Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: SOLVED? Giancana's nephew Nicholas Celozzi reveals all - 2 Days/1963  (Read 1852 times)

Online Jim Hawthorn

Advertisement
Apologies if this has already been discussed (the search motor didn't bring anything up).
The truth at last? This is from today's Daily Mail. I'd be interesed to see what you all think of this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11019271/New-film-relative-Mafia-boss-sheds-fresh-light-Presidents-assassination-60-years-on.html

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Gerry Down

Re: SOLVED? Giancana's nephew Nicholas Celozzi reveals all - 2 Days/1963
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2022, 12:03:46 PM »
Apologies if this has already been discussed (the search motor didn't bring anything up).
The truth at last? This is from today's Daily Mail. I'd be interesed to see what you all think of this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11019271/New-film-relative-Mafia-boss-sheds-fresh-light-Presidents-assassination-60-years-on.html

Another flash in the pan.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2022, 09:54:47 PM »

Could the mob control JFK's autopsy??   Could they control the investigation, and the Warren Commission?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2022, 09:54:47 PM »

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2022, 10:57:23 PM »
Could the mob control JFK's autopsy??   Could they control the investigation, and the Warren Commission?

What happened at the autopsy and WC was totally independant of the conspirators. Nothing to do with them. You're talking about the government cover-up to give the country and the world an assassin, at all costs. As President Ford told President Giscard-d'Estagne, they knew there was a conspiracy but they didn't know who the conspirators were. OR, the knew it was the mafia but either couldn't go there or had no proof to pin on anyone fm the organisation. Perhaps they just had to let it go and move on.

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2022, 01:08:59 AM »
If Weisberg couldn't they sure in the hell won't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2022, 01:08:59 AM »

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2022, 01:14:01 PM »
Celozzi has Oswald in the sniper's nest (firing a missed shot) but I back the fact that he was down in the Domino Room at that moment.
Apart from that, what he says seems very plausible, though I feel that there was possibly some rogue CIA involvement and perhaps knowledge of the hit by LBJ.
That said, what else doesn't hold up in Celozzi's account in that article (wait for the film too!).