Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ  (Read 5781 times)

Offline Jim Hawthorn

Re: The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2022, 03:21:04 PM »
Advertisement
In fact, the LBJ theory relies on the stray fingerprint found on the 6th floor and that hasn't been unanimously confirmed of that of Expert shooter/hitman Wallace.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2022, 03:21:04 PM »

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2022, 07:45:31 PM »
In fact, the LBJ theory relies on the stray fingerprint found on the 6th floor and that hasn't been unanimously confirmed of that of Expert shooter/hitman Wallace.

LBJ theory relies? This is a fact?

Offline Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2022, 09:52:26 PM »
LBJ theory relies? This is a fact?

The theory that the TSBD assassin was LBJ's personal hit-man hinges on the principle that the stray fingerprint is that of Wallace.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2022, 09:52:26 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2022, 12:25:00 AM »
The theory that the TSBD assassin was LBJ's personal hit-man hinges on the principle that the stray fingerprint is that of Wallace.

I'm singing in the same choir with you Mr Hawthorn ..... I'm 100% certain that LBJ was "Mr Big"* in the coup d ' tat.....But I seriously doubt that Wallace was on the 6th floor.... 

* Mr Big".... LBJ was the King pin.....But he and Hoover were equally responsible.     

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2022, 02:52:43 AM »
Maybe this is "Mac" Wallace... dressed up like a police officer... sitting at the bridge... with a sniper’s glove... in Cancellare photo... colorized by R. Unger I think...
Perfect location for a sniper/assassin...

Screen-Shot-2022-07-22-at-9-46-17-PM" border="0

Screen-Shot-2022-07-22-at-9-51-59-PM" border="0
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 02:57:50 AM by Jake Maxwell »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2022, 02:52:43 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2022, 07:43:01 AM »
No good LBJ conspiracy theory is complete without mentioning his close ties to Harold D Byrd, owner of the TSBD building.

Byrd also had a close relationship with Sam Rayburn, Lyndon Johnson and John Connally. As Byrd pointed out in his autobiography, I'm an Endangered Species: "Another goal was to reach a rapport with the politicians who ran things, especially at the seat of state government in Austin.... Sam Rayburn, Morrie Sheppard, John Connally, and Lyndon Johnson on the national scene were to become men I could go to any time that I wanted action, and so were a succession of Texas governors."

"Byrd became involved in the Suite 8F Group, a collection of right-wing businessmen. The name comes from the room in the Lamar Hotel in Houston where they held their meetings. Members of the group included George Brown and Herman Brown (Brown & Root), Jesse H. Jones (multi-millionaire investor in a large number of organizations and chairman of the Reconstruction Finance Corporation), Gus Wortham (American General Insurance Company), James Abercrombie (Cameron Iron Works), Hugh R. Cullen (Quintana Petroleum), William Hobby (Governor of Texas and owner of the Houston Post), William Vinson (Great Southern Life Insurance), James Elkins (American General Insurance and Pure Oil Pipe Line), Morgan J. Davis (Humble Oil), Albert Thomas (chairman of the House Appropriations Committee), Lyndon B. Johnson (Majority Leader of the Senate) and John Connally (Texas politician)."
[Spartacus Educational]

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2022, 01:10:09 PM »
Is it a coincidence that Roger Stone supports Donald Trump, the greatest white supremacist president since the nineteenth century, while arguing that the greatest pro civil rights president, since Abraham Lincoln, Lyndon Johnson, was the driving force behind the assassination of JFK?

Ah, so you're a leftist wingnut. I should have guessed. If Donald Trump is a white supremacist, it's very odd that he twisted many Republican arms in the Senate to get done what no other president had managed to do: to secure permanent federal funding for several historically black colleges. Strange behavior for a white supremacist.

I see in another reply that you also dismiss the evidence that the 2020 election was stolen. I'm guessing you have not read a single page of any serious article or judicial opinion that discusses the evidence of widespread election fraud in 2020. Here's my website on the subject:

https://sites.google.com/view/electionfraudin2020/home

The subject of Obama's birth certificate is too old to haggle about, but, here too, I'm guessing you've read nothing on the other side of the story. It was well known in the early '60s that it was very easy to get a fake birth certificate in Hawaii. Here are some facts on this issue that warrant consideration:

-- If Obama was born in Hawaii, why is the certificate number of his Certification of Live Birth (COLB) markedly out of sequence with the COLBs before and after his COLB recorded in the official local certificate ledger for that month in 1961? Recall that when Obama first released his COLB, the certificate number was blacked out. Why do you suppose that was? But later, due to a clerical error, his campaign accidentally released an unredacted copy of the COLB that showed the certificate number, and then researchers were able to track down his COLB and the COLBs in the certificate ledger for the day before, day of, and day after his alleged birth there. Lo and behold, they found that his certificate number was clearly out of sequence.

-- When Obama finally released his birth certificate (BC), many people were quick to note that it bore no resemblance to the description of his birth certificate given by Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of Hawaii's Department of Public Health, when she supposedly "verified" Obama's birth certificate in 2008. Dr. Fukino, among other things, said the birth certificate was half "handwritten." However, the birth certificate that Obama released has very little handwriting on it. Was Dr. Fukino drunk when she examined and then "verified" the birth certificate? How could she have been looking at the same BC that Obama later released and described it as half handwritten?

-- Why are there are no records that Ann Dunham (Obama's mother) was ever a patient at Kapi’olani Hospital in 1961? I’m talking about records other than the problematic COLB and BC, such as a patient record, a hospital bill or receipt, admittance form, etc., etc.

-- Are you aware with the problems with the announcement of Obama's birth published in local newspapers at the time? (By the way, people who came to Hawaii to get fake BCs for newborns would often arrange for local newspaper announcements of birth to give the BC credibility.)

-- Finally, can you provide a logical, credible explanation for why the About the Author write-up for Obama's first book said he was born in Kenya? This was way back before anyone imagined he would run for president. Where did the publisher get the information that Obama was born in Kenya? Did they just guess? No, as an author myself, I can assure that you that the About the Author info was provided by Obama, and that the publisher would rely on the author for that kind of information. No publisher or literary agent would just guess about something like that.

I won't reply to your response because I don't care enough about the issue anymore to dialogue on it, so you'll get the last word. I might add that the requirement that a person be a natural-born citizen is outdated, and that's one reason I said little about the birth-certificate issue when the debate was going on about it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2022, 01:10:09 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2022, 01:54:22 PM »
It is beginning to look like this thread should be moved to the off-topic section…. :-\