Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How do LNers explain the white patch?  (Read 6166 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: How do LNers explain the white patch?
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2022, 06:29:37 PM »
Advertisement
I’m going to hammer you for a long time to come for making the sleezy, absurd claim that Dr. David Mantik and Dr. Michael Chesser are “quacks.” It just goes to show how far you will go to distort and mislead, rather than seriously consider hard scientific evidence that destroys your position on the JFK case.

Well, Cyril Wecht has a medical and a law degree. He contributed positive statements for scenes in the 1995 "Alien Autopsy" hoax film on Fox (Fox was misleading people then).

Wecht was also the consultant for the "JFK" movie courtroom scene in which he misrepresented the Single-Bullet Theory by placing "Kennedy" and "Connally" directly in front of each other and at the same elevation.

If one is conspiracy-minded, credentials and education no longer matter. Seeing oneself as "smarter" than others might even solidify one's beliefs in their own faulty assessment. Ben Carson was a neurosurgeon and in Trump's Cabinet who's said crazy things, like Trump has a "celebral side".

"Are we sure political experience is what we need. Every signer
     of the Declaration of Independence had no federal elected office
     experience."
          (Many had Town Hall and State legislature experience)

"My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain."

"I think poverty to a large extent is also a state of mind. You take
     somebody that has the right mindset, you can take everything from
     them and put them on the street, and I guarantee in a little while
     they'll be right back up there."

"Obamacare is really I think the worst thing that has happened in this
     nation since slavery." (He also said Obamacare was worst than 9-11)

In 2020, Carson contact COVID-19 and tried to treat himself with My-Pillow Guy's advice. When that failed, he resorted to a weatlhcare cure made available to him by Trump.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2022, 06:29:37 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2022, 07:02:10 PM »
The opinions of “people with credentials” only matters when it supports the faith of the WC agenda.

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2022, 07:06:16 PM »
Well, Cyril Wecht has a medical and a law degree. He contributed positive statements for scenes in the 1995 "Alien Autopsy" hoax film on Fox (Fox was misleading people then).

Wecht was also the consultant for the "JFK" movie courtroom scene in which he misrepresented the Single-Bullet Theory by placing "Kennedy" and "Connally" directly in front of each other and at the same elevation.

If one is conspiracy-minded, credentials and education no longer matter. Seeing oneself as "smarter" than others might even solidify one's beliefs in their own faulty assessment. Ben Carson was a neurosurgeon and in Trump's Cabinet who's said crazy things, like Trump has a "celebral side".

"Are we sure political experience is what we need. Every signer
     of the Declaration of Independence had no federal elected office
     experience."
          (Many had Town Hall and State legislature experience)

"My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain."

"I think poverty to a large extent is also a state of mind. You take
     somebody that has the right mindset, you can take everything from
     them and put them on the street, and I guarantee in a little while
     they'll be right back up there."

"Obamacare is really I think the worst thing that has happened in this
     nation since slavery." (He also said Obamacare was worst than 9-11)

In 2020, Carson contact COVID-19 and tried to treat himself with My-Pillow Guy's advice. When that failed, he resorted to a weatlhcare cure made available to him by Trump.
What does Ben Carson or Cyril Wecht have to do with your claim that Mantik and Chesser are "quacks"? Ben Carson on COVID tells us what about Mantik?

If you want to show that experts can be "nutty" or have odd views outside their expertise, I think we all recognize that. But that's now showing in any way that Mantik and Chesser are quacks here.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2022, 07:06:16 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2022, 07:49:55 PM »
What does Ben Carson or Cyril Wecht have to do with your claim that Mantik and Chesser are "quacks"? Ben Carson on COVID tells us what about Mantik?

See Pat Speer's website ( "Chapter 19a:  Stuck in the Middle With You" Link ) if you think Mantik isn't a quack. E-mail Speer if you wish. He's been at Mantik a long longer than I have.

Apparently no doctor or radiologist has bothered to take this Mantik on, so he's been dominating the discussion through books, websites and accommodating lackeys like Griffith.

If you want to show that experts can be "nutty" or have odd views outside their expertise, I think we all recognize that. But that's now showing in any way that Mantik and Chesser are quacks here.

If you want to buy into Mantik's claims, then fill your boots.

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2022, 07:56:13 PM »
See Pat Speer's website ( "Chapter 19a:  Stuck in the Middle With You" Link ) if you think Mantik isn't a quack. E-mail Speer if you wish. He's been at Mantik a long longer than I have.

Apparently no doctor or radiologist has bothered to take this Mantik on, so he's been dominating the discussion through books, websites and accommodating lackeys like Griffith.

If you want to buy into Mantik's claims, then fill your boots.
Ben Carson and/or Wecht have nothing to do with the credibility or lack of credibility of Mantik. It's a non sequitur.

If you want to withdraw the argument, then fine; if you want to double down you'll lose again. It's completely illogical.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2022, 07:56:13 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2022, 08:47:57 PM »
Ben Carson and/or Wecht have nothing to do with the credibility or lack of credibility of Mantik. It's a non sequitur.

If you want to withdraw the argument, then fine; if you want to double down you'll lose again. It's completely illogical.

If you don't think Mantik is a quack, then you're endorsing his JFK x-ray claims because you believe he's competent.

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2022, 12:44:46 PM »
Steve Galbraith: Ben Carson and/or Wecht have nothing to do with the credibility or lack of credibility of Mantik. It's a non sequitur.

Jerry Organ: If you don't think Mantik is a quack, then you're endorsing his JFK x-ray claims because you believe he's competent.

Ah!!!! Well, well! So here we have it! The whole reason that Organ is making the sleazy, absurd claim that Dr. Mantik is a quack is that Organ cannot accept the hard scientific evidence that Dr. Mantik has discovered that shows that the JFK autopsy x-rays have been altered. He can't or won't consider the hard scientific evidence on its own merits, even though Dr. Michael Chesser has confirmed it with his own multiple OD measurements on a JFK pre-mortem skull x-ray and on the autopsy skull x-rays.

Rather than allow the evidence to determine his conclusions, Organ judges all evidence solely on the basis of whether or not it supports his conclusions, and if it does not, he reaches, grasps, and strains to come up with any excuse, no matter how silly or irrelevant, to reject that evidence. (We see this in Organ's strange attack on renowned neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson for expressing certain political views that Organ views as extreme, even though tens of millions of Americans find those views perfectly valid. Needless to say, Dr. Carson's political views have nothing to do with Dr. Mantik's OD measurements and high-magnification analysis of the autopsy skull x-rays.)

Just to summarize some of the evidence on the impossibly bright white patch on the JFK lateral autopsy skull x-ray, I quote from Dr. Mantik's new book JFK Assassination Paradoxes:

A large white area (especially obvious in prints) appears on JFK’s two lateral X-rays, as shown in Figure 8. The paradox is that no other patient (in my 46 years since entering medical school) has ever shown anything like this. Furthermore, a pre-mortem X-ray of JFK does not display anything like this either. Dr. Michael Chesser’s optical density measurements, made directly from the pre-mortem X-ray at the JFK library in Boston, likewise conclusively confirm just how bizarre this feature is.

My optical density values for this White Patch are almost the same as for the petrous bone, which encircles the ear canal (Figure 8A), and which is the densest bone in the body. The conclusion is that a large area over JFK’s posterior skull is almost solid bone—from side to side, i.e., a “bonehead” skull. This is, of course, ridiculous. More likely, someone merely performed another double exposure in the darkroom.

It should also be emphasized that, although this White Patch is obvious on both lateral skull X-rays, it is nowhere to be seen on the AP (frontal) skull X-ray. In the physical universe that we know, this is impossible. As I stated during my first public comments on this issue (at a New York press conference in 1993), it would be like missing a tyrannosaurus rex in downtown Manhattan. (p. 9)

The absence of the white patch on the AP skull x-ray is another issue that lone-gunman theorists simply have no answer for. How could the white patch, which represents a large area of dense bone if we assume the autopsy x-rays are authentic--how could this large area of dense bone not show up on the AP x-ray? How? It should be plainly, brazenly obvious on the AP x-ray, but it is nowhere to be seen thereon.

And why is no such white patch seen on JFK's 1960 skull x-ray? Why do the twice-verified OD measurements on the pre-mortem and autopsy skull x-rays show a drastic difference in the area of the white patch?

Answer: The impossible white patch does not show up on the 1960 JFK skull x-ray and on the AP autopsy skull x-ray because it was added to the lateral autopsy skull x-ray after the autopsy. Dr. Mantik has even been able to duplicate how it was added.

And we haven't even talked about the drastic contradiction between the autopsy photos of the brain and the autopsy skull x-rays. The brain photos show very little missing brain, not to mention an entirely undamaged cerebellum, but the skull x-rays show a large amount of missing brain. Humes himself stated that 2/3 of the right cerebrum had been blown away. A major loss of brain tissue was confirmed by many other witnesses at both Parkland and at the autopsy. Dr. Mantik's OD measurements on the autopsy skull x-rays confirm that about 70% of the right brain is missing.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 01:52:35 PM by Michael T. Griffith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2022, 12:44:46 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2022, 04:26:47 PM »
Ah!!!! Well, well! So here we have it! The whole reason that Organ is making the sleazy, absurd claim that Dr. Mantik is a quack is that Organ cannot accept the hard scientific evidence that Dr. Mantik has discovered that shows that the JFK autopsy x-rays have been altered. He can't or won't consider the hard scientific evidence on its own merits, even though Dr. Michael Chesser has confirmed it with his own multiple OD measurements on a JFK pre-mortem skull x-ray and on the autopsy skull x-rays.

Right. The "hard scientific evidence" is hardly that. No doubt Mantik is obtaining honest OD readings, not the issue. Speer questions his use of enhanced x-ray prints and how such readings would compare to original x-rays taken on a machine similar to that at Bethesda, and how such an older machine would show features on a similarly-damaged skull. Not asking for the moon, just normal scientific protocol.

The hospital had a better-quality x-ray machine on another floor, but the portable one was faster to use and showed metal fragments, which they doctors were most interested in. We can see quality differences, for example, in the 8mm film and camera used by Zapruder as compared to that used by Nix.

"I would like to explain one thing. These films, these x-rays were taken
     solely for the purpose of finding what at that time was thought to be a
     bullet that had entered the body and had not exited. If we were looking
     for fine bone detail, the type of diagnostic exquisite detail we want in life,
     we could have taken the x-rays in the x-ray department, made the films
     there, but we felt that the portable x ray equipment was adequate for the
     purpose; i.e., locating a metallic fragment."
          -- Dr. John Ebersole, the autopsy radiologist to the HSCA

Rather than allow the evidence to determine his conclusions, Organ judges all evidence solely on the basis of whether or not it supports his conclusions, and if it does not, he reaches, grasps, and strains to come up with any excuse, no matter how silly or irrelevant, to reject that evidence.

Fitting things to a predetermined conclusion is what you do at your website. What Speer is asking of Mantik doesn't seem "silly or irrelevant".

(We see this in Organ's strange attack on renowned neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson for expressing certain political views that Organ views as extreme, even though tens of millions of Americans find those views perfectly valid. Needless to say, Dr. Carson's political views have nothing to do with Dr. Mantik's OD measurements and high-magnification analysis of the autopsy skull x-rays.)

Which of these had the most appeal to you: Joseph created the pyramids to store grain, that poverty is "a state of mind" and that the My-Pillow Guy has medical cures? Horne, Mantik and you believe FDR allowed Pearl Harbor to happen.

You offer this quote from Mantik's "JFK Assassination Paradoxes": "A large white area (especially obvious in prints). ..." At least Mantik admits he's using compromised x-ray prints that increasingly exhibit higher degrees of artificial contrast. I pointed this out earlier.

The original x-ray showed a fairly-
even range of whiteness.

The HSCA enhancement unintentionally
added some artificial contrast.

You can see (the "White Patch" inset, above) how much more artificial contrast Mantik gets from using prints of the x-ray.

And why is no such white patch seen on JFK's 1960 skull x-ray?

Why is there no glowing "white patch" on JFK's original unenhanced autopsy x-ray?

Where are Mantik's OD measurements for that?

Answer: The impossible white patch does not show up on the 1960 JFK skull x-ray and on the AP autopsy skull x-ray because it was added to the lateral autopsy skull x-ray after the autopsy. Dr. Mantik has even been able to duplicate how it was added.

You're the gift that keeps on giving. Here's Mantik's "duplication".

There is a hinged bone flap that was modeled for the 2013 NOVA program "Cold Case JFK":

If the flap didn't re-seat fully but partly overlapped the intact bone, it would explain the bright V-shape in the center of the autopsy x-ray.

So again, Griffith's still not taking Mantik's "historic developments" and "monumental" disclosures to mainstream media (surely Fox would oblige him) or his Congressman. If anyone vets their claims, they're dumb, have a bias or are part of the cover-up.