Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: New Website on Senator Joseph McCarthy  (Read 3784 times)

Offline Michael T. Griffith

New Website on Senator Joseph McCarthy
« on: July 09, 2022, 01:31:36 PM »
Advertisement
I've been reading about Senator Joseph McCarthy for most of my adult life. I've created a website that gives the facts about him to counteract the massive anti-McCarthy propaganda that Democrats and their allies in so-called "academia" have given us about him.

https://sites.google.com/view/josephmccarthyvindicated/home

The site includes several videos of McCarthy speaking and giving interviews. It also includes some videos that offer good defenses of him, including an interview with Arthur Herman, author of Joseph McCarthy: Reexamining the Life and Legacy of America's Most Hated Senator, and an interview with M. Stanton Evans, author of the best defense of McCarthy ever written, Blacklisted by History.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 04:29:16 PM by Michael T. Griffith »

JFK Assassination Forum

New Website on Senator Joseph McCarthy
« on: July 09, 2022, 01:31:36 PM »

Re: New Website on Senator Joseph McCarthy
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2022, 04:37:31 PM »
I'm aware that just about every pro-conspiracy book on the JFK assassination that has mentioned Senator McCarthy has condemned him. Mark Shaw's important new book Collateral Damage is a good example of this. Many JFK assassination conferences will have at least one speaker who will condemn McCarthy and "McCarthyism."

It's curious that JFK/RFK/MLK assassination researchers know that most of the media and most "orthodox"/"mainstream" historians are usually unreliable when it comes to political assassinations and government cover-ups, yet they uncritically accept the "orthodox"/"mainstream" portrayal of McCarthy without even thinking about reading the other side of the story on him.

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2022, 02:05:24 PM »
FYI, I have added a fair amount of material to my McCarthy site over the last 24 hours. So, it now has more links and more material than it did the day I posted this thread.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2022, 02:05:24 PM »