Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Position of the Bolt on the MC  (Read 32905 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: The Position of the Bolt on the MC
« Reply #352 on: August 30, 2022, 09:09:56 PM »
Advertisement
Shoot him in the act.

How is that framing him?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #352 on: August 30, 2022, 09:09:56 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #353 on: August 30, 2022, 09:21:27 PM »
Shoot him in the act.
Yep, shoot him in the TSBD and then plant the rifle. Then have about 6-8 people planted in the crowd who would say, "I saw him shoot JFK."

Just as, it's claimed, they had all of those witnesses say he shot Tippit or was at the scene during the shooting or fleeing it with the revolver in his hand. They all were coerced or manipulated into saying it was Oswald.

The claim by the Oswald defenders is you can't place him in that window at the time of the shooting. Then the Oswald defenders say all of the evidence was planted or manufactured. So why didn't they manufacture 6-8 witnesses to say they saw him fire the rifle?

They don't like questions like this. Especially the "I'm not a conspiracist" types who should like these questions if they're here to discuss the event.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #354 on: August 30, 2022, 09:23:20 PM »
How is that framing him?

If you are going to frame someone, don’t pussyfoot around. Make it look like he was in the act of assassinating JFK and shoot him right then and there. The details are surely within the very capable imaginations of you guys…
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 09:29:10 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #354 on: August 30, 2022, 09:23:20 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #355 on: August 30, 2022, 10:13:11 PM »
This is better than I could've hoped for - two for the price of one.
Firstly Steve's:

Yep, shoot him in the TSBD and then plant the rifle. Then have about 6-8 people planted in the crowd who would say, "I saw him shoot JFK."

Just as, it's claimed, they had all of those witnesses say he shot Tippit or was at the scene during the shooting or fleeing it with the revolver in his hand. They all were coerced or manipulated into saying it was Oswald.

The claim by the Oswald defenders is you can't place him in that window at the time of the shooting. Then the Oswald defenders say all of the evidence was planted or manufactured. So why didn't they manufacture 6-8 witnesses to say they saw him fire the rifle?

They don't like questions like this. Especially the "I'm not a conspiracist" types who should like these questions if they're here to discuss the event.

I accept the credible evidence that it was not Oswald on the 6th floor at the time of the assassination and, as such, that automatically makes me a Conspiracy Theorist. But I'm not some Tinfoil "everything is faked" bullsh%t merchant. So the tactic of putting me in with this crowd doesn't wash. I believe Oswald shot Tippit and that he was on the run the second he left the TSBD building, so your weak-arsed argument that "it's just like the Tippit shooting" can be shoved.
It's an infamous tactic of LNer zealots to bundle together all CTers as if they're the same thing - LNers are the same thing, CTers are not. But when the going gets hot (as it is just about to) it's a convenient ploy.
That there can be a massive conspiracy in which everyone can be involved is Magical Thinking, so we can dispense with the notion of having "6-8 people planted in the crowd". Unlike the four actual eye-witnesses who all describe the same clothing worn by the shooter but not owned by Oswald. This, by itself, is enough to cast enormous doubt regarding the identification of Oswald as the shooter, particularly as all four eye-witnesses describe the same type of clothing.

Now Charles:

"If you are going to frame someone, don’t pussyfoot around. Make it look like he was in the act of assassinating JFK and shoot him right then and there. The details are surely within the very capable imaginations of you guys…"

Again, here we are with the "you guys" tactic - all CTers are the same.
So, in Charles' imagination Oswald is in the SN with a rifle pointing it at JFK but not actually shooting - awesome stuff. Many TFers are green with envy at this horsesh$t.

Let's start with the simple stuff - a question to you both - who shoots Oswald?
This should be interesting  ::)

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #356 on: August 30, 2022, 10:23:59 PM »
I wish  ;D

Any credible evidence that exists concerning who was on the 6th floor just before, during and after the assassination rules out Oswald as the shooter.
Once the evidence is accepted and Oswald is no longer in the frame as the lone nut assassin, we enter the dreaded realms of CONSPIRACY.
One of the first realisations is that the carcano is no longer required to be the assassination weapon. If Oswald did it then he must have used the carcano. But the evidence tells us he wasn't the shooter so the carcano is no longer a necessity. A "proper" rifle could be used. The function of the carcano is to frame Oswald. It is this piece of evidence, above anything, that points to Oswald as the guilty party.

As a thought experiment, I wonder if any LNer can come up with a better way to frame Oswald than leaving his weapon at the scene of the crime. It's just a thought experiment. Put aside your deep held beliefs for a moment...
Can you think of a better way?
Can you think of a simpler way?

I wonder if any LNer can come up with a better way to frame Oswald than leaving his weapon at the scene of the crime.

Leaving a throw down gun at the scene of a murder has been used to implicate the patsy since the  invention of the gun.

Crooked cops like to use that strategy .....  When they need to eliminate a threat who knows too much about their criminal dealings they will kill the threat and leave a gun near the body that can be traced to some poor not to bright sucker.

In the case of the murder of JFK the conspirators realized that they had a perfect patsy because they learned that he had played the role of an attempted assassin at the Walker house in April.  They appealed to his ego by telling him that he was a junior James Bond, and the sucker had fell for the idea that he could infiltrate Cuba just as he had Russia a couple of years earlier when his mission was  basically a test to see if he could pretend to be a disgruntled Marine and wanted to defect to the soviet Union.  He may have given them a copy of a photo that portrayed him as a well armed guerilla fighter who was armed with a menacing looking rifle but in reality it was a cheap piece of junk.  We know that he gave George De Morhenschildt a copy of that photo and perhaps  De M unwittingly told the conspirators that lee had taken a pot shot at Walker.         
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 10:35:42 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #356 on: August 30, 2022, 10:23:59 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #357 on: August 30, 2022, 11:10:52 PM »
This is better than I could've hoped for - two for the price of one.
Firstly Steve's:

I accept the credible evidence that it was not Oswald on the 6th floor at the time of the assassination and, as such, that automatically makes me a Conspiracy Theorist. But I'm not some Tinfoil "everything is faked" bullsh%t merchant. So the tactic of putting me in with this crowd doesn't wash. I believe Oswald shot Tippit and that he was on the run the second he left the TSBD building, so your weak-arsed argument that "it's just like the Tippit shooting" can be shoved.
It's an infamous tactic of LNer zealots to bundle together all CTers as if they're the same thing - LNers are the same thing, CTers are not. But when the going gets hot (as it is just about to) it's a convenient ploy.
That there can be a massive conspiracy in which everyone can be involved is Magical Thinking, so we can dispense with the notion of having "6-8 people planted in the crowd". Unlike the four actual eye-witnesses who all describe the same clothing worn by the shooter but not owned by Oswald. This, by itself, is enough to cast enormous doubt regarding the identification of Oswald as the shooter, particularly as all four eye-witnesses describe the same type of clothing.

Now Charles:

"If you are going to frame someone, don’t pussyfoot around. Make it look like he was in the act of assassinating JFK and shoot him right then and there. The details are surely within the very capable imaginations of you guys…"

Again, here we are with the "you guys" tactic - all CTers are the same.
So, in Charles' imagination Oswald is in the SN with a rifle pointing it at JFK but not actually shooting - awesome stuff. Many TFers are green with envy at this horsesh$t.

Let's start with the simple stuff - a question to you both - who shoots Oswald?
This should be interesting  ::)

You asked a question and I gave you an answer. I didn’t expect that you would accept it. You never accept anything other than your own misguided opinion. So arguing with you about the details of a hypothetical frame job would be insane. No thanks…

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #358 on: August 31, 2022, 04:06:46 AM »

You asked a question and I gave you an answer. I didn’t expect that you would accept it. You never accept anything other than your own misguided opinion. So arguing with you about the details of a hypothetical frame job would be insane. No thanks…

:D :D
Run along Charles, you are way out of your depth.

"You asked a question..." - "Can you think of a better way?" [of framing Oswald than leaving his weapon at the scene]
"...and I gave you an answer" - "Shoot him in the act" [of committing the crime he is being framed for]

Thank you for taking the time out to share your searing insight into the case. D'oh!!
The bottom line is this - for LNers the rifle is the key. It is the murder weapon, found on the floor from which the shooting took place, and it belongs to Oswald.
Therefore Oswald is the assassin.
This is exactly what planted evidence is supposed to do, misguide and misdirect.
There isn't a better, simpler way to frame Oswald for the shooting.

"Shoot him in the act"  ::)

Four eye-witnesses state the assassin wore a white/off-white shirt - a garment Oswald was not wearing that day and did not own.

Amos Euins states time and time again the assassin had a "bald spot" on his head:
"I seen a bald spot on this man's head, trying to look out the window. He had a bald spot on his head. I was looking at the bald spot."
Oswald had no such bald spot.

According to the LNer narrative, Oswald hid out for over 20 minutes in the SN while BRW had his lunch on the 6th floor. But eight officers testified to seeing the lunch remains at the SN, three actually testified that the lunch remains were on top of the SN. Arnold Rowland saw a man with a scoped rifle on the 6th floor SW corner window 15 minutes before the motorcade arrived, at a time when Oswald was supposed to be hiding out in the SN. Arnold also saw a black male in the SN window at a time when BRW was eating his lunch, the remains of which were found at the SN.

According to the LNer narrative Oswald rushes from the SN, in order to escape the TSBD. But Howard Brennan describes the assassin lingering at the window, admiring his handiwork. Harold Norman, directly below the SN hears the bolt of the rifle being worked, he hears the shells hitting the floor, but doesn't hear anyone rushing away from the scene. Oswald supposedly rushes downstairs then goes into the second floor lunchroom to buy a Coke!
But he isn't rushing down the stairs, because he wasn't on the 6th floor. If he had been rushing down the stairs he would've been seen by the perfectly placed Dorothy Garner.

We know he's not on the 6th floor because he sees James Jarman and Harold Norman on the first floor, making their way to the west elevator after entering the rear door of the TSBD building. This is ten minutes after Rowland has spotted the man with the rifle on the 6th floor.

Brennan describes the man he sees on the 6th floor as being much older than Oswald. He also describes the man as having a "fair complexion".
Ronald Fischer makes a similar observation concerning the man on the 6th floor, but contrasts it with Oswald's "dark" complexion.
"...looking at him from the street in the School Book Depository Building--if I could have been able to---if I could have seen that. I think, if he had been unshaven in the window, it would have made his complexion appear--well---rather dark; but I remember his complexion was light;"
Brennan also describes the shooter as being "neat" - not a word readily associated with Oswald.

According to the LNer narrative, Oswald has the foresight to prepare a place to hide the rifle, wipe the rifle down for prints, but leaves the shells just lying on the floor.

That LNers have zero doubt Oswald took the shots displays a zeal most religious fanatics would be proud of. In this way they are uncannily similar to the Tinfoil Brigade who, in the face of whatever evidence is thrown at them, are unmoved from their "convictions". They are also similar in that they both hide behind the banner of "Truth".

« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 04:09:16 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #358 on: August 31, 2022, 04:06:46 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #359 on: August 31, 2022, 05:46:53 AM »
I think if the intent of the conspirators was to cause the American people as much confusion much anxiety as possible, disrupting their faith in their government, and creating a horrible spectacle, hence the method of execution at the very moment the POTUS seems to have triumphantly completed a drive thru Dallas

Then that might be a  reason for a pre planted MC rifle with paper trail to Oswald , yet with misaligned scope mount and questions about rapid firing such rifle, and no prints etc .