Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How do LNers explain the white patch?  (Read 5258 times)

Offline Gerry Down

How do LNers explain the white patch?
« on: July 12, 2022, 01:28:28 AM »
Advertisement
I don't think I have heard LNers talk about the white patch on JFKs lateral x-ray. I have not read the HSCA volume on this. Do LNers have an explanation for it, especially in light of Dr. Mantiks optical densitometry readings in which he found that the patch is so dense its as if JFK had solid bone going from one side of his head to the other right where that white patch is.

Is this white patch an artifact due to the "enhancement" process the HSCA did on the x-ray or is it something LNers genuinely have not come up with an explanation for?

JFK Assassination Forum

How do LNers explain the white patch?
« on: July 12, 2022, 01:28:28 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: How do LNers explain the white patch?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 02:14:21 PM »
I don't think I have heard LNers talk about the white patch on JFKs lateral x-ray. I have not read the HSCA volume on this. Do LNers have an explanation for it, especially in light of Dr. Mantiks optical densitometry readings in which he found that the patch is so dense its as if JFK had solid bone going from one side of his head to the other right where that white patch is.

Is this white patch an artifact due to the "enhancement" process the HSCA did on the x-ray or is it something LNers genuinely have not come up with an explanation for?

'something LNers genuinely have not come up with an explanation for?'
_Harsh! HAHAHAHA

Here, let me join in the Sunday morning pleasentries: Can I hazard a guess and assume that you are one of those CTers/JAQers/TAEers/HighSchoolDropOut/OswaldArseKissers that automatically become an instant expert at practically everything they lay their hands on?

;)

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2022, 02:37:51 PM »
'something LNers genuinely have not come up with an explanation for?'
_Harsh! HAHAHAHA

Here, let me join in the Sunday morning pleasentries: Can I hazard a guess and assume that you are one of those CTers/JAQers/TAEers/HighSchoolDropOut/OswaldArseKissers that automatically become an instant expert at practically everything they lay their hands on?

;)

Here, let me join in the Sunday morning pleasentries pleasantries;

There, fixed it for you...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2022, 02:37:51 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2022, 02:46:10 PM »
Here, let me join in the Sunday morning pleasentries pleasantries;

There, fixed it for you...

Good catch
Thanks, Martin

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2022, 02:48:13 AM »

The white patch is even more problematic than you indicate. Mantik also studied dozens of normal x-rays of his oncology patients to see if any of them showed anything even close to the kind of density indicated by the white patch. He could not find a single one that did so.

An equally serious problem with the x-rays is the large black area in the front, indicating that there's virtually nothing there--no brain, no nothing--which sharply contradicts the alleged photos and drawings of the brain and the autopsy photos of the face.

To grasp the full scope of the problems posed by the white patch, watch one of Dr. Mantik's video discussions on it. Here's one of the better ones:

(discussion on the white patch starts at about 43:30)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2022, 02:48:13 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2022, 05:49:34 AM »
An equally serious problem with the x-rays is the large black area in the front, indicating that there's virtually nothing there--no brain, no nothing--which sharply contradicts the alleged photos and drawings of the brain and the autopsy photos of the face.

Actually the black area is not as big a problem. The bone in the temple area is much thinner than the rest of the skull, this is why it shows as black. There is bone there and Dr Chessor was able to make out the suture lines of the bones in this black area. I just wonder was the settings on the x-ray machine off somewhat and it made thin bone appear even thinner (and hence blacker) than it should have and thick bone appear even thicker (and hence whiter) than it should have been.

Jerrol Custor was using an odd method of having two x-ray cassettes in his machine for each x-ray in the hope that if one didn't come out right, the other would. This sounds like an amateurish job. I would have thought he should just have had one cassette and made sure he got that one right than depending on two "in case one didn't come out right". Custor was filling in for someone more senior than him who had a date with a girl that night. So he was not a first-rate x-ray technician.

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2022, 10:10:56 PM »
Of course, another key fact about the white patch is that it covers a good part of the area that over 40 witnesses said was missing.

The white patch may also have been put there to conceal the low fragment trail described in the autopsy report. The autopsy doctors described a trail of fragments that went from the EOP entry site to a point just above the right eye. No such fragment trail appears on the extant x-rays.

The only fragment trail visible on the x-rays is the one several inches higher near the top of the skull. We are asked to believe that the autopsy doctors not only mislocated the rear head entry wound by a staggering 4 inches but mistook a fragment trail at the top of the head for a trail that began at the EOP and went to the right eye.

Of course, also asked to believe that the autopsy doctors did not notice the most obvious apparent bullet fragment on the skull x-rays: the 6.5 mm object. Or, we are asked to believe that they saw it but for some reason did not remove it and omitted it from the autopsy report. As most here know, the 6.5 mm object has now been determined by optical density measurements to be a forged image ghosted over a much smaller actual fragment. Dr. Mantik has even be able to duplicate how the forgery was done.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 02:50:18 PM by Michael T. Griffith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2022, 10:10:56 PM »

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2022, 09:18:48 PM »
This is a prime example of an issue that WC apologists are simply unable to explain and that they therefore ignore. The white patch is over 1,000 times brighter than the same area in a normal skull x-ray. Equally suspicious is that the white patch's location covers most of the area of the right-rear part of the skull where dozens of witnesses reported seeing a large wound. Another suspicious aspect of the patch is its size and shape: it is relatively oval and about 3 inches in diameter at its widest point.

The brightness of the white patch means that the bone in that area is far, far thicker than the bone in the same area on human skulls, an obvious impossibility. Tellingly, no such patch appears on any of JFK's pre-mortem x-rays.

Of course, the white patch is clear evidence of alteration. But WC apologists will never admit this because they are not interested in facts but in defending the lone-gunman myth.