Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ  (Read 5104 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2022, 02:43:27 AM »
Advertisement
"Nearly all"
 Hmmm...which would you allow/disallow?
Perhaps the claim that actually ...It was Ladybird that was the Grassy Knoll sniper [her double riding in the parade]
She wanted to be First Lady that bad.
Anyway, in the meantime, the Stone video has been pulled off of youtube I have noticed.

LNers -- or a good many of them, I figure -- accept such "challenges" to the "official story" as the Hosty note-flushing, the Oswald-Ferrie CAP photo, Ruby at Parkland, the Odios story. A few LNers accept the "low" EOP entry site. As they remain LNers, they don't accept such items as meaning they're proof of conspiracy, per se.

On the flip side, there have been a few CTs who think the Single Bullet Theory should be given more consideration, that there was no shot from the knoll and that Oswald killed Tippit. A few think Oswald was the only or primary shooter in Dealey Plaza.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2022, 02:43:27 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2022, 02:09:17 PM »
LNers -- or a good many of them, I figure -- accept such "challenges" to the "official story" as the Hosty note-flushing, the Oswald-Ferrie CAP photo, Ruby at Parkland, the Odios story. A few LNers accept the "low" EOP entry site. As they remain LNers, they don't accept such items as meaning they're proof of conspiracy, per se.

On the flip side, there have been a few CTs who think the Single Bullet Theory should be given more consideration, that there was no shot from the knoll and that Oswald killed Tippit. A few think Oswald was the only or primary shooter in Dealey Plaza.

On the flip side, there have been a few irrational CTs who think the Single Bullet Theory should be given more consideration,

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2022, 02:19:10 PM »
Stone gets a few things wrong in his presentation, but he also makes many valid points. Stone is a good example of the phenomenon that a person can do good research on some issues but do terrible research on other issues. I don't use Stone's book because I think he has severely discredited himself with his argument that photos of the Biden White House show a "satanic portal."

In his presentation, Stone recounts an incident that I've long found to be revealing and suspicious: LBJ's fierce last-minute attempt to get JFK to let Connally and Yarborough switch cars. LBJ was so adamant that he and JFK got into an angry shouting match about it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2022, 02:19:10 PM »

Offline Louis Earl

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2022, 09:36:05 PM »
A lot of folks these days, when you say J. Edgar Hoover, think of a peculiar chubby guy who was probably a closet gay and a tranny.   However, in 1963 Hoover was just about the most respected man in America and JFK in the run up to the 1964 election could not risk the backlash that would come from forcing Hoover into retirement.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2022, 10:22:03 PM »
Stone gets a few things wrong in his presentation, but he also makes many valid points. Stone is a good example of the phenomenon that a person can do good research on some issues but do terrible research on other issues. I don't use Stone's book because I think he has severely discredited himself with his argument that photos of the Biden White House show a "satanic portal."

In his presentation, Stone recounts an incident that I've long found to be revealing and suspicious: LBJ's fierce last-minute attempt to get JFK to let Connally and Yarborough switch cars. LBJ was so adamant that he and JFK got into an angry shouting match about it.

LBJ knew that the coup was just waiting for his "thumbs up" signal ...and he wanted Yarborough in the Lincoln with JFK.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2022, 10:22:03 PM »

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2022, 10:40:37 PM »
A lot of folks these days, when you say J. Edgar Hoover, think of a peculiar chubby guy who was probably a closet gay and a tranny.   However, in 1963 Hoover was just about the most respected man in America and JFK in the run up to the 1964 election could not risk the backlash that would come from forcing Hoover into retirement.

Just to be clear it was Federal Law that would've required Hoover to retire and not JFK. When LBJ took office is when he did away with mandatory retirement on Hoover in 1965? Not sure about year.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2022, 09:03:38 PM »
Retrieved the C-SPAN video presentation here -----

https://www.c-span.org/video/?316819-1/the-man-killed-kennedy

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2022, 09:03:38 PM »