Why So Many Conservatives Accept the WC or Just Don't Care

Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Why So Many Conservatives Accept the WC or Just Don't Care  (Read 1652 times)

Online Jerry Organ

• Halifax - Canada
Re: Why So Many Conservatives Accept the WC or Just Don't Care
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2022, 06:02:45 PM »
Not sure how you got that from watching the Destiny Betrayed version.

I believe Griffith was talking there about Oliver Stone in general (maybe the "Untold History" project), and not the "JFK Revisited" propaganda film.

Oliver Stone does inject his politics into most of his work but I donít think it was over the top like a Michael Moore documentary in his recent JFK docsÖ

People reading that might think you're referring to Michael Moore's documentaries about JFK. There are no such docs and you're really referring to Stone's JFK docs. One can see how perception can sometimes alter the meaning. Many JFK witnesses have been the victims of false interpretation (on both sides of the debate).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2022, 06:02:45 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2022, 06:24:04 PM »
I believe Griffith was talking there about Oliver Stone in general (maybe the "Untold History" project), and not the "JFK Revisited" propaganda film.

People reading that might think you're referring to Michael Moore's documentaries about JFK. There are no such docs and you're really referring to Stone's JFK docs. One can see how perception can sometimes alter the meaning. Many JFK witnesses have been the victims of false interpretation (on both sides of the debate).

To clarify, I meant the way Moore's documentaries are over the top in terms of his Democrat partisan politics.

While Stone clearly has a Liberal point of view, I don't think his work is as "in your face" as Moore's documentaries.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 06:24:43 PM by Jon Banks »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2022, 06:24:04 PM »

Mobile View