Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bogus evidence of bogus evidence.....  (Read 5253 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Bogus evidence of bogus evidence.....
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2022, 06:00:55 AM »
Advertisement
 Oswald-1959" border="0
So whose handwriting is this? Did the exspurts study that? Oh they couldn't have...it wasn't discovered until 1990.

Moving on..........

I thought it was pretty strange that Oswald became seasick even after his deployment overseas in the Pacific.
Were there any previous reports of such propensity to motion sickness to Japan -the Philippines and back?
I would like to ask Marina how he did on the trip back from Europe.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2022, 06:00:55 AM »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2022, 10:20:50 PM »
And let's remember that three handwriting experts consulted by the Dallas Morning News concluded the handwriting on the "Dear Mr. Hunt" note was Oswald's.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2022, 01:58:24 AM »
Oswald-1959" border="0
So whose handwriting is this? Did the exspurts study that? Oh they couldn't have...it wasn't discovered until 1990.

Moving on..........

I thought it was pretty strange that Oswald became seasick even after his deployment overseas in the Pacific.
Were there any previous reports of such propensity to motion sickness to Japan -the Philippines and back?
I would like to ask Marina how he did on the trip back from Europe.

Jerry, the Marrion Lykes was a small ship and may have pitched and rolled more that a larger ship....I don't think you should dwell on the fact that Lee got seasick.....He may have been a bit sick before he boarded the ML. and the ship's motion added to his queasiness.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2022, 01:58:24 AM »