Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Position of the Bolt on the MC  (Read 32889 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: The Position of the Bolt on the MC
« Reply #312 on: August 28, 2022, 03:01:58 PM »
Advertisement
I've been thinking a lot about the well-hidden gun between the boxes and the spent shells found in the sniper's nest. And it makes absolutely no sense. If Oswald didn't want to get caught, how did he know he had "x" amount of time to make his escape? If his plan was to try to leave the building undetected or blend in with the crowd [e.g., going down and getting a Coke], he had to have known it would take time to supposedly wipe the gun down [but supposedly leave a palm print on the box - oops!]. He had to know it would take time to carefully hide the gun between the boxes. Yet, he leaves three spent shells in the sniper's nest [yet one of the shells was supposedly bent at the lip, making it unworkable in the gun - oops again].

And if he was a crazed assassin trying to make a statement about what he had supposedly done, why all the subterfuge? If he shot at Walker, why all the subterfuge there?

The hiding of the gun and leaving the shells is illogical and makes absolutely no sense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #312 on: August 28, 2022, 03:01:58 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #313 on: August 28, 2022, 03:02:11 PM »
The box doesn’t start falling until there’s more weight unsupported than there’s weight still being supported by the box to the north side of the gap. And even if you think that is the case (it doesn’t appear that way to me, but we don’t know the weight distribution of the contents of the box. So, it’s difficult to say for certain.), there’s no reason why the sniper couldn’t use both hands (one on the north end and the other hand on the south end) to slide the box over the gap. This technique would allow him to temporarily support the south end of the box until it contacts the box below on the south side of the gap.

"Remember, all of this is using up precious seconds from the 75 that you have."

Good Point!.... John.   But Mr Collins is desperately trying to prop up the the official DPD in situ photo.

there’s no reason why the sniper couldn’t use both hands (one on the north end and the other hand on the south end) to slide the box over the gap.

WHY would he care ...Charlie?   A tilted box in the gap would conceal the rifle just as well a level box across the gap.  There's no doubt that this photo was staged.  It's a fake created by the DPD to give the illusion that Lee Oswald dashed by that area and hastily dumped the rifle as he fled.   It's a photographic lie!  The rifle was found LYING ON THE FLOOR beneath the pallet..... And Tom Alyea's photo shows detective Day picking up the rifle by the leather strap, OFF THE FLOOR , ....

WHY would he care…

Who says he cared? (But I do think that a tilted box would visually stick out and perhaps draw unwanted attention to it.) It appears to me that there is still more of the box being supported by the box to the north than there is sticking out to the south. In my opinion, a simple nudge with a knee would be enough to push the box over the top of the rifle. That might take a second or two. Of course, all of this is conjecture. Thanks to Jack Ruby, no one will ever know this type of detail for certain. Unless one wants to visit LHO in hell and ask him.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #314 on: August 28, 2022, 03:06:27 PM »
I've been thinking a lot about the well-hidden gun between the boxes and the spent shells found in the sniper's nest. And it makes absolutely no sense. If Oswald didn't want to get caught, how did he know he had "x" amount of time to make his escape? If his plan was to try to leave the building undetected or blend in with the crowd [e.g., going down and getting a Coke], he had to have known it would take time to supposedly wipe the gun down [but supposedly leave a palm print on the box - oops!]. He had to know it would take time to carefully hide the gun between the boxes. Yet, he leaves three spent shells in the sniper's nest [yet one of the shells was supposedly bent at the lip, making it unworkable in the gun - oops again].

And if he was a crazed assassin trying to make a statement about what he had supposedly done, why all the subterfuge? If he shot at Walker, why all the subterfuge there?

The hiding of the gun and leaving the shells is illogical and makes absolutely no sense.

Bumping this because it's important and no one on here ever wants to talk about logic here.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #314 on: August 28, 2022, 03:06:27 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #315 on: August 28, 2022, 03:14:40 PM »
Now, you are jumping to conclusions. No one said it didn’t fit. I just couldn’t resist the opportunity to give you some of your own “medicine”.

Except I only say that when somebody makes a claim that has no evidence whatsoever.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #316 on: August 28, 2022, 03:16:09 PM »
Estimate? You mean no one timed him?
Another guy had stopwatches on his arse
Got 48sec

Another guy, another building, another staircase.

LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #316 on: August 28, 2022, 03:16:09 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #317 on: August 28, 2022, 03:22:47 PM »
Unless one wants to visit LHO in hell and ask him.

Won’t you be surprised when you get there and discover he’s not there?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #318 on: August 28, 2022, 03:24:44 PM »
Bumping this because it's important and no one on here ever wants to talk about logic here.

There is a lot more that makes no sense at all. If Oswald was the assassin and he managed to get down to the 2nd floor, why not simply turn right, walk through the office space and out of the building? Why stop in the 2nd floor lunchroom?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #318 on: August 28, 2022, 03:24:44 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #319 on: August 28, 2022, 03:25:04 PM »
Except I only say that when somebody makes a claim that has no evidence whatsoever.

LOL   :D