Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Position of the Bolt on the MC  (Read 34420 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: The Position of the Bolt on the MC
« Reply #400 on: September 08, 2022, 11:49:00 PM »
Advertisement
There is actual film footage of the rifle being removed.

Yes you're absolutely right.... And It was laying on it's side when Day grabbed the leather strap and picked it up....

That's correct Walt, and it was filmed before that in the same upright position shown in the DPD photos

There is no need to have the DPD construct a hiding place for the rifle if it was already there when they arrived.

You're right again....They did not construct the hiding place (which was beneath the pallet where Seymour Weitzman saw it in the beam of his flashlight)     

Question for you, Dan....  If the carcano had been sandwiched between the boxes would it have been possible for Seymour Weitzman to have seen it there, at the same time that Boone spotted it from above. ??   

That position beneath the pallet was too far away from the aisle at the top of stairs for Lee Oswald or any  5' 9" man to reach, The cops knew that....So they were forced to create the photos that have you convinced are authentic.  They apparently didn't realize that Tom Alyea still retained film that showed detective Day picking up the rifle FROM THE FLOOR where Seymour Weitzman said that He's seen it.    AND  Roger Craig is also on record of having seen the rifle  on the floor.....

At the time Boone , Weitzman and Alyea were waiting for Fritz to come to the site and take charge they talked among themselves about how the rifle was well hidden, and Tom Alyea observed that it clearly had taken an apreciable amount of time to construct that hiding place so the assassin must have prepared the hiding place before the shooting so he could quickly hide the rifle afterward.
At that time nobody knew that there would be a 75 second limit on the Time from the FIRST shot was fired until Baker and Truly encountered Lee Oswald ( the designate patsy ) in the 2nd floor lunchroom.   However while investigating the imaginary flight of Lee Oswald the cops discovered that he couldn't possible have hid that rifle beneath the pallet and still made it to the lunchroom in 75 seconds if he had hid that rifle where Seymour Weiztman said that he'd found it.  AT THAT POINT THE INVESTIGATORS KNEW FOR CERTAIN THAT LEE OSWALD WAS NOT GUILTY OF SHOOTING  JFK.     But they were charged with finding evidence that the dead Oswald was guilty  so they created photos that showed the carcano in a place that was closer to he aisle and  feasible for Lee Oswald to have dumped the rifle as he dashed by the site.

At no point does anyone at any time say the rifle was found beneath a pallet.
Weitzman does not say the rifle was beneath a pallet. You've got that from your imagination.
You've created a whole scenario out of thin air.
The Alyea film shows the rifle in the upright position. Alyea states it is photographed before Day slides the rifle out then picks it up. It is then filmed as Day picks it off the floor by the strap.
ALL OF THIS IS FILMED.

Your notion that someone planted the rifle in a position that would have been impossible for Oswald to have done is just plain silly. Why would anyone do that?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 11:54:38 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #400 on: September 08, 2022, 11:49:00 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #401 on: September 09, 2022, 12:20:08 AM »
That's correct Walt, and it was filmed before that in the same upright position shown in the DPD photos

At no point does anyone at any time say the rifle was found beneath a pallet.
Weitzman does not say the rifle was beneath a pallet. You've got that from your imagination.
You've created a whole scenario out of thin air.
The Alyea film shows the rifle in the upright position. Alyea states it is photographed before Day slides the rifle out then picks it up. It is then filmed as Day picks it off the floor by the strap.
ALL OF THIS IS FILMED.

Your notion that someone planted the rifle in a position that would have been impossible for Oswald to have done is just plain silly. Why would anyone do that?

They didn't know at the time they hid the rifle that there would be a time limit of 75 seconds for Lee Oswald to hide the rifle.  The plan was that  they would kill Oswald and put the rifle near his body....But if something went wrong and they couldn't kill him, they would put his rifle along his obvious escape route.  ( Fritz: "Keep looking ...That rifle has to be her somewhere." )

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #402 on: September 09, 2022, 12:29:37 AM »
So, I'm presenting actual film footage of the rifle being removed as evidence.
Tom Alyea films the recovery of the rifle from the location and position it was discovered in - "I filmed it as it was found."
Boone and Weitzman confirm that the location of the rifle was the same as seen in the Alyea footage.
Both men testify that once the rifle was discovered they sealed off the area until the crime lab came over.
Alyea states that the DPD photos were taken before the rifle was removed.
Boone confirms the same thing.
Alyea actually films Studebaker taking a photo before the rifle was removed!!

I'm presenting actual film evidence of the rifle in it's original position, being photographed by the DPD and then being removed by Day.
The original position of the rifle is confirmed by Alyea, Boone and Weitzman.
That the DPD took still photos of the rifle in it's original position before it was removed by Day, is confirmed by Alyea and Boone and is actually on film!

In response, all you can say is for me to try and put a replica Mannlicher Carcano under a coffee table.  ::)

You will not accept the evidence and you have none of your own to support your theories.
You make stuff up then call the evidence into question because it refutes your made-up story.

As Oscar Wilde once quipped - "What the f%ck!"

Mr. WEITZMAN. That is correct, Boone and I, and as he was looking over the
rear section of the building, I would say the northwest corner, I was on the
floor looking under the flat at the same time he was looking on the top side and
we saw the gun, I would say, simultaneously and I said, “There it is” and he
started hollering, “We got it.” It was covered with boxes. It was well protected as far as the naked eye because I would venture to say eight or nine of
us stumbled over that gun a couple times before we thoroughly searched the
building.

Mr. BALL. Did you touch it?
Mr. WEITZMAN. NO, sir; we m

I was on the floor looking under the flat at the same time he was looking on the top side and

started hollering, “We got it.”  It was covered with boxes.
It was well protected as far as the naked eye because I would venture to say eight or nine of us stumbled over that gun a couple times before we thoroughly searched the building

Could Weitzman have seen the rifle as he described if the rifle was sandwiched between the boxes as it is shown in the DPD insitu photo?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #402 on: September 09, 2022, 12:29:37 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #403 on: September 09, 2022, 09:26:21 AM »
They didn't know at the time they hid the rifle that there would be a time limit of 75 seconds for Lee Oswald to hide the rifle.  The plan was that  they would kill Oswald and put the rifle near his body....But if something went wrong and they couldn't kill him, they would put his rifle along his obvious escape route.  ( Fritz: "Keep looking ...That rifle has to be her somewhere." )

This is 100% fantasy.
You have completely made all of this up and there is zero/nil/no evidence to support this fantasy.
How is it possible to have a reasonable debate with someone who puts their own fantasy over the evidence?

This is the bottom line Walt - the rifle was found in an upright position, placed between boxes with another box overhanging it. As soon as it was discovered the area was sealed off and no-one touched the rifle. Tom Alyea began filming. He film Fritz walking into the enclosure, he filmed the rifle at Fritz's feet in the upright position. Photos were then taken by the crime lab of the rifle in situ, Alyea actually filmed Studebaker taking one of these photos. Day then slid the rifle out of it's hiding position and picked it up by the strap, again, filmed by Alyea.

That's it. That's what the evidence tells us.
Alyea was not part of the Warren Commission's biased investigation. He was completely independent. His film and his observations at the time, corroborate the testimony of Boone and Weitzman for the main details - location of rifle when discovered, DPD photos taken before rifle was moved etc.

Your "theory" is not a theory because it does not have one iota of support by any evidence - this is what makes it a fantasy. It is completely unsupported by the evidence. Not only that, it is completely refuted by the available evidence. As such, I have no further interest in discussing this particular aspect of the case.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #404 on: September 09, 2022, 01:45:34 PM »
This is 100% fantasy.
You have completely made all of this up and there is zero/nil/no evidence to support this fantasy.
How is it possible to have a reasonable debate with someone who puts their own fantasy over the evidence?

This is the bottom line Walt - the rifle was found in an upright position, placed between boxes with another box overhanging it. As soon as it was discovered the area was sealed off and no-one touched the rifle. Tom Alyea began filming. He film Fritz walking into the enclosure, he filmed the rifle at Fritz's feet in the upright position. Photos were then taken by the crime lab of the rifle in situ, Alyea actually filmed Studebaker taking one of these photos. Day then slid the rifle out of it's hiding position and picked it up by the strap, again, filmed by Alyea.

Alyea was not part of the Warren Commission's biased investigation. He was completely independent. His film and his observations at the time, corroborate the testimony of Boone and Weitzman for the main details - location of rifle when discovered, DPD photos taken before rifle was moved etc.

Your "theory" is not a theory because it does not have one iota of support by any evidence - this is what makes it a fantasy. It is completely unsupported by the evidence. Not only that, it is completely refuted by the available evidence. As such, I have no further interest in discussing this particular aspect of the case.

Mr. WEITZMAN. That is correct, Boone and I, and as he was looking over the
rear section of the building, I would say the northwest corner, I was on the
floor looking under the flat at the same time he was looking on the top side and
started hollering, “We got it.” It was covered with boxes. It was well protected as far as the naked eye because I would venture to say eight or nine of
us stumbled over that gun a couple times before we thoroughly searched the
building.
Mr. BALL. Did you touch it?
Mr. WEITZMAN. NO, sir; we m

I was on the floor looking under the flat at the same time he was looking on the top side and

started hollering, “We got it.”  It was covered with boxes. It was well protected as far as the naked eye because I would venture to say eight or nine of us stumbled over that gun a couple times before we thoroughly searched the building

Could Weitzman have seen the rifle as he described if the rifle was sandwiched between the boxes as it is shown in the DPD insitu photo?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #404 on: September 09, 2022, 01:45:34 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #405 on: September 09, 2022, 06:18:54 PM »
This is 100% fantasy.

This is 100% fantasy.

Yes it is "made Up"..... But that's necessary to get some dunder heads to see what the plot might have been....

Why don't you answer the question..... Could Seymour Weitzman have seen the rifle when he was on the floor and looking beneath the flat ..... IF THAT RIFLE WAS SANDWICHED BETWEEN THE BOXES ??     In the official DPD in situ photo aren't there boxes sitting on the floor on the south side of the rifle that would have obstructed Weitzman's  line of sight?     There's no doubt that Weitzman saw the rifle at the same instant that Boone saw the rifle.... And Weitzman said that the rifle was beneath the flat (pallet)    So please answer the question: 

Could Seymour Weitzman have seen the rifle when he was on the floor and looking beneath the flat ..... IF THAT RIFLE WAS SANDWICHED BETWEEN THE BOXES ?? 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 06:22:27 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #406 on: September 09, 2022, 09:11:19 PM »
This is 100% fantasy.

Yes it is "made Up"..... But that's necessary to get some dunder heads to see what the plot might have been....

Why don't you answer the question..... Could Seymour Weitzman have seen the rifle when he was on the floor and looking beneath the flat ..... IF THAT RIFLE WAS SANDWICHED BETWEEN THE BOXES ??     In the official DPD in situ photo aren't there boxes sitting on the floor on the south side of the rifle that would have obstructed Weitzman's  line of sight?     There's no doubt that Weitzman saw the rifle at the same instant that Boone saw the rifle.... And Weitzman said that the rifle was beneath the flat (pallet)    So please answer the question: 

Could Seymour Weitzman have seen the rifle when he was on the floor and looking beneath the flat ..... IF THAT RIFLE WAS SANDWICHED BETWEEN THE BOXES ?? 

Yes, Weitzman could have seen part of the rfife, not the whole rifle, while he was looking through the pallet.
Please quote where Weitzman said the rifle was beneath the pallet [do not ignore]
A question for you - if the rifle was beneath the pallet as you apparently believe, how did Boone see it?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 09:25:56 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #406 on: September 09, 2022, 09:11:19 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #407 on: September 10, 2022, 12:17:04 AM »
Yes, Weitzman could have seen part of the rfife, not the whole rifle, while he was looking through the pallet.
Please quote where Weitzman said the rifle was beneath the pallet [do not ignore]
A question for you - if the rifle was beneath the pallet as you apparently believe, how did Boone see it?

Please quote where Weitzman said the rifle was beneath the pallet

we saw the gun, I would say, simultaneously and I said, “There it is”
----Seymour Weitzman

if the rifle was beneath the pallet as you apparently believe, how did Boone see it?

The rifle was not completely beneath the pallet the butt was sticking out from beneath that pallet .....Boone said that he could see only a small bit of the butt when he shined his light down to the bottom of that cavern.

Please review the photos that show the rifle sandwiched between the boxes and try to imagine how Weitzman could have seen the rifle that was behind the boxes.