Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Position of the Bolt on the MC  (Read 34326 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: The Position of the Bolt on the MC
« Reply #344 on: August 30, 2022, 07:51:05 PM »
Advertisement
Summer is my busy time. 

So you're a bikini salesman ?.....

I wish  ;D

A lot of these niggling little things disappear when it is accepted Oswald is not the shooter.

A whole lot of things fall away when a person sees that the official LBJ approved tale is unbelievable.   

One of the most unbelievable aspects of the tale is the very foundation on which the entire tale rests.

That aspect is the feasibility of anybody firing that cranky old rusty carcano with the scope mounted askew with precision accuracy at a moving target that was obscured by a tree.

Anybody who accepts that nonsense has to have taken leave of their commonsense ......

Any credible evidence that exists concerning who was on the 6th floor just before, during and after the assassination rules out Oswald as the shooter.
Once the evidence is accepted and Oswald is no longer in the frame as the lone nut assassin, we enter the dreaded realms of CONSPIRACY.
One of the first realisations is that the carcano is no longer required to be the assassination weapon. If Oswald did it then he must have used the carcano. But the evidence tells us he wasn't the shooter so the carcano is no longer a necessity. A "proper" rifle could be used. The function of the carcano is to frame Oswald. It is this piece of evidence, above anything, that points to Oswald as the guilty party.

As a thought experiment, I wonder if any LNer can come up with a better way to frame Oswald than leaving his weapon at the scene of the crime. It's just a thought experiment. Put aside your deep held beliefs for a moment...
Can you think of a better way?
Can you think of a simpler way?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 07:52:14 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #344 on: August 30, 2022, 07:51:05 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #345 on: August 30, 2022, 08:10:13 PM »
If LHO had been seen in the window shooting his rifle at JFK and one of the protective personnel had shot LHO between the eyes and killed him, you all would still claim he had been framed. Now wouldn’t you?   :-\

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #346 on: August 30, 2022, 08:17:31 PM »
If LHO had been seen in the window shooting his rifle at JFK and one of the protective personnel had shot LHO between the eyes and killed him, you all would still claim he had been framed. Now wouldn’t you?   :-\

If one of the protective personnel had shot the gunman between the eyes and killed him -- and it wasn't Oswald -- you all would still claim that all the "credible evidence" points to Oswald.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 06:13:42 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #346 on: August 30, 2022, 08:17:31 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #347 on: August 30, 2022, 08:25:08 PM »

:D :D :D
What a brilliant response!!

Charles, suspend your disbelief for a moment - can you think of a better way of framing Oswald than leaving his weapon at the scene of the crime.
It's just a thought experiment - you aren't denouncing your beliefs by considering it.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #348 on: August 30, 2022, 08:35:04 PM »
:D :D :D
What a brilliant response!!

Charles, suspend your disbelief for a moment - can you think of a better way of framing Oswald than leaving his weapon at the scene of the crime.
It's just a thought experiment - you aren't denouncing your beliefs by considering it.

I just did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #348 on: August 30, 2022, 08:35:04 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #349 on: August 30, 2022, 08:44:25 PM »

I just did.

???

I have read your post a few times and I'm not quite sure how that is a way to frame him.
Can you elaborate?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #350 on: August 30, 2022, 08:48:00 PM »
I'm assuming you are familiar with the concept of framing someone for an act they didn't commit.
You seem to be describing Oswald being shot actually committing the act.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #350 on: August 30, 2022, 08:48:00 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #351 on: August 30, 2022, 08:54:49 PM »
???

I have read your post a few times and I'm not quite sure how that is a way to frame him.
Can you elaborate?

Shoot him in the act.