Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ  (Read 5097 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2022, 09:25:19 PM »
Advertisement

On an unrelated note, I see the one word that Jerry Freeman chooses to describe himself, right under his avatar on each of his posts is “Skeptic”.

Wow. I would never have pegged Jerry Freeman as a fellow skeptic. You sure have me fooled.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2022, 09:25:19 PM »

Offline Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2022, 11:35:34 PM »
Is it a coincidence that Roger Stone supports Donald Trump,...
Oh dear.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2022, 01:33:08 AM »

Oh dear.

So, do you or do you not detect a brief look of distain, around 6:52, when he describes Governor Terry Sanford as a "southern racial moderate". Note, Terry Sanford was, indeed, a "southern racial moderate", one who supported civil rights and equal treatment for blacks. And I detect a certain distain that Stone has for Sanford, or any other "southern racial moderate".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2022, 01:33:08 AM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2022, 05:05:46 AM »

Oswald was a choir boy... compared to LBJ and Hoover...

Offline Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2022, 09:37:50 AM »
So, do you or do you not detect a brief look of distain, around 6:52, when he describes Governor Terry Sanford as a "southern racial moderate". Note, Terry Sanford was, indeed, a "southern racial moderate", one who supported civil rights and equal treatment for blacks. And I detect a certain distain that Stone has for Sanford, or any other "southern racial moderate".

Not so sure. He makes that same facial expression many times during the talk.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2022, 09:37:50 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2022, 06:39:07 PM »

Not so sure. He makes that same facial expression many times during the talk.

Good to know. So, where else does he make a similar facial expression? Like at 10:12? 17:53?

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2022, 08:30:14 PM »

A measure of how well a person can reason is the ability to spot flaws, or potential flaws in a theory.

The greatest flaw, or potential flaw, in the Theory of Evolution, is the evolution of eyes. How could a perfect eye suddenly evolve through natural selection? Who first thought of this argument against evolution? None other than Charles Darwin. Of course, this argument against evolution has flaws. In the animal kingdom, there is a very wide range of visual acuity. Ranging from very good, like our own. Very very good, at least under bright lighting, for eagles. Down to a bare ability to detect the direction of the sun, allowing a primitive animal to move upward in the water column during the day. An animal does not need a fully function ‘eye’ to make use of vision, even very poor vision.

Roger Stone seems to have a poor ability to spot flaws in arguments. His support for the ‘Stolen Election in 2020’ narrative shows this. If Dominion Voting Systems software was rigged, one can easily detect this by doing a manual recount of the votes. Which Trump did have done in certain counties. So, why didn’t these recounts show a discrepancy?

Similarly, Roger Stone’s basic theory has a very basic flaw. Which he never addresses. Which I believe he was unaware of. Which I believe that Stone’s supporters are unaware of.

Question:

Can any Roger Stone supporter here say what this fundamental flaw in his argument is?

I will await an answer for a day or two. Here is an opportunity that you can make use of good skeptical reasoning. Skeptics are good at spotting flaws.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2022, 08:30:14 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2022, 01:53:13 AM »

Roger Stone supporter... I will await an answer for a day or two. Here is an opportunity that you can make use of good skeptical reasoning. Skeptics are good at spotting flaws.
Why wait for only 2 days? There are members...posters and guests that are off and on and don't live here like you apparently do.
I suggest that you read "A Texan Looks at Lyndon". It is available here quite cheaply....
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l2632&_nkw=a+texan+looks+at+lyndon&_sacat=261186
It details how LBJ got his power and climbed through the ranks [by climbing all over other people]
It certainly wasn't his good looks that made him get to be senator from Texas.
You don't have to be a Roger Stone supporter to agree with several of his points.
I mean he isn't running for office.