driver for drunk driving.  The cop never saw you but you had witnessed the arrest of the driver.   

Of course what you witnessed would have been a matter of police record....and the only way you could have described the event was because you had seen it.....  Would you think that you had a rock solid alibi?

Of course, Mr Oswald had already given his alibi------------he went outside to watch the P. Parade. He assumed that other employees would vouch for his presence there.

He had no idea that he was in the frame for pulling any trigger in Dealey Plaza. Such an idea would have been too absurd for words. He was given to understand only that he was being accused of killing Officer Tippit and (at most) having some involvement in the events in Dealey Plaza.

It therefore follows as a distinct possiblity that his mention of Messrs Jarman & Norman was not meant as an alibi (which he didn't even think he needed) but as potentially helpful information: I saw those two guys come in shortly before the motorcade. Maybe you need to talk to them, not me.

This would be similar to his mention of having seen a/the rifle being handled by Mr Truly on the first floor a couple of days ago. Again the implication is: Maybe you need to talk to him, not me.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2022, 01:20:37 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2022, 01:33:13 AM »
Of course, Mr Oswald had already given his alibi------------he went outside to watch the P. Parade. He assumed that other employees would vouch for his presence there.

He had no idea that he was in the frame for pulling any trigger in Dealey Plaza. Such an idea would have been too absurd for words. He was given to understand only that he was being accused of killing Officer Tippit and (at most) having some involvement in the events in Dealey Plaza.

It therefore follows as a distinct possiblity that his mention of Messrs Jarman & Norman was not meant as an alibi (which he didn't even think he needed) but as potentially helpful information: I saw those two guys come in shortly before the motorcade. Maybe you need to talk to them, not me.

This would be similar to his mention of having seen a/the rifle being handled by Mr Truly on the first floor a couple of days ago. Again the implication is: Maybe you need to talk to him, not me.

Thumb1:

He was given to understand only that he was being accused of killing Officer Tippit and (at most) having some involvement in the events in Dealey Plaza.

Not according to FBI agent James Hosty.   Hosty said that Fritz asked Lee Oswald point blank.   "Lee, Did you shoot the president?"   Lee responded with an emphatic "NO".... 

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2022, 01:41:49 AM »
He was given to understand only that he was being accused of killing Officer Tippit and (at most) having some involvement in the events in Dealey Plaza.

Not according to FBI agent James Hosty.   Hosty said that Fritz asked Lee Oswald point blank.   "Lee, Did you shoot the president?"   Lee responded with an emphatic "NO"....

-----"Did you shoot the President?"
-----"No, I have not been charged with that. The first thing I heard about that was when the newspaper reporters in the hall axed me that question."

In the first interrogation, Captain Fritz asked Mr Oswald to account for his movements earlier that day. Mr Oswald did that, and the question of his having actually pulled a trigger in Dealey Plaza was not seriously raised thereafter.

However, Captain Fritz was thereby hoodwinking Mr Oswald into thinking he had been ruled out as the Depository gunman. Thus Mr Oswald felt no need to explain his rock-solid front-entrance alibi to the press.

And his bombshell claim to have gone outside to watch the P. Parade was buried.

You're free to keep on partying like it's 2018 by ignoring the game-changing information contained in Agent Hosty's handwritten draft interrogation report, but in doing so you will be condemning your analysis to irrelevance.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 01:47:37 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2022, 01:41:49 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2022, 02:20:18 AM »

Thumb1:

He assumed that other employees would vouch for his presence there.

If he had been there, don't you think other employees would have told the police that they had seen him 
there?

Mr Ford....You're reading something into Hosty's notes that simply isn't specific...

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2022, 02:27:23 AM »

If he had been there, don't you think other employees would have told the police that they had seen him 
there?

I have no doubt that (at a minimum) Messrs Shelley, Lovelady & Frazier did. Read the weasel wording of Messrs Shelley & Lovelady's same-day affidavits on this!  Thumb1:

Mr Ford....You're reading something into Hosty's notes that simply isn't specific...

Right-------------it doesn't specify as to which P. Parade Mr Oswald was actually talking about. Could have been any one of the many that passed the Depository on a daily basis

::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2022, 02:27:23 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2022, 11:43:20 AM »

Thumb1:

Of course, Mr Oswald had already given his alibi------------he went outside to watch the P. Parade.

How many times? ::)

Hosty's sacred note says: "Then went outside to watch P. Parade."
The most obvious interpretation of this being [IMO] that after Oswald had been up to the second floor for a Coke, he went down to the first floor, finished his lunch then went outside to watch the parade.
IT DOES NOT SAY THAT HE SAW THE PARADE
The reason it doesn't say that he saw the parade is because he didn't see it. How can we know that?
When specifically asked the question - did you see the parade - by Inspector Kelley, Oswald answers that no, he did not see the parade.
He did not see the parade.
In the corridors of the DPD, when asked his whereabouts at the time of the shooting, Oswald states he was in the building at that time (please don't start with the "on the steps is still in the building" routine, it really looks bad).
Oswald went outside to watch the parade but missed the moment the president passed because he was in the TSBD building having his lunch in the Domino Room. That's where he was when Norman and Jarman entered the through the north/rear door.

Oswald was not stood on the steps of the TSBD building at the time of the assassination. We have already seen that he stated this to the press. If he was (which he wasn't) there are about a dozen co-workers who were stood behind him (in the lobby), on the steps with him, and who would have passed by him on the steps as they returned to the building. When specifically asked if they had seen Oswald each one said they had not. And it's not a case of silencing these witnesses. As the events of the day unfolded each person who'd seen Oswald on TV would've told family, friends and neighbours, who'd have told more family, friends and relatives. It was such a massive event this sort of news would've spread like wildfire as it's all anyone was talking about.
"They" would never have been able to cover this up.
But they didn't have to cover it up.
Because it didn't happen.

It therefore follows as a distinct possibility that his mention of Messrs Jarman & Norman was not meant as an alibi

Oswald on the steps would never have seen Norman and Jarman entering the rear of the TSBD. He would've had no idea they did this. It is further evidence Oswald was not on the steps. As if any were needed.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 05:21:47 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2022, 01:56:10 PM »
Of course, Mr Oswald had already given his alibi------------he went outside to watch the P. Parade.

How many times? ::)

Hosty's sacred note says: "Then went outside to watch P. Parade."
The most obvious interpretation of this being [IMO] that after Oswald had been up to the second floor for a Coke, he went down to the first floor, finished his lunch then went outside to watch the parade.
IT DOES NOT SAY THAT HE SAW THE PARADE
The reason it doesn't say that he saw the parade is because he didn't see it. How can we know that?
When specifically asked the question - did you see the parade - by Inspector Kelley, Oswald answers that no, he did not see the parade.
He did not see the parade.
In the corridors of the DPD, when asked his whereabouts at the time of the shooting, Oswald states he was in the building at that time (please don't start with the "on the steps is still in the building" routine, it really looks bad).
Oswald went outside to watch the parade but missed the moment the president passed because he was in the TSBD building having his lunch in the Domino Room. That's where he was when Norman and Jarman entered the through the north/rear door.

Oswald was not stood on the steps of the TSBD building at the time of the assassination. We have already seen that he stated this to the press. If he was (which he wasn't) there are about a dozen co-workers would were stood behind him (in the lobby), on the steps with him, and who would have passed by him on the steps as they returned to the building. When specifically asked if they had seen Oswald each one said they had not. And it's not a case of silencing these witnesses. As the events of the day unfolded each person who'd seen Oswald on TV would've told family, friends and neighbours, who'd have told more family, friends and relatives. It was such a massive event this sort of news would've spread like wildfire as it's all anyone was talking about.
"They" would never have been able to cover this up.
But they didn't have to cover it up.
Because it didn't happen.

It therefore follows as a distinct possibility that his mention of Messrs Jarman & Norman was not meant as an alibi

Oswald on the steps would never have seen Norman and Jarman entering the rear of the TSBD. He would've had no idea they did this. It is further evidence Oswald was not on the steps. As if any were needed.

Mr O'meara is enlightening you Mr Ford.... Please accept what he's written and abandon your idea that Lee was outside watching the P . parade ...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2022, 01:56:10 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2022, 03:18:53 PM »
Mr Oswald brought an apple and cheese sandwich to work with him. And, several minutes before the P. Parade, he purchased a Coca-Cola from the machine to have with his lunch.

Maybe he told Mr Frazier he didn't bring his lunch with him because he didn't want to spend his lunch break eating with him. Or maybe Mr Frazier misremembered exactly what he said. Who knows? But by all means, do enjoy tucking into this delicious nothing burger you've cooked up!  Thumb1:

Wrong, unless you think Oswald lied to Frazier about not having a lunch that morning AND carried his sandwich in a bag over two feet long.  LOL.  You think Oswald did this to avoid having lunch with Frazier?  What bad luck for Old Lee.  Not to mention being a completely baseless and bizarre claim.

Mr. BALL. Did you notice whether or not Lee had a package that looked
like a lunch package that morning?

Mr. FRAZIER. You know like I told you earlier, I say, he didn’t take his
lunch because I remember right when I got in the car I asked him where was
his lunch and he said he was going to buy his lunch that day.