Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: New Dale Myers Blog Article  (Read 3516 times)

Offline Bill Brown

New Dale Myers Blog Article
« on: July 20, 2022, 11:19:14 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

New Dale Myers Blog Article
« on: July 20, 2022, 11:19:14 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: New Dale Myers Blog Article
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 12:39:09 AM »

Another good article by Dale Myers. And congratulations on getting a couple of favorable mentions Bill.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 12:48:01 AM »
Thanks for the laugh. It was entertaining.

Defending the DPD police recordings time calls, which are being questioned, by falling back on those same DPD time calls was a brilliant move. Just as implicitely proclaiming himself a bigger authority on the Tippit murder than anybody else was impressive.

:D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 12:55:12 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 12:48:01 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 01:09:42 PM »
Typical Myers egotistical juvenile namecalling and propaganda.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 05:37:43 PM »
Here's what gets me....
Harry N. Olsen
Broken leg and all---
Apparently, Mr. Thomas is ignorant of the fact that Olsen had fallen and broken his kneecap just before the assassination. On November 22nd, Olsen’s leg was in a cast and he was using crutches. In fact, Olsen was assigned light duty (doing office work) during that period and had the day off. That’s how he happened to be moonlighting on the day of the assassination; acting as a guard at the property of an elderly woman located on Eighth Street, two blocks from the Stemmons Freeway in Oak Cliff. [77]

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2010/12/tippit-murder-why-conspiracy-theorists.html
 Does that not sound like a likely story? Myers swallowed it...why can't you?
When Jackson checked in with Tippit just before one o’clock to make sure he was in the central Oak Cliff area, Jackson added, “You will be at large for any emergency that comes in,” a reference back to the night Tippit came to the rookie Jackson’s aid.

It was an inside joke between two cops. “I was going to thank him later for ‘saving me again’,” Jackson told me. “But I never got the chance.” [18]

Jackson’s order, which was in keeping with the state of emergency in existence at the time, and the innocent remark singling Tippit out became the focus of much attention and scrutiny by conspiracy buffs after Oswald murdered Tippit.
Does anything about that fly straight? I mean was that really an occasion to be cracking jokes? 
Thomas writes, “… [The Warren Commission and FBI never interviewed Nelson] even though, and perhaps because, during the subsequent internal investigation by the Dallas Police, Nelson was implicated as the officer who permitted Ruby to enter the police station to silence Oswald.” [46]
More about Olsen, Tippit and Nelson----
See....   https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1714.msg44371.html#msg44371

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 05:37:43 PM »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2022, 07:36:59 PM »
Aren't these the DPD recordings Dale Myers is talking about? These have been available on the internet for years.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2022, 09:38:14 PM »
Typical Myers egotistical juvenile namecalling and propaganda.

Indeed.

And of course the typical LN "I am right, because I said so" mantra

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2022, 09:38:14 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2022, 11:43:11 PM »
Aren't these the DPD recordings Dale Myers is talking about? These have been available on the internet for years.

True to form, he doesn't say where the recordings that Penn Jones started selling in 1969 came from or how they were authenticated.