Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Local Dallas news stations episodes on Roscoe White  (Read 3076 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Local Dallas news stations episodes on Roscoe White
« on: July 14, 2022, 03:19:07 AM »
Advertisement
 Last night I saw a video on You Tube, I am pretty sure, which consolidated the entire series on Roscoe's story from this local Dallas news station, into one video I try to save these type of videos , but I failed to do so here I also thought the subject may not have been broached for awhile Do the LN admit that the picture of White's wife picture in a stripper type outfit with Ruby?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 03:34:39 AM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

Local Dallas news stations episodes on Roscoe White
« on: July 14, 2022, 03:19:07 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

Re: Local Dallas news stations episodes on Roscoe White
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2022, 07:58:27 AM »
I'm pretty sure this is the video you're talking about

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2022, 03:26:01 PM »
 Thanks Gerry Appreciate it

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2022, 03:26:01 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2022, 11:57:19 PM »
I'm pretty sure this is the video you're talking about

The reason that I'm skeptical about Ricky White's story is because I doubt that Roscoe White would have lived for long after the assassination if he had in fact been one of the snipers....  Just as Lee was killed before he had a chance to talk to a lawyer, Roscoe White  would have been silenced ......

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2022, 02:35:51 AM »
Roscoe White was killed in an industrial accident in 1971 and Geneva is quoted as saying, 'When Rock lay dying he made a confession to our minister, the Reverend Jack Shaw. He named all the people he knew who were involved.' However, this author spoke to the Reverend Jack Shaw who denies Roscoe mentioned killing the President or Tippit. 'He did confess to taking life in the US and on foreign soil,' he said, 'but not that of the President or the police officer.' The Minister went on to say that Roscoe suspected his accident, at a garage at which he worked after he resigned from the police, had been arranged by the CIA - 'I saw a man with a brief case....' and Ricky White, Roscoe's son, is convinced his father had wanted to be finished with the CIA and they killed him for it. Insurance investigator David Perry found no evidence of foul play. The accident was apparently caused by Roscoe taking a welding torch too close to an inflammable liquid.
MORE-------
https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKwhiteR.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2022, 02:35:51 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2022, 08:39:31 AM »
Roscoe White had another son, Roscoe Anthony White Jr. who died back in 2013. He was not publicly active as his brother Ricky. I do not believe Rosco Sr. had anything with the assassination but he was there at Dealy Plaza and was in a group of policemen who first went to Ruth Paine house.

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2022, 02:09:35 PM »
I seriously doubt White was a sniper in Dealey Plaza. It would likely mean an outsider joining "the team" on November 22, 1963 and that's the wrong time to introduce someone new or hasn't been with the group.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2022, 02:09:35 PM »