Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Position of the Bolt on the MC  (Read 32934 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The Position of the Bolt on the MC
« Reply #304 on: August 28, 2022, 04:04:20 AM »
Advertisement
That’s the best estimate from the guy who actually did the running. But I can see why you want to ignore things that don’t fit the story you want to believe.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #304 on: August 28, 2022, 04:04:20 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #305 on: August 28, 2022, 05:40:03 AM »

So this photo has to have been staged....
The whole story is staged  :-\
There was a Stephen King movie about someone going back in time and stopping the assassination.
I didn't see it but remember this frame of "Wes Frazier" and "Lee" strolling to work.
Buell has a lunch pail and Oswald has a sack lunch in his left hand and a parcel under his right arm.
He is carrying the parcel like it's a loaf of french bread. Actually... Frazier was about 6' 2" and Oswald was 5' 9"----

It looks like the cop in the background might be going for his gun.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #306 on: August 28, 2022, 10:37:52 AM »
The whole story is staged  :-\
There was a Stephen King movie about someone going back in time and stopping the assassination.
I didn't see it but remember this frame of "Wes Frazier" and "Lee" strolling to work.
Buell has a lunch pail and Oswald has a sack lunch in his left hand and a parcel under his right arm.
He is carrying the parcel like it's a loaf of french bread. Actually... Frazier was about 6' 2" and Oswald was 5' 9"----

It looks like the cop in the background might be going for his gun.

LOL

King's movie is not meant to be a whodunit
So stop wetting yourself

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #306 on: August 28, 2022, 10:37:52 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #307 on: August 28, 2022, 11:37:52 AM »
That’s the best estimate from the guy who actually did the running. But I can see why you want to ignore things that don’t fit the story you want to believe.

Estimate? You mean no one timed him?
Another guy had stopwatches on his arse
Got 48sec

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #308 on: August 28, 2022, 12:13:10 PM »

Now, you are jumping to conclusions. No one said it didn’t fit. I just couldn’t resist the opportunity to give you some of your own “medicine”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #308 on: August 28, 2022, 12:13:10 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #309 on: August 28, 2022, 01:45:53 PM »

Another guy had stopwatches on his arse
Got 48sec
It would take you longer than that just to figure out which way is down.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #310 on: August 28, 2022, 02:31:22 PM »
Remember, all of this is using up precious seconds from the 75 that you have.

The box doesn’t start falling until there’s more weight unsupported than there’s weight still being supported by the box to the north side of the gap. And even if you think that is the case (it doesn’t appear that way to me, but we don’t know the weight distribution of the contents of the box. So, it’s difficult to say for certain.), there’s no reason why the sniper couldn’t use both hands (one on the north end and the other hand on the south end) to slide the box over the gap. This technique would allow him to temporarily support the south end of the box until it contacts the box below on the south side of the gap.

"Remember, all of this is using up precious seconds from the 75 that you have."

Good Point!.... John.   But Mr Collins is desperately trying to prop up the the official DPD in situ photo.

there’s no reason why the sniper couldn’t use both hands (one on the north end and the other hand on the south end) to slide the box over the gap.

WHY would he care ...Charlie?   A tilted box in the gap would conceal the rifle just as well a level box across the gap.  There's no doubt that this photo was staged.  It's a fake created by the DPD to give the illusion that Lee Oswald dashed by that area and hastily dumped the rifle as he fled.   It's a photographic lie!  The rifle was found LYING ON THE FLOOR beneath the pallet..... And Tom Alyea's photo shows detective Day picking up the rifle by the leather strap, OFF THE FLOOR , ....   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: August 28, 2022, 02:31:22 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #311 on: August 28, 2022, 02:52:48 PM »
LOL

King's movie is not meant to be a whodunit
So stop wetting yourself

Wow, Bill. I mean wow. You're one of the most fanciful writers on this forum. But now you're going, what - real-deal here - and calling out someone who's also being fanciful when discussing a fanciful, fictional story produced by no less than Stephen King? I mean...wow.