Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Rock Solid Alibi.....  (Read 41391 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: A Rock Solid Alibi.....
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2022, 01:12:13 PM »
Advertisement
There was a report that a guy wearing a brown suit coat/slacks was seen coming out the rear of the TSBD carrying a rifle and kept walking north. You must have seen this posted before now.

I do have a vague memory of someone claiming to have seen something like that from up high in a building at quite a distance. But don’t remember any details. I also seem to remember a report by an employee who worked at the other TSBD warehouse who walked south on Houston Street towards Elm Street. This person (if I remember correctly) said that no one came out of the back door and walking north. Sorry, but I don’t have the names or other specifics handy. But since this is your pet theory, I imagine that you have seen this discussed before now.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2022, 01:12:13 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2022, 01:13:50 PM »

Please explain how it is that you believe Geneva Hine “puts a dampener” on this.

Read her testimony, Mr Collins!  Thumb1:

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2022, 01:16:23 PM »
Read her testimony, Mr Collins!  Thumb1:

I have Mr. Ford. I actually started a thread a while back about Geneva Hine. Perhaps you need to do a little reading…

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2022, 01:16:23 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2022, 01:16:59 PM »

I do have a vague memory of someone claiming to have seen something like that from up high in a building at quite a distance. But don’t remember any details. I also seem to remember a report by an employee who worked at the other TSBD warehouse who walked south on Houston Street towards Elm Street. This person (if I remember correctly) said that no one came out of the back door and walking north. Sorry, but I don’t have the names or other specifics handy. But since this is your pet theory, I imagine that you have seen this discussed before now.

And I have a vague memory of posting this on this thread in the last 24 hours. Guess you missed it:

So much for a man seen running from the building being a 'pet theory'!

How do you explain away the conspiracy-proving information in the above document, Mr Collins?

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2022, 01:17:48 PM »
I have Mr. Ford. I actually started a thread a while back about Geneva Hine. Perhaps you need to do a little reading…

Give us the bullet points!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2022, 01:17:48 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2022, 01:19:53 PM »
Ruth Dean: (page 71 of “No More Silence” by Larry Sneed)

I was standing there with Madie Reese and Billy Lovelady and several other employees. I remember Billy being there because we were joking before the motorcade arrived. Lee Harvey Oswald was not there on the steps, as some people have claimed.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2022, 01:21:03 PM »
Give us the bullet points!  Thumb1:

Answer the question. You made the claim.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2022, 01:21:03 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2022, 01:29:51 PM »
And I have a vague memory of posting this on this thread in the last 24 hours. Guess you missed it:

So much for a man seen running from the building being a 'pet theory'!

How do you explain away the conspiracy-proving information in the above document, Mr Collins?

Thumb1:

It reminds me of the experiment that elementary shcool teachers like to demonstrate. They tell a story to one student, then the story is passed around the room from one student to another, and by the time it gets to the last student it has changed quite a bit.