Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ  (Read 5105 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ
« on: July 17, 2022, 11:13:21 PM »
Advertisement
Released this past month on youtube...2013 lecture by Roger Stone C-SPAN Video----

https://www.c-span.org/video/?316819-1/the-man-killed-kennedy 
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 09:00:09 PM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ
« on: July 17, 2022, 11:13:21 PM »

Offline Jim Hawthorn

Re: The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 10:01:26 AM »
Thanks Jerry. Very interesting.
What do the detractors say?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 01:35:33 PM »
Roger Stone raised his eyebrows approximately 2,850 times during that video. Therefore, I conclude that he thinks he actually has something. I am not sure what he has, but he appears to believe that he does….

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 01:35:33 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 08:11:45 PM »

Well, it seems that Roger Stone is the 'Go To' expert on Large-Secret-Enduring" conspiracies. Like on the:

1. JFK assassination.

and the:

2. The 2020 Election being stolen from Donald Trump.

and the:

3. President Barack Obama fake birth certificate, along with fake newspaper announcements of the birth.

just to name a few.

It really helps the CT case to have such 'high-quality' spokesmen on their side.

Why is it that the prominent spokespersons on the JFK assassination are all CTers, not LNers?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 08:28:07 PM by Joe Elliott »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2022, 08:33:46 PM »
Roger Stone raised his eyebrows approximately 2,850 times during that video. Therefore, I conclude that he thinks he actually has something. I am not sure what he has, but he appears to believe that he does….

Great observation. About once per second? That sounds about right. The eyebrow raises occur about the same frequency as some CTers say the shots were fired at.

Other CT spokesmen have usual speaking styles. Dr. Cyril Wecht can sound like he is hyperventilating when he is talking. His passion for the subject really comes through.

A sign of mental illness for Mr. Stone? Maybe. His lawyers should consider using this video the next time he goes on trial.

Can anyone provide a video of a speaker raising his eyebrows more frequently?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 08:48:11 PM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2022, 08:33:46 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2022, 08:59:07 PM »
Great observation. About once per second? That sounds about right. The eyebrow raises occur about the same frequency as some CTers say the shots were fired at.

A sign of mental illness? Maybe. His lawyers should consider using this video the next time he goes on trial.

Can anyone provide a video of a speaker raising his eyebrows more frequently?

Much of what he said is a regurgitation of what I remember reading in Barr McClellan’s book. That is the book that convinced me that I needed to start fresh with an open mind to both sides of the controversy. Here’s an article that should be read and considered by anyone curious about the conjecture and innuendo spouted by McClellan (and Roger Stone).

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/4504
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 09:00:36 PM by Charles Collins »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2022, 09:12:57 PM »

Is it a coincidence that Roger Stone supports Donald Trump, the greatest white supremacist president since the nineteenth century, while arguing that the greatest pro civil rights president, since Abraham Lincoln, Lyndon Johnson, was the driving force behind the assassination of JFK?

Coincidence or not? Any CTer like to answer?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2022, 09:12:57 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2022, 09:21:21 PM »

Is it my imagination that while saying Governor Terry Sanford (around the 6:50 time mark) likely would have been the new Vice President in 1965-1969, had Kennedy lived, as he describes Terry Sanford as “a southern racial moderate” (a true statement) a brief look of distain seems to pass over his face, right before 6:52?

Do others see that? Or is that just my imagination.